Moses was a murder-er multiple times.,.,.,.

watchingfromafar

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2017

By,.,.,.,.,.,. no longer believing this—

Exo 12:21 KJV) Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the passover.

When later, Moses gives us the Ten Commandments.,./\.,./\.,. /\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\;.,/\
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Out of the “Ten Commandment’s”; which do you believe they truly follow today-?

Ten Commandments

1. Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

5. Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

6. Thou shalt not kill. (murder)

7. Thou shalt not commit adultery.

8. Thou shalt not steal.

9. Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s.

7/10’s (70%) of the Ten commandments have been put into public “law” in every recognized country member in the United Nations.

Can you guess which one’s-?

Or just speak your mind one way or another
:)-

Last edited:
I have to admit, ten has given me a few issues over the years ...

large_the_burbs_03_blu-ray_1.jpg

Exo 12:21 KJV) Then Moses called for all the elders of Israel, and said unto them, Draw out and take you a lamb according to your families, and kill the passover.

When later, Moses gives us the Ten Commandments.,./\.,./\.,. /\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\.,./\;.,/\
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Ten Commandments

2. Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the Lord thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me; And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

3. Thou shalt not take the name of the Lord thy God in vain; for the Lord will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

4. Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy. Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work: But the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates: For in six days the Lord made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the Lord blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

5. Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the Lord thy God giveth thee.

8. Thou shalt not steal.

10. Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour’s wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour’s.

7/10’s (70%) of the Ten commandments have been put into public “law” in every recognized country member in the United Nations.

7? I count 3, maybe 4 depending on whatever the hell 10 is about.

Thats a terrible situation. I tend to not want what I can't have and isn't mine. My trouble arises when the neighbors wife wants to, er, you know.. nice picture!

Is it still a sin if there is no coveting involved on my part, just lots of neighborly love ?

Last edited:

Thats a terrible situation. I tend to not want what isn't mine and can't have. My trouble arises when the neighbors wife wants to, er, you know.. nice picture!

Is it still a sin if there is no coveting involved on my part, just lots of neighborly love ?

what is "neighborly love" ??? a special kind of foreplay?

Thats a terrible situation. I tend to not want what isn't mine and can't have. My trouble arises when the neighbors wife wants to, er, you know.. nice picture!

Foreplay? lol... You have a very filthy mind!

you call Neighborly Love "FILTHY"?.

No, lol... you called it foreplay. I'm talking love.

Last edited:

No, lol... you called it foreplay.

my mind was "stimulated" by your allusion and the picture
of your neighbor and another thought which you----being a scholar----might appreciate. You remember "rambam"----the fellow that wrote the book "GUIDE TO THE PERPLEXED"-----right? I read the book at age 16---so you can imagine where my mind was and just what it focused upon. I read it in English---but it was either written
in hebew or Hebraized Arabic. ----I am not sure. Rambam describes ---dalliances with one's wife...... which should take place middle of the night----quietly and together alone.
The advice is-------go slow, cheer her up, "jest" with her.
I wondered just what Hebrew or Arabic word got translated
as "JEST"?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Ten Commandments

8. Thou shalt not steal.

Not rhetorical...
State the difference between killing and murder.

It’s not “covet”, it’s “plan”.

Forum List

Back