You guys help me find Jesus? Where is he?! Where'd he go?!

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2017
We are here taeday to consider the path of the True Lord, one true Church and many false ones. We can Use , several metrics. I have brought my advisor.

BLACKS
Presbyterian Church of Korea
Blacks owe every Korean 400 dollars on arrival for the 1992 Los Angelas raids, caused 400 million dollars of damages
Presbyterian Church of Dixie
Dixie established Presbyterian and fought for European nation-state recognition. Owes blacks nothing, Civilized Christians now.

Presbyterian Church(USA)
Welcomes the blacks with a lesbian preacher woman marrying them, as rare to hear a woman good preacher as a dog standing on two legs, not often and not well.

Church of Scotland
Historical focus of Presbyterianism. Also wears black on funeral days.
ACCOUNTING
Elected Hyundai's lee Myung-bak makes them good at accounting.

Counts the bales of cotton for international sale, financial institutions, banks.

Presbyterian Church(USA)
Looking to make its history and books disappear pre-1987, I wouldn't trust those books.
Church of Scotland
Good investing metrics except for the Darien Scheme, failed colonizer, make Union United Kingdom.

JESUS
Jesus hates all Asians see because he hate "resounding gongs"
Closest to Jesus of all people ever. Union is adventurer looters and tomb raiders.Stonewall Jackson Channels God Powers from his arm.
Presbyterian Church(USA)
Looks to call God a he/she and put him in drag queen clothes, is very disgraceful.
Church of Scotland
Heard of Jesus Directly from Saint Andrew the First Called! He went from Jerusalem to Greece, to Russia then swam or waterwalked to Scotland.

ECUMENICISM
Some are ecumenical like the Tonghap , but not the Hapdong, drawn to the lake of fire of American tv trends, satan.
Invited Scotland to the Bonnie Blue Flag Confederacy but ! They were entirely slow to leave their Union!
Presbyterian Church(USA)
Is Excommunicated by other Presbyterian Churches like Mexico! Heavy oppressor of liberal theology worldwide!
Church of Scotland
A true Guardian of the Reformed Religion throughout Europe. Fought in the Thirty Years War allied with Netherlands, german protestants. Fought for the Reformed religion same time in English Civil War for English Parliament.

CHRISTENDOM
I figure the farther back Christendom meets Jesus right upon the Holy Bible can all Nations be in full agreement without fault.
How can equal numbers of Catholics and Presbyterians share a nation?! Watch for a St Bathalomew's Day Massacre! The Crown thus far, has been in favor this time of the Huguenots!
Has challenged the Pope's minions at every turn, such as the John F Kennedy assassination! If one more Bishop of this AntiChrist appear, we are resolved to burn, flay, draw and quarter!
Presbyterian Church(USA)
Has struck, from the Divine Confession itself, the Westminster Confession, the very fact, the Pope is AntiChrist! How will brothers in arms upon learning in their dialects this news, meet us without shame? It is 1987 and news travels quickly!
Church of Scotland
The Covenanter armies reinforced England, on Condition, of the Westminster Confession! So! While others believe the Reformed Weak, Timid, if not for English Treachery, Scotland works for the good of a Reformed Britain! Only then may the Knights crush the Catholic European power!

I find the Presbyterian Church of East Africa Worthy Holy Roman Emperor, to Conquer and bathe in the Blood of all pretend Presbyterian AntiChrist! The Crusade begins now, after assembly, in favor?

Last edited:
iu

He went thataway-->

Last seen clean-shaven with shorter hair, wearing a sweatshirt, jeans, and a pair of cross-trainers. He was heard to say that he was looking to kick a whole lot of butt.

He's under my bed, eating the dust bunnies

I heard ICE got him at the border, at least if his last name is Gonzalez.

His last name is Christ.

I was a handful as a child. I'd be up to some shenanigans or other and my dad would yell Jesus Christ!

Till I was about 9 I thought that was my name

I heard ICE got him at the border, at least if his last name is Gonzalez.

His last name is Christ.

I was a handful as a child. I'd be up to some shenanigans or other and my dad would yell Jesus Christ!

Till I was about 9 I thought that was my name
Oh! You were bad like I was. Yeah, my elders were religious, so they just whooped my ass.

I didn't hear "shit" till I was like 7, and then my aunt tore the fuck into some hippie with a foul mouth. She was about to whip his ass for real. I felt afraid for him.

It was at some gas station, probably on US 27 in FL.

I was scared my aunt was gonna kill that guy over cussing.

