Mortgage Rates jump to 7.22%

Thanks for showing that Trump was no better than Obama on any of those charts. All Trump did was keep the same thing going.

Trump started on 3rd and you morons think he hit a triple
You're dumb as fuck. The only quarterly drops Trump had was because of the virus Obama had 4 quarters in the negative

In his first 3 years in office Trump had 2.5% growth to Obama 2.3%

The market saw record growth under Trump then the virus hit

Unemployment was at 3.5% the lowest in 50 years

Wages also grew under Trump

And poverty at an all time low

Get some meds for your TDS today or stop mixing scotch in with your coffee

In his first 3 years in office Trump had 2.5% growth to Obama 2.3%

Yep, pretty much identical.

The market saw record growth under Trump then the virus hit

The market saw record growth under Obama as well.

Unemployment was at 3.5% the lowest in 50 years

UE had been going down for 6 years when Trump took office, that trend continued for a while. Biden beat that, are you going to worship him like you do Trump?

And poverty at an all time low

Poverty had been going down for 6 years when Trump took office, that trend continued for a while.

Yep, pretty much identical.

The market saw record growth under Obama as well.

UE had been going down for 6 years when Trump took office, that trend continued for a while. Biden beat that, are you going to worship him like you do Trump?

Poverty had been going down for 6 years when Trump took office, that trend continued for a while.
1) Trump still better
2) nope even the chart shows that
3) Biden beat shit but I forgot you worship dems and believe everything they tell you
4) I suggest you look again cause poverty went up under Obama to 15% back down to 10.5% under Trump

Just admit Mr Lolbertarain you're a democrat

1) Trump still better
2) nope even the chart shows that
3) Biden beat shit but I forgot you worship dems and believe everything they tell you
4) I suggest you look again cause poverty went up under Obama to 15% back down to 10.5% under Trump

Just admit Mr Lolbertarain you're a democrat

1) yes Trump was a tiny bit better than one of the worst presidents ever. Congrats.

2. Obama had 4 years worth of market records
1688778714274.png

3. The UE rate got to 3.4 under Biden according to the exact same people that said it was 3.5 under Trump. You cannot accept one and reject the other.

4. Yes ,it got to 15% under Obama in 2011 and then was coming down for the next 5 years till Trump took over and it came down even more, to 11.9, not 10.5

Not when you're home price is 55k try 13.5% on a 400-500k home

And your 8% how much was that home

Simple fact is you boomers don't get economics and you assholes fault we're in this position
Hey i am a boomer , learned about economics and made quite a nest egg. My mortgage payment is $15,000 a month at 3.25% interest per year, over a 30 year loan. Just got in before Joe Biteme started fucking everyone....

1) yes Trump was a tiny bit better than one of the worst presidents ever. Congrats.

2. Obama had 4 years worth of market records View attachment 802423

3. The UE rate got to 3.4 under Biden according to the exact same people that said it was 3.5 under Trump. You cannot accept one and reject the other.

4. Yes ,it got to 15% under Obama in 2011 and then was coming down for the next 5 years till Trump took over and it came down even more, to 11.9, not 10.5
So you are using the DOW jones once again for your argument?
This was how Janet Yellow was able to keep inflation low, but screw over America at the same time.
When you print 40 billion dollars a month and buy it back so you can have zero (0)% percent interest for large loans and the likes like Apple, Berkshire Hathaway and Microsoft can borrow at zero interest, while making just three percent return on a shitty economy, because everyone else is getting screwed on the savings, isnt an ideal source for you to argue on. Yeah, the stock market went up, but the fixed income, were stuck with almost no interest on their investments. But for you, you could care less, because it is all about you and your Marxist party.

One of those things was buying up large amounts of bonds in a strategy called quantitative easing. Purchasing bonds is not something the Fed normally does, but it began buying them in response to the 2008 financial crisis and it’s buying them now — $80 billion worth of Treasury bonds and $40 billion worth of mortgage-backed securities every month.

Quantitative easing adds liquidity to economy during crises - Marketplace

That is what a housing shortage will do for a country.

It is also what the CDC not allowing evictions or foreclosures for close to two years will do to the market.

But hey, you keep blaming it all on Biden, because prior to him being the POTUS prices on houses never went up.
Is that because millions of illegals are crossing the southern border using up what is supposed to be ours?

Sadly I agree 100%.

I'm nearing my sell-by date and I'm okay with that. I'm sad for the younger folks and what is down the road.
Well hopefully you’ll hang in there with plenty of smiles along the way.
The Biden fiasco years have been tough on the youngsters but I’m optimistic that sanity and freedom makes a come back.

I dont wish, i know. You voted out the guy who had low energy and food prices, because of mean tweets.

That is biting your nose off just to spite your face, moron.
lol you just get stupider and stupider. Rends me of the morons who keep claiming 'Bien shut down the Keystone Pipeline!!!', which of course never happened, though it did get shut down recently, because the piece of shit keeps springing leaks.

2. Obama had 4 years worth of market records View attachment 802423

7rwxcl.jpg

Wow look at that Trump did in 4 years what Obama couldn't do in 8

I absolutely can as the people under Biden have lied since the day he stole the election

Doesn't matter still was 15% under Obama and be didn't get the China Virus to deal with

Wow look at that Trump did in 4 years what Obama couldn't do in 8

In 8 years the DJI went up 139.2%. In 4 years the DJI went up 58.6%. That is an average of 17.4% per year under Obama and an average of 14.65% under Trump

Doesn't matter still was 15% under Obama and be didn't get the China Virus to deal with

It was 15% under Obama for 1 month and he had the Bush recession to deal with.

In 8 years the DJI went up 139.2%. In 4 years the DJI went up 58.6%. That is an average of 17.4% per year under Obama and an average of 14.65% under Trump

It was 15% under Obama for 1 month and he had the Bush recession to deal with.
Look at the graph I posted and stop with your bs spin

LOL oh so when Obama went to 15% it was Bush's fault

Ok Gaytor

Look at the graph I posted and stop with your bs spin

The graph you posted shows the DJI went from just above 5000 to over 20,000 under Obama. And it shows it went from 20,000 to around 30,000 for Trump.

Or instead of a pretty picture you can look at the actual data.

LOL oh so when Obama went to 15% it was Bush's fault

According to you the previous president is responsible for what happens in the first year of the next president. I am just using your rules.

The graph you posted shows the DJI went from just above 5000 to over 20,000 under Obama. And it shows it went from 20,000 to around 30,000 for Trump.

Or instead of a pretty picture you can look at the actual data.

According to you the previous president is responsible for what happens in the first year of the next president. I am just using your rules.
Nah Trumps rules were in place until Biden bumped the interest rates. For yours to work you'd have to show how Bush policies were in place during Obama which you can't cause Obama had th senate and House then and had instituted his policies by that time

LOL oh now you don't like pictures. Fuck outta here

Forum List

Back