Mosque shooting in New Zealand

Naw, gun free zones don't stop mass shootings.

They stop the firing from turning into a dead HR Person, or the bar fight over Sox vs. Cubs into turning into a dead drunk.

As the gun nuts point out, mass shootings are only a small fraction of gun deaths... they'd be a lot worse if everyone was armed

Funny thing Joe and that is Texas with it massive size and population has relax gun control laws and Houston Fifth Ward is safer than the South Side of Chi-town...
Is Texas safer than Canada, the UK, Germany, Japan, etc.? FYI Canada is about 24% minorities so you can put a lid on that "Chicago" shit. It`s the guns.

Apparently, gun control doesn't work in New Zealand......they have had a mass public shooting against two Mosques. The shooter....who had a gun.......may have killed 49 people....... but this isn't possible, because they have gun control in New Zealand...so initial reports are likely wrong....

And, of course, the sites were gun free zones....right?

And before the anti-gunners start......I used to wait to comment on these attacks....until the anti-gunners would be the first on the scene, walking through the blood, dragging the bodies to the nearest camera calling for taking guns away from the very people who could have stopped the attack...

Christchurch shooting: 49 dead in terror attack at two mosques – live updates

• Forty-nine people have been killed in shootings at two mosques in the New Zealand city of Christchurch. They included 41 people killed at the Deans Avenue mosque and seven at Linwood mosque. Another victim died later in Christchurch hospital.

Hey, post the overall murder rate in gun control countries, otherwise you support grounding all air travel because of one crash.

Apparently, gun control doesn't work in New Zealand......they have had a mass public shooting against two Mosques. The shooter....who had a gun.......may have killed 49 people....... but this isn't possible, because they have gun control in New Zealand...so initial reports are likely wrong....

And before the anti-gunners start......I used to wait to comment on these attacks....until the anti-gunners would be the first on the scene, walking through the blood, dragging the bodies to the nearest camera calling for taking guns away from the very people who could have stopped the attack...

• Forty-nine people have been killed in shootings at two mosques in the New Zealand city of Christchurch. They included 41 people killed at the Deans Avenue mosque and seven at Linwood mosque. Another victim died later in Christchurch hospital.
I just knew before I got up this morning that the gun ghoul would be on top of this story.

No, I prefer nobody be armed, because people like you who fantasize about shooting people all day genuinely scare me.

Oh, that should be simple.....
Just pass a law saying that no one can have a gun.....problem solved

(And if that doesn't work, just pass a few thousand more....you know, until criminals abide by the law) :rolleyes:

No, I prefer nobody be armed, because people like you who fantasize about shooting people all day genuinely scare me.

Your labeling those wanting to DEFEND themselves as "fantasizing about shooting up people", or exercising their CONSTITUTIONAL rights as "nuts" should genuinely scare ALL rational, freedom loving people.

Gun control madness only tells people who would never harm another, not to do so. Pointless. Criminals and terrorists will ALWAYS have weapons no matter what.

You are the freak. You are the lunatic.

I just knew before I got up this morning that the gun ghoul would be on top of this story.

Lol, someone who supports late term abortion should not be lecturing anyone about who is or isn't a ghoul.

Go find a mirror. A strong one. Because you are as hypocritical on the issue of life as they come. You wish to preserve life by taking the right of others to preserve theirs away. You want to take life by giving the female species an unrestricted right to have abortions in any stage of development. That also speaks ill of how you care for the children who have died as a result of gun violence, and those who died in poverty.

It tells me you don't give a damn. Do you really care about protecting the populace against gun violence? I question your passion.

Last edited:
The rhetoric was started by the left and continues. Do you have an honest bone in your body?
How did the lack of gun control lower the number of victims in PA?

How do you know he shot up the synagogue because he hated trump? Why shoot jews? Was it just after trump went to Israel?

Trump loves to fight. He might want to tone it down. He’s working everyone up on both sides.

The suspect in Pennsylvania made his motive clear, he hated Trump according to his social media. Trump Hatred drives a lot of people insane.
Yea well he and republicans have to accept responsibility for ramping up the rhetoric.

Like when bill o Reilly called dr tiller the baby killer and then dr tiller got murdered soon after.

Key points: Police confirm there are 49 people dead in the attack, 41 people were killed in the Deans Ave mosque, with seven killed at the Linwood mosque.

Another person died in hospital.

A 28-year-old man has been charged with murder and is due to appear in the Christchurch District Court tomorrow morning.

Two others remain in custody.

Another person was arrested earlier today however that was not related to these events.

The number of those being treated in hospital has been updated to 48 people.

The shooter........calls himself an Eco-fascist, zero population, anti-capitalist...........before the left wingers start up......

Oh no, he was an anti-immigrant white supremacist. I've heard that ALL morning.

Yes I agree, but with such weapon sales there must be a trail somewhere.
AR derivatives are available legally here, whether or not he obtained it legally, which I doubt. Large capacity magazines are more restricted.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back