Moses was a murder-er multiple times.,.,.,.

lol... Funny that you would find such a thing impossible, but you believe that Jesus raised the dead in some other way? right.. lol....

You are going to have a hell of a time trying to erase satans signature that stands out like a giant black thumbprint on your chin.

It may be indelible.

I'll pray for you... Wait a minute! On second thought, nahh.
Everyone knows you are an atheist. I just proved it.

The worst kind too.
The worst kind of atheist is one who knows the Scriptures.
I’ve never met an atheist who didn’t misquote or make stuff up.
A handful of atheists - a very small handful, granted - make a very powerful argument for salvation to be bestowed only on the Jews. Jesus came for his own people. Everyone else had their own theologies.
Those Romans were very self centered.
Not as much as the Jews. Christians sought refuge among the Romans as the Jews - or at least the Zealots - destroyed their own traditions.

The worst kind too.
A handful of atheists - a very small handful, granted - make a very powerful argument for salvation to be bestowed only on the Jews. Jesus came for his own people. Everyone else had their own theologies.

I is a jew--------and very confused by that word ""salvation"". As a
child, I thought the British national anthem "GOD SAVE THE QUEEN"
referred to -----an ongoing problem----the QUEEN WAS DROWNING.
salvation?
Salvation is an Old Testament concept. More nationalistic than individual, of course. But though the concept changed under the new covenant, it was still an offering for the Jews.

how do you say it in Hebrew (or even Aramaic) ???

The worst kind too.
Not as much as the Jews. Christians sought refuge among the Romans as the Jews - or at least the Zealots - destroyed their own traditions.

"the 'zealots' destroyed their own traditions" HUH??

salvation?
Salvation is an Old Testament concept. More nationalistic than individual, of course. But though the concept changed under the new covenant, it was still an offering for the Jews.

Not sure. It means deliver. The God of our salvation is yesha`.

Yep. Not one of the more traditional, philosophical sects (Sadducees, Pharisees, Essenes), they emerged in protest to Roman occupation and ended up burning down their temple and destroying their capital city.

salvation?

well-----words are word according to how they are USED.
In the catholic church------as far as my limited exposure there
to, IT MEANS WHO GOES TO "HEAVEN" paradiso by
our pal DANTE by "BELIEF" in Yeshua bar Yosef. For
jews it is more like freedom from oppression

salvation?

well-----words are word according to how they are USED.
In the catholic church------as far as my limited exposure there
to, IT MEANS WHO GOES TO "HEAVEN" paradiso by
our pal DANTE by "BELIEF" in Yeshua bar Yosef. For
jews it is more like freedom from oppression
That's what I said.

Yep. Not one of the more traditional, philosophical sects (Sadducees, Pharisees, Essenes), they emerged in protest to Roman occupation and ended up burning down their temple and destroying their capital city.

you screwed it up again-----the Sadducees were PRO ROMAN---in
that they acted as roman shills------not rebels. The essenes were a
small monastic sect------persons withdrawn----FAR FROM THE MADDING
CROWD . It was the Roman armies that destroyed the temple and
Jerusalem ----(sheeeesh---blaming the victim again) <<< that's
why you guys made up a story " dey only crucified him because DA
JOOOOS INSISTED " (ps----it was da Pharisees who not only outlawed
crucifixtion but rendered all capital punishment virtually abolished... fret
not----the paragon of ROMAN EMPIRE CULT---ADOLF----hated
the Pharisees too. Well ----as for the crucifixions ---aka 'entertainment
roman style' -----the sadducees facilitated----the romans did it, and the
Pharisees resisted

Pharisees resisted
You screwed it up again. I did not say the Sadducees were anti-Roman. I said the Zealots were.

A Roman soldier threw the torch that ignited the flame in the temple, much to Titus' dismay. The fire and the destruction would not have occurred, however, had the Zealots not instigated the conflict. The other Jews were compliant, and the Romans were not out to harm anyone or alter their ways of life.

PS----also ----the Pharisees were blamed in the account written 300 years
later under the auspices of the murderous KING OF THE ROMAN
EMPIRE----constantine

I have to admit, ten has given me a few issues over the years ...

large_the_burbs_03_blu-ray_1.jpg

God is good.

I should not have started this thread but now it's to late, Pandora's box has now been opened.
If we stop posting here it will soon fade into the past where it belongs
I Was Just About To Ak What Any Of This
Has To Do With Moses Committing Murder
irosie91 said:
don't hold your breath-----I intend to keep it alive JUST FOR SPITE
Well Then...

*Bump*

Pharisees resisted
You screwed it up again. I did not say the Sadducees were anti-Roman. I said the Zealots were.