He didn't know any better. :dunno:

I try not to cuss where kids can hear it, though.

For real, I'd lay money on my aunt against that hippie if it came down to it.

She hit hard. I've been hit much softer by dudes actually trying to hurt me.

Last edited:
We are here taeday to consider the path of the True Lord, one true Church and many false ones. We can Use , several metrics. I have brought my advisor.

BLACKS
Blacks owe every Korean 400 dollars on arrival for the 1992 Los Angelas raids, caused 400 million dollars of damages
Dixie established Presbyterian and fought for European nation-state recognition. Owes blacks nothing, Civilized Christians now.

Presbyterian Church(USA)
Welcomes the blacks with a lesbian preacher woman marrying them, as rare to hear a woman good preacher as a dog standing on two legs, not often and not well.

Church of Scotland
Historical focus of Presbyterianism. Also wears black on funeral days.
ACCOUNTING
Elected Hyundai's lee Myung-bak makes them good at accounting.

Counts the bales of cotton for international sale, financial institutions, banks.

Presbyterian Church(USA)
Looking to make its history and books disappear pre-1987, I wouldn't trust those books.
Church of Scotland
Good investing metrics except for the Darien Scheme, failed colonizer, make Union United Kingdom.

JESUS
Jesus hates all Asians see because he hate "resounding gongs"
Closest to Jesus of all people ever. Union is adventurer looters and tomb raiders.Stonewall Jackson Channels God Powers from his arm.
Presbyterian Church(USA)
Looks to call God a he/she and put him in drag queen clothes, is very disgraceful.
Church of Scotland
Heard of Jesus Directly from Saint Andrew the First Called! He went from Jerusalem to Greece, to Russia then swam or waterwalked to Scotland.

ECUMENICISM
Some are ecumenical like the Tonghap , but not the Hapdong, drawn to the lake of fire of American tv trends, satan.
Invited Scotland to the Bonnie Blue Flag Confederacy but ! They were entirely slow to leave their Union!
Presbyterian Church(USA)
Is Excommunicated by other Presbyterian Churches like Mexico! Heavy oppressor of liberal theology worldwide!
Church of Scotland
A true Guardian of the Reformed Religion throughout Europe. Fought in the Thirty Years War allied with Netherlands, german protestants. Fought for the Reformed religion same time in English Civil War for English Parliament.

CHRISTENDOM
I figure the farther back Christendom meets Jesus right upon the Holy Bible can all Nations be in full agreement without fault.
How can equal numbers of Catholics and Presbyterians share a nation?! Watch for a St Bathalomew's Day Massacre! The Crown thus far, has been in favor this time of the Huguenots!
Has challenged the Pope's minions at every turn, such as the John F Kennedy assassination! If one more Bishop of this AntiChrist appear, we are resolved to burn, flay, draw and quarter!
Presbyterian Church(USA)
Has struck, from the Divine Confession itself, the Westminster Confession, the very fact, the Pope is AntiChrist! How will brothers in arms upon learning in their dialects this news, meet us without shame? It is 1987 and news travels quickly!
Church of Scotland
The Covenanter armies reinforced England, on Condition, of the Westminster Confession! So! While others believe the Reformed Weak, Timid, if not for English Treachery, Scotland works for the good of a Reformed Britain! Only then may the Knights crush the Catholic European power!

I find the Presbyterian Church of East Africa Worthy Holy Roman Emperor, to Conquer and bathe in the Blood of all pretend Presbyterian AntiChrist! The Crusade begins now, after assembly, in favor?

I heard that he was last seen in the sky before being obscured behind the clouds.

"He was a good man, he was a sinner, sinners cannot give sight to the blind, he is insane, he is the messiah, he is leading the people astray, he parties with sinners and prostitutes, he is a holy man, he is possessed by a devil, no other man could perform more signs that God is with him and among us, he is a magician, he never existed, he was a glutton and a drunk, its all just a fairy tale, he was crucified because he loved the romans so much, he is triune and edible, he is God, he was a weirdo, magical bullshit, ooh ooh ahh ahh, where'd he go?" etc.,etc. Clouds.

So I suppose to find him you would have to get out of your death bed and bodily ascend into heaven to meet him up there somewhere behind those clouds that have obscured him from sight for the past several thousand years.

I heard that at the resurrection the Christian dead in Christ will be the first to rise..

So get on with it already. Time is of the essence. No one can bodily ascend into heaven to be where Jesus is and see him face to face while still living on earth without a body to ascend in.

And just in case you didn't know, you can't kill your way into paradise.

