Mortgage Rates jump to 7.22%

Nah Trumps rules were in place until Biden bumped the interest rates. For yours to work you'd have to show how Bush policies were in place during Obama which you can't cause Obama had th senate and House then and had instituted his policies by that time

What was in place when Obama took office was a recession that started under Bush. Recessions tend to make the poverty rate go up. High unemployment tends to do that.

The fact is that the poverty level had been coming down for 6 years prior to Trump taking office, all he did was continue the trend for a little while longer.

LOL oh now you don't like pictures. Fuck outta here

Data trumps pictures. Especially when you are not smart enough to understand what the picture shows and you make a fool out of yourself. Your picture shows the DJI gaining 150% during the Obama years and only 50% during the Trump years. That you thought is showed something different is funny as fuck to be honest.

What was in place when Obama took office was a recession that started under Bush. Recessions tend to make the poverty rate go up. High unemployment tends to do that.

The fact is that the poverty level had been coming down for 6 years prior to Trump taking office, all he did was continue the trend for a little while longer.

Data trumps pictures. Especially when you are not smart enough to understand what the picture shows and you make a fool out of yourself. Your picture shows the DJI gaining 150% during the Obama years and only 50% during the Trump years. That you thought is showed something different is funny as fuck to be honest.
Oh so when its a Democrat dealing with Republican recession its the Republicans fault when its Trump dealing with the China virus still Trumps fault you're a moron. The pictures come from data you dumbass. Just admit all you do is spin for democrats

Btw here's the Libertarian stance on Ukraine. Once again showing you're a lolbertarian

OXMA8eujVt43.png

Oh so when its a Democrat dealing with Republican recession its the Republicans fault when its Trump dealing with the China virus still Trumps fault you're a moron.

To me it just seems wrong to blame a POTUS for something that started prior to them taking office.

COVID was not Trump's fault, but his response to it was.

The pictures come from data you dumbass. Just admit all you do is spin for democrats

So, now giving the actual percentage of growth is "spin". No wonder you are such a Trump worshiper, you hate data and facts. But a pretty picture that you are too stupid to understand you love.

To me it just seems wrong to blame a POTUS for something that started prior to them taking office.

COVID was not Trump's fault, but his response to it was.

So, now giving the actual percentage of growth is "spin". No wonder you are such a Trump worshiper, you hate data and facts. But a pretty picture that you are too stupid to understand you love.
And Trumps response was better than Biden's.

No wonder you're such a Biden worshipper you smoke crack

This must be the cornball section of the thread..

Biden .. Trump .. Obama ..

No matter what .. the legislative, judicial and media screwed us all..🤷🏼‍♂️

LOL you want me to cite how everyday you rant about Trump and call everyone who supports him a cultist

No, just one example from each of the last few days. Since, according to you I do it EVERYDAY it should be easy.

A lot of you all make these claims and not one single one of you, and I mean not one, has ever been able to support them.

No, just one example from each of the last few days. Since, according to you I do it EVERYDAY it should be easy.

A lot of you all make these claims and not one single one of you, and I mean not one, has ever been able to support them.
They're literally on this thread dumbass see post 90# for yesterday
Or go in "Trump's immorality" thread for more

Like I said

Everyday you go on TDS filled rants

They're literally on this thread dumbass see post 90# for yesterday

Well yes, you give Trump credit for every good thing that happened a year after he left office but none of the blame for anything bad in that year and you do not extend that "all good things a year after" to any other POUTS.

If that is not worship, what would you call it?

Or go in "Trump's immorality" thread for more

Like I said

You link takes me to a discussion about adultery, not about Trump.

And out of a thread that has been going on for 109 days, I mentioned Trump 10 times. Not really "every single day" as you claim.

Are you sure you do not drink?

Last edited:
Well yes, you give Trump credit for every good thing that happened a year after he left office but none of the blame for anything bad in that year and you do not extend that "all good things a year after" to any other POUTS.

If that is not worship, what would you call it?

You link takes me to a discussion about adultery, not about Trump.

And out of a thread that has been going on for 109 days, I mentioned Trump 10 times. Not really "every single day" as you claim.

Are you sure you do not drink?
Its literally called Trump's morality how is that not about Trump? And you're literally in it ranting your usual TDS bullshit

Now how about you go find me 1 example of you calling Biden bots "cultist" you won't cause it doesn't exist and you're not only a retard but a drunk retard to boot

Here's you

Its literally called Trump's morality how is that not about Trump? And you're literally in it ranting your usual TDS bullshit

Yes, it is about Trump, I did not say it was not. It was started by a Trump supporter and is more about those that support him despite his lack of morals than it is about Trump. And like almost every thread on here the discussion moves away from the OP.

Now how about you go find me 1 example of you calling Biden bots "cultist" you won't cause it doesn't exist and you're not only a retard but a drunk retard to boot

What I would like to find from you is one example of you saying something even remotely negative about Trump. But that will never happen due to your worship of the man.

Yes, it is about Trump, I did not say it was not. It was started by a Trump supporter and is more about those that support him despite his lack of morals than it is about Trump. And like almost every thread on here the discussion moves away from the OP.
"You link takes me to a discussion about adultery, not about Trump."

You didn't just say that? Man you must do more than drink I bet you smoke crack

Forum List

Back