A Roman soldier threw the torch that ignited the flame in the temple, much to Titus' dismay. The fire and the destruction would not have occurred, however, had the Zealots not instigated the conflict. The other Jews were compliant, and the Romans were not out to harm anyone or alter their ways of life.

you live a lie------the romans were murdering wholesale and taxing the
nation to death--------sheeeesh------even Italians I have known ADMIT----
PS--Jesus was a Pharisee --------the romans were genocidal animals.
Ask the brits-------for that matter----ask the greeks

I should not have started this thread but now it's to late, Pandora's box has now been opened.
If we stop posting here it will soon fade into the past where it belongs
I Was Just About To Ak What Any Of This
Has To Do With Moses Committing Murder
irosie91 said:
don't hold your breath-----I intend to keep it alive JUST FOR SPITE
Well Then...

*Bump*

moses killed only one Egyptian guy......when push came to shove-----
Pinchas did it for him

The Romans had no intention of extinguishing Judaism. They were not out to change their way of life. Herod, in fact, renovated the Jewish temple.

The Romans had no intention of extinguishing Judaism. They were not out to change their way of life. Herod, in fact, renovated the Jewish temple.

The romans aped the greeks------they were seeking exploitation
and------controlled home rule in the EMPIRE (see Alexander).
In fact the brits did the same thing. Everyone was DELIGHTED to
be conquered by Alexander, and Roma,, and Islam, and
Christendom --------- DELERIOUS WITH DIVINE JOY-----just ask
them--------ie today you can ask Christian missionaries and any
muslim you meet on the street (or in the gutter) BTW Herod was
a roman shill. Educated in Rome and not even a LEGAL KING----
not in the "royal line" and not quite a jew------he was an EDOMITE

Pinchas did it for him

The Battle of Refidim (or Rephidim), as described in the Bible, was a battle between the Jews and Amalek, which occurred in Rephidim while the Jewish people were moving towards the Promised Land. The description of this battle can be found in the Book of Exodus.

Yahweh announced the extermination of the Amalekites and called on Israel to defeat them, stating that Israel would experience peace with their enemies (Exodus 17:14, Deuteronomy 25:19). This was the first of several conflicts over several hundred years between the Amalekites and Jews.[1]

Moses dispatches his army, which quickly kills the five Midianite kings and slaughters all the Midianite men. (This is not the war crime, but rather everyday policy.) The Israelites capture all the Midianite women and children and march them back to camp. Moses is furious that the Midianite women have been spared. (This chapter also fails to mention that Moses himself is married to a Midianite woman!) Moses orders his troops to execute all the Midianite boys and all the Midianite females except for the virgins. Isn’t this a kind of sick, grotesquely disproportionate atrocity? It’s collective punishment of a most repellent sort—and all to take revenge for the one bad date between an Israelite and a Midianite girl! Numbers informs us, with its usual fondness for precision, that 32,000 virgin females survive the mass execution (and were then enslaved, incidentally). By my rough estimate, this means the Israelites killed more than 60,000 captive, defenseless women and boys.

The Bible's Most Hideous War Crime

Note-- the sub comments in the above were not mine

Last edited:
Pinchas did it for him

The Battle of Refidim (or Rephidim), as described in the Bible, was a battle between the Jews and Amalek, which occurred in Rephidim while the Jewish people were moving towards the Promised Land. The description of this battle can be found in the Book of Exodus.

Yahweh announced the extermination of the Amalekites and called on Israel to defeat them, stating that Israel would experience peace with their enemies (Exodus 17:14, Deuteronomy 25:19). This was the first of several conflicts over several hundred years between the Amalekites and Jews.[1]

Moses dispatches his army, which quickly kills the five Midianite kings and slaughters all the Midianite men. (This is not the war crime, but rather everyday policy.) The Israelites capture all the Midianite women and children and march them back to camp. Moses is furious that the Midianite women have been spared. (This chapter also fails to mention that Moses himself is married to a Midianite woman!) Moses orders his troops to execute all the Midianite boys and all the Midianite females except for the virgins. Isn’t this a kind of sick, grotesquely disproportionate atrocity? It’s collective punishment of a most repellent sort—and all to take revenge for the one bad date between an Israelite and a Midianite girl! Numbers informs us, with its usual fondness for precision, that 32,000 virgin females survive the mass execution (and were then enslaved, incidentally). By my rough estimate, this means the Israelites killed more than 60,000 captive, defenseless women and boys.

The Bible's Most Hideous War Crime

yes----so? try reading the accounts of ancient war that are extant. The writing side always claims UTTER DEVASTATION of the enemy. The justification was that the AMALEKS is not a bad date----it is the amalek
practice of incinerating newborn babies for the "god" MOLOCH.

Forum List

Back