Last edited:
Marion Morrison
Ya Pulp Fiction Samuel L Jackson speech is pretty good for PCUSA Moderator.
PCUSA Directors "What country you from?! What?!" We're heading toward a single congregation with our Korean side-mission. Horace Underwood specifically had the First and Only goal of the Separate Korean and Korean specific congregation, so they got to Revolutionize.
PCUSA "Speak English MotherFer, Do we look like a Bitch"
The Missionaries found Haneunim, as in any Native Language, one has a starting concept and place, and really, Haneunim is avery close personal understanding to grab of God for the Presbyterians. However we are going to forget their work for English.
"The Presbyterian mission worked against classism and sexism"?! Then how come he went into Korean hanok homes, to enjoy hospitality, promote the pleasure of Meeting the women as humanbeings, and promote consideration of their home life issues? That's why we got to Revolutionize. No "Million Dollar Missionary" , because anti-classism is what Destroyed the catholics. No more celebration of the housewife, is Exactly what we are all talking about today with Sexism, is wiping out the Sacred Moral Superior Housewife history Victorian.
hobelim
What in the world is you getting at, son?! God was Sinless, died in Sacrifice of Sin in the Flesh, he is Among wherever two are gathered in His name. Why, they had most of this within 100 years of writing the Bible at the Council of Chalcedon, besides the Nature of Humanity and Divinity combined.

hobelim
What in the world is you getting at, son?! God was Sinless, died in Sacrifice of Sin in the Flesh, he is Among wherever two are gathered in His name. Why, they had most of this within 100 years of writing the Bible at the Council of Chalcedon, besides the Nature of Humanity and Divinity combined.
lol... If that was true why are you looking for him?

You eat him every sunday. Look in the toilet .

Queen Elizabeth I parading with the triumphant and ascendant protestants, held Bible in hand as did her mother Anne Boleyne, and when the Coronation Bishop took on the Catholic Communion practice of the Elevated Host, of turning the cracker into the Body of Christ, abandoned that Coronation, because the Reformed ,and those seeking to leave Romanist inventions post-800 ad, including the Christmas coronation of Charlemagne, and all sorts of made up pronouncements from the On High Vatican, wouldn't say they have the power of transubstantiation.

Queen Elizabeth I parading with the triumphant and ascendant protestants, held Bible in hand as did her mother Anne Boleyne, and when the Coronation Bishop took on the Catholic Communion practice of the Elevated Host, of turning the cracker into the Body of Christ, abandoned that Coronation, because the Reformed ,and those seeking to leave Romanist inventions post-800 ad, including the Christmas coronation of Charlemagne, and all sorts of made up pronouncements from the On High Vatican, wouldn't say they have the power of transubstantiation.
Alrighty then..

You think that Jesus was God and is present among you whenever two or more are gathered in his name.

If that was true, why are you looking for him?

Doesn't that give you even an inkling that something is amiss in what you profess to believe ?

I'm looking for that time when like, God gave an agreement to the Israelites to have the land of Israel, in which that Covenant is then replaced by some other sort of Covenant officiated with Dwight Eisenhower. To me, it looks like the Jews remembered their Covenant for 2000 years and made the Nation State Israel despite the Babylons, Greeks and Romans. The Covenanters remembered Scotland. I like how the British population was the obvious and first Reformed people on the Continent with full Manifest Destiny, Puritan Pilgrim Fathers, Woodrow Wilson for crying out loud, but, you know enough liberals reach critical mass and there's a PC(USA) think where a communist-beater gets to redo church for them. All welcome.

All this was Explained in the Epistles of Fred Rogers, Presbyterian Pope. Ya he is from the United Presbyterian Church 1st year of that stuff. Epistle "Won't you be my Neighbor". Epistle "There are Many Ways to Say I love you". See nowadays sexual revolution, i'd get humped by francois clemmons in an interracial swimming pool. You Have To Be Carefully Taught, to Fill, Asian bellies.

Remember the trolley to the Neighborhood of Make Believe got built before the Japanese could get to it in Seoul. So, learn your terrorist codes in the trolley chimes.

Last edited:
No idea what the OP is trying to say.

But I can that those who humble seek Christ will find Him. Matthew 25 speaks quite a bit of where we can find Christ and serve Him.

“When you are in the service of your fellow beings, you are only in the service of your God.” (Mosiah 2:19)

How are these people so lost in the Cause of the Civil War?

