‘Morning Joe’ On Mitt Romney: ‘We Kind Of Made A Mistake Four Years Ago’

Morning Joe On Romney We Made A Mistake Four Years Ago The Daily Caller

Although it was just 2 yrs ago even MSNBC is staying Obama is NO GOOD

Sure he wasn't talking about the Republicans that got elected in 2010? That was a pretty big mistake and led directly to the stagnation we see in Congress today.

So you don't "approve" of Constitutional "checks and balances"?

I don't approve of assholes who think they're psychic. Good enough?

Sure he wasn't talking about the Republicans that got elected in 2010? That was a pretty big mistake and led directly to the stagnation we see in Congress today.

2010 was a correction by the people, they wanted Obama stopped and they got it.

Deal with it.

It's one of Joe's favorites, an election year! Which makes him think his non-audience is interested in hearing, again, how he ran his campaign. He was a snore the first time he told his tales and even worse each succeeding go-round. If anyone cared, Joe, they'd tune in.

mitt romney would be and is a disaster for any american. his super rich friends aren't americans and have no allegiance to any country. loyalty to country is a silly outdated concept and all with a brain knew this long ago.

Do you know Obama's Sec Commerce FORGOT to declare $80,000,000 income on her disclosure forms? Her hotels pay minimum wage

Not nearly as bad as the mistake could have been, certainly not as bad as the mistake we made 14 years ago.

This nonsense from the Daily Caller is based on the false premise that President Obama has made major policies errors in the last 2 years.

He hasn't.

Obama has been a disaster for everyone concerned,good enough?

mitt romney would be and is a disaster for any american. his super rich friends aren't americans and have no allegiance to any country. loyalty to country is a silly outdated concept and all with a brain knew this long ago.
Certainly loyalty to a country's people is a dead concept. My fellow Americans is now meaningless blather. We owe no one anything just because their ass is parked here for the moment.

Forum List

Back