Mortgage Rates jump to 7.22%

chain%20link-S.jpg

Thank you. Please note what happened after President Biden took office!

The price skyrocketed. Good I guess if you already own a house, not so good if you do not.

So, let me ask you this, do you think a year plus of an evection and foreclosure moratorium had any impact on this happening?

There has been a housing shortage for more than a fucking decade. I know this will blow your tiny little mind, but there was a world before your god was elected in 2016

In 1980 the average house price was 73,000, by 2000 that price was at 204,000 and by 2020 it was up to 374,000....but some how in your fucked up little world that is all Biden's fault
Wasn't a problem finding homes in 2016 when I bought mine and there wasnt a problem selling or buying until last year

So again you're full of shit

Wasn't a problem finding homes in 2016 when I bought mine and there wasnt a problem selling or buying until last year

I got mine in 2022 and it was not a problem.

Odd thing about anecdotes, they do not mean shit

The causes of the housing supply crisis are widely understood. After the Great Recession, new home construction dropped like a stone. Fewer new homes were built in the 10 years ended 2018 than in any decade since the 1960s. By 2019, a good estimate of the shortage of housing units for sale or rent was 3.8 million.Oct 31, 2022

U.S. Housing Shortage: Everything, Everywhere, All at Once​

The causes of the housing supply crisis are widely understood. After the Great Recession, new home construction dropped like a stone. Fewer new homes were built in the 10 years ended 2018 than in any decade since the 1960s. By 2019, a good estimate of the shortage of housing units for sale or rent was 3.8 million.Oct 31, 2022

U.S. Housing Shortage: Everything, Everywhere, All at Once

LOL you're evidence is Fannie Mae? Thats like asking the thief why my pantry is robbed and he has my food in his pockets

LOL you're evidence is Fannie Mae? Thats like asking the thief why my pantry is robbed and he has my food in his pockets

Facts are facts, matters not where they come from.

I could give you a dozen more links about the housing shortage but it would do not good, your entire knowledge of history begins when your god was elected POTUS, you do not seem to even understand that there is anything before that

I got mine in 2022 and it was not a problem.

Odd thing about anecdotes, they do not mean shit
And neither does whatever this bullshit is
Facts are facts, matters not where they come from.

I could give you a dozen more links about the housing shortage but it would do not good, your entire knowledge of history begins when your god was elected POTUS, you do not seem to even understand that there is anything before that
Meanwhile

My my look at the last years who was president then? And that goes back to 2007 ya know long before God Emperor Trump was in office

Highest sales in 15 years! Fact is bucko what Trump was doing was working and your Butt Buddy Biden came and fucked it up

Trump was not POTUS in 2021.

How can you not know these things?
Trump policies were in place until Biden and his ilk started screwing things up. That includes 2021

The fed began raising rates in 2022 right about the time the market started going to shit

Certainly even someone as brain dead as you can connect those dots

How do you not know this old man or is your TDS getting the better of you?

Trump policies were in place until Biden and his ilk started screwing things up. That includes 2021

The fed began raising rates in 2022 right about the time the market started going to shit

Certainly even someone as brain dead as you can connect those dots

How do you not know this old man or is your TDS getting the better of you?

And I am sure in 2017 you were giving Obama credit for all the things that happened, right?

Forum List

Back