It wasn't about Independence. Who in the world thinks , as Lincoln said, there are no natural cultural or geographic boundaries to form two countries. If the Confederates would have won, we would have Maintained the Confederate United States government we had throughout the United States from 2nd US president to 16th US president, check All presidents call it a Confederacy. That's to say the States are Confederating and relating to Form the optional Federal Government as long as they chose to do so. Virginia was one such original Confederating State.

If It was about Slavery, then it was about the language we use today divorcing ourselves from the Servants, slaveries, and manservants seen throughout the Bible, aren't we more divorced then from a Biblical society? That's how Slavery for Stonewall Jackson is God-Ordained. We can look to Brazil for some human tragedy, some non-defendable, unjust, operation of pirates and smugglers away from prying eyes, bringing 10 Million count Africans to hardly survive today.

It wasn't about racism, if racism is a word invented in scientific revolution, of post-Darwinian evolution age about the Nazis and Germans out-surviving everyone with war-supremacy. Confederate Slavers just sought Biblical support from the Curse of Ham or the Exodus 10 commandments. All of Africa was a less Christian place.

Finally, The Cause of the Civil War is printed with the Confederate Constitution, as one should Expect it to be printed. The Confederate government was established under Almighty God in the Sovereign Character of the States with the religious leadership being in Thomas Stonewall Jackson, and so was all the Confederate Civil War songs are on being a Reformed Religious Governance, and so is the origin of the country, and so is the extensive history of Presbyterianism in the United States especially in the South, from Andrew Jackson, to Stonewall Jackson, to Woodrow Wilson. Maybe Blacks Moved during the 1920's Great Migration from difficult persecution and to Harlem Renaissance, but blacks were Never truly invested against the theology until Martin Luther King Jr. , which might be an Eisenhower conspiracy. Why would any Black person just totally shun some sort of education, Blacks are joining the Catholic Church for instance.

Last edited:

How are these people so lost in the Cause of the Civil War?

It wasn't about Independence. Who in the world thinks , as Lincoln said, there are no natural cultural or geographic boundaries to form two countries. If the Confederates would have won, we would have Maintained the Confederate United States government we had throughout the United States from 2nd US president to 16th US president, check All presidents call it a Confederacy. That's to say the States are Confederating and relating to Form the optional Federal Government as long as they chose to do so. Virginia was one such original Confederating State.

If It was about Slavery, then it was about the language we use today divorcing ourselves from the Servants, slaveries, and manservants seen throughout the Bible, aren't we more divorced then from a Biblical society? That's how Slavery for Stonewall Jackson is God-Ordained. We can look to Brazil for some human tragedy, some non-defendable, unjust, operation of pirates and smugglers away from prying eyes, bringing 10 Million count Africans to hardly survive today.

It wasn't about racism, if racism is a word invented in scientific revolution, of post-Darwinian evolution age about the Nazis and Germans out-surviving everyone with war-supremacy. Confederate Slavers just sought Biblical support from the Curse of Ham or the Exodus 10 commandments. All of Africa was a less Christian place.

Finally, The Cause of the Civil War is printed with the Confederate Constitution, as one should Expect it to be printed. The Confederate government was established under Almighty God in the Sovereign Character of the States with the religious leadership being in Thomas Stonewall Jackson, and so was all the Confederate Civil War songs are on being a Reformed Religious Governance, and so is the origin of the country, and so is the extensive history of Presbyterianism in the United States especially in the South, from Andrew Jackson, to Stonewall Jackson, to Woodrow Wilson. Maybe Blacks Moved during the 1920's Great Migration from difficult persecution and to Harlem Renaissance, but blacks were Never truly invested against the theology until Martin Luther King Jr. , which might be an Eisenhower conspiracy. Why would any Black person just totally shun some sort of education, Blacks are joining the Catholic Church for instance.

What does any of this have to Do with finding Jesus?

You guys help me find Jesus? Where is he?! Where'd he go?!

The Truth About Jesus’ Death

My mother gave me a King James Bible when I was a child. Seventy-one (71) years later I still have it. My bible has numerous marker tags highlighting what I found interesting and worth reminding me of for future review.

I began by reading the New Testament which is full of the teachings of Jesus Christ. Jesus taught us how to be kind to others, as in the stranger but most of all Jesus used the Book of Ezekiel, the third of the Latter Prophets in the Tanakh and one of the major prophetic books in the Old Testament. It records six visions of the prophet Ezekiel, exiled in Babylon, during the 22 years from 593 to 571 BC.

