Mortgage Rates jump to 7.22%

21 grand to 55 grand for a home = easily livable

89 grand to 400-500k for a home = much more difficult

That is what a housing shortage will do for a country.

It is also what the CDC not allowing evictions or foreclosures for close to two years will do to the market.

But hey, you keep blaming it all on Biden, because prior to him being the POTUS prices on houses never went up.

Reagan merely continued Carter's policies, so the GOP shills don't get a pass.
Again you fuckers say shit, but never post a link to support that shit.

Carter was a dick, who never should of been governor of Georgia because he sucked there. The only reason why the peanut farmer took the presidency was that Ford pardoned Nixon, to keep the country intact. Once Jimmy proved his incompetency with his malaise run country and his spineless showing against the Muslims, the California governor came in and reversed all of Carters idiocy. Yes, Joe Biden Voters are the most stupid people in the Universe..

The one where he cut the marginal tax rates from 90% all the way down to 28% and the economy took off. That one.

The one where Carter cut them first, then started deregualting all kinds of industries, and handed out tax breaks on mortgages and other bennies for the middle class, and appointed Paul Voelker. Yes, that one that Saint Ronald copied and then failed at, which was why Voelker told him to shut up and then did it his way, by screwing over workers and the middle class with 8 tax increases on the little guys while handing out huge tax breaks to swindlers and real estate scammers, and ignoring anti-trust enforcement.

Again you fuckers say shit, but never post a link to support that shit.

Carter was a dick, who never should of been governor of Georgia because he sucked there. The only reason why the peanut farmer took the presidency was that Ford pardoned Nixon, to keep the country intact. Once Jimmy proved his incompetency with his malaise run country and his spineless showing against the Muslims, the California governor came in and reversed all of Carters idiocy. Yes, Joe Biden Voters are the most stupid people in the Universe..

I don't consider it my job to educate GOP shills on basic history. I don't do debates with clueless hacks.

You don't like Democrats. Boo hoo, doesn't make the GOP anything to brag about or suck up to. they were all good buddies with the Watergate Babies who flooded Congress after the Nixon scandals. They all agreed it was much better to create big giant monopolies and screw over the peasants. You fuckers are just stupid parrots like your fellow Democrat shills. That's why your Parties are running neck and neck in elections, after all. Too Big To Fail was a fully bipartisan Contract On Americans and still is.

The one where Carter cut them first, then started deregualting all kinds of industries, and handed out tax breaks on mortgages and other bennies for the middle class, and appointed Paul Voelker. Yes, that one that Saint Ronald copied and then failed at, which was why Voelker told him to shut up and then did it his way, by screwing over workers and the middle class with 8 tax increases on the little guys while handing out huge tax breaks to swindlers and real estate scammers, and ignoring anti-trust enforcement.
Again you say shit but dont post a link.

I don't consider it my job to educate GOP shills on basic history. I don't do debates with clueless hacks.

You don't like Democrats. Boo hoo, doesn't make the GOP anything to brag about or suck up to. they were all good buddies with the Watergate Babies who flooded Congress after the Nixon scandals. They all agreed it was much better to create big giant monopolies and screw over the peasants. You fuckers are just stupid parrots like your fellow Democrat shills. That's why your Parties are running neck and neck in elections, after all. Too Big To Fail was a fully bipartisan Contract On Americans and still is.
Oh you mean the history of 1619, and where men with tits are women?

Oh you mean the history of 1619, and where men with tits are women?

No, they make up that stuff for your kids, because Daddy Doesn't Read History, he just snivels and calls people names his Hive tells him to fall on when he doesn't know squat, like all shills do.

I don't post links to 2 + 2, either. Suck on that. Ot go look it all up and be a Hero or something. I know I won't be hearing back from you on that.
So , i cordially invite you to go fuck yourself you lying piece of excrement.

dumbass.gif

That is what a housing shortage will do for a country.

It is also what the CDC not allowing evictions or foreclosures for close to two years will do to the market.

But hey, you keep blaming it all on Biden, because prior to him being the POTUS prices on houses never went up.
Someone didn't read the link. What were rates under Trump? What are they now under Biden? Don't give me the "durrr they were already up" give me the numbers

And that housing shortage is because materials cost so damn much now coupled with no one is selling when they have sub 4% rates

And that housing shortage is because materials cost so damn much now coupled with no one is selling when they have sub 4% rates

There has been a housing shortage for more than a fucking decade. I know this will blow your tiny little mind, but there was a world before your god was elected in 2016

In 1980 the average house price was 73,000, by 2000 that price was at 204,000 and by 2020 it was up to 374,000....but some how in your fucked up little world that is all Biden's fault

There has been a housing shortage for more than a fucking decade. I know this will blow your tiny little mind, but there was a world before your god was elected in 2016

In 1980 the average house price was 73,000, by 2000 that price was at 204,000 and by 2020 it was up to 374,000....but some how in your fucked up little world that is all Biden's fault
2023-01-25-X3.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back