Book of Ezekiel – Wikipedia

During this period Jerusalem was under the rule of the Romans which the local community strongly rejected.

in Palestine there were a number of occasions when more restless elements in the population resisted Roman abuses and followed the tradition of “zealousness for the Law.”

under the Romans (ruled 37-4 B.C.E.). Herod surrounded himself with Greek scholars and undertook many building projects, including a magnificent and fortified palace. He rebuilt the Temple in Jerusalem.

Before he died, Jesus of Nazareth was born.

The history of the Jews in the Roman Empire

Rebellion in Judaea
Although Judaea was ruled by the Romans, the governors there had practiced the same kind of religious tolerance as was shown to Jews in Rome.

The history of Palestine is the study of the past in the region of Palestine, defined as the territory between the Mediterranean Sea and the Jordan River.

The crucifixion of Jesus occurred in 1st-century Judea, most likely in either AD 30 or AD 33. According to the canonical gospels Jesus was arrested and tried by the Sanhedrin, and then sentenced by Pontius Pilate to be scourged, and finally crucified by the Romans.
Crucifixion of Jesus - Wikipedia

In the canonical gospels, Pilate's court refers to the trial of Jesus in praetorium before Pontius Pilate, preceded by the Sanhedrin Trial. After questioning Jesus and receiving very few replies, Herod sees Jesus as no threat and returns him to Pilate.

At the time Jerusalem was part of Roman Judea, the charges of the Sanhedrin against Jesus held no power before Pilate. This was said after learning that Jesus did not wish to claim any terrestrial kingdom. He was therefore not a political threat and could be seen as innocent of such a charge.

Stepping back outside, Pilate publicly declared that he found no basis to charge Jesus,
Pilate's court - Wikipedia

Early in the morning the chief priests and elders planned to have Jesus executed.

Pilate had Jesus flogged. Soldiers put a crown of thorns and purple robe on Jesus, hit his face and mocked him saying: 'Hail, king of the Jews!'

Pilate, outside, repeated his not guilty verdict and presented Jesus: 'Here is the man!'

Chief priests [Rabbis] and officials shouted: 'Crucify! Crucify!' Pilate: 'Go ahead and crucify him. I myself find no guilt in him.' Jewish leaders: 'Our law says he must die because he claimed to be the Son of God.'

Pilate, interrogated Jesus inside. Jesus: 'You would have no power over me if it were not given to you from above. Therefore the one who handed me over to you is guilty of a greater sin.' Pilate tried to set Jesus free.

Jewish leaders [Rabbis]: 'If you let him go, you disobey Caesar. Anyone who claims to be a king opposes Caesar.'

Pilate brought out Jesus around noon, saying: 'Here is your king.' They shouted: 'Take him away, crucify him!'
Pilate: 'Shall I crucify your king?' Chief priests: 'We have no king but Caesar.'
Pilate handed Jesus over to them for crucifixion.
Pilate came out and asked them why. They said only Pilate could apply the death penalty.
Pilate, inside: 'Are you the king of the Jews?' Jesus: 'My kingdom is not of this world, otherwise my servants would have fought to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders.'
Pilate: 'You are a king, then!' Jesus: 'You say that I am a king. In fact, the reason I was born and came into the world is to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me.' Pilate: 'What is truth?'

Pilate, outside: 'I find no guilt in him.'

In the New Testament, the Sanhedrin trial of Jesus refers to the trial of Jesus before the Sanhedrin (a Jewish judicial body) (NOTE: the Jewish leaders were Rabbis) following his arrest in Jerusalem and prior to the trial before Pontius Pilate.

Jesus is generally quiet, does not mount a defense, and rarely responds to the accusations, and is found guilty of various offenses.

Sanhedrin trial of Jesus - Wikipedia

Jewish tradition and texts portray the Sanhedrin to be an established court [all of them were rabbis], based in Jerusalem with strict guidelines on how to function.

Thereafter, in Pilate's Court, the Jewish elders [Rabbis] ask Pontius Pilate to judge and condemn Jesus, accusing him of claiming to be the King of the Jews. Such a claim would be considered treasonous, for being a direct challenge to the Roman authorities.

In conclusion, after reviewing all the available written facts concerning Jesus Christ, I find overwhelming evidence that Jesus Christ did not die for our sins but was murdered by the Romans, at the request of the local Rabbis in Jerusalem and in return, the revolt against the Roman occupation would stop.

Jesus was teaching the Book of Ezekiel which portrayed the Jewish people badly.

The Rabbis wanted Jesus’ to shut up and the Romans wanted the rebellion to stop. Having Jesus killed solved both problems.
:)-

Forum List

Back