Dare Admit You Voted For Obama???

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Check out this article from USAToday.....gloating for sure....but I can't help laughing, too.

1."Regrets? Obama's 2012 voters in key states have a few

2. ....USA TODAY/Suffolk University polls in a half-dozen states with key Senate races underscore just how much times and political fortunes have changed for the president.

3. In five of the six states, the percentage of likely voters who say they voted for Obama in 2012 has dipped from the actual results.
[Get that??? Folks lying,...claiming that they didn't vote for this loser!!!]
4. Of those who say they did vote for him, as many as one in seven say they regret it.

5. ...helps explain why Obama has limited his campaigning so far mostly to raising money, not rallying voters..... Democratic challenger Alison Lundergan Grimes ... refused even to say whether she had voted for him herself.

6. In 2012, Obama carried three of the states surveyed by USA TODAY and Suffolk University's Political Research Center with more than 50% of the vote. But now just 47% of likely voters in Iowa, 46% in Colorado and 48% in Michigan say they voted for him.

7. ...Obama's case, as his popularity sags, presumably so does the percentage who realize they helped elect him.

8. ...there are those who say they voted for him but are sorry they did — including 15% of Obama supporters in Colorado.

9. ...the 8% of Obama supporters in Iowa who now express regret. "I'm kind of upset that I did vote for him," expressing concern in particular about the impact of the Affordable Care Act.

10.Americans for Shared Prosperity last month posted a video that shows an actress talking about Obama the way she might about a match made by an online dating site that went sour. ...

"In 2008, I fell in love," she says. "His online profile made him seem so perfect — smart, handsome, charming, articulate, all the right values. I trusted him. But by 2012 our relationship was in trouble, but I stuck with him because he promised he'd be better. He's great at promises," she says with an edge."
http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ay-suffolk-poll-obama-voter-regrets/17238923/

Now for the dopes on the board who are still singing his praises: don't ever change.

Can you name one thing Obama has ever done wrong?

Obamacare? Perfect!

Foreign policy? Perfect!

Immigration? Perfect!

Social issues? Perfect!

Don't be so jelly that your guy lost.

One can only assume the preceding post is tongue-in-cheek. Nobody could be that clueless.

Har-de-har-har.

I voted for Obama, twice; decisions I don't regret considering the options. I voted for Bush in 2000 because I thought he was a well meaning doofus who wouldn't try to change anything (conservative).......I was wrong about that.

I voted for Obama, twice; decisions I don't regret considering the options. I voted for Bush in 2000 because I thought he was a well meaning doofus who wouldn't try to change anything (conservative).......I was wrong about that.
Then you owe me fifty grand. All obama voters should be forced to pay back all who opposed him and have lost all of this money as a result.
Call it reparations. How appropriate.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT
Then you owe me fifty grand. All obama voters should be forced to pay back all who opposed him and have lost all of this money as a result.

I have no idea what this incoherent scree of nonsense means.

That explains your obama votes.

Obamacare? Perfect!

Foreign policy? Perfect!

Immigration? Perfect!

Social issues? Perfect!

So.....today is your first day out of the 'nervous hospital'?

No doubt it all makes sense to people who know the secret hand shake.

Obama's energy policy has cost the average American household over $8k annually in disposable income.

Bush was forced to change. Obabble promised to change...and you were too stupid to know what he meant...or so lazy you wanted the free shit. So GFY.

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

Obamacare? Perfect!

Foreign policy? Perfect!

Immigration? Perfect!

Social issues? Perfect!

So.....today is your first day out of the 'nervous hospital'?

For your information, it's my third day out. I just haven't picked up my prescription yet. For some reason the pharmacy won't accept food stamps. :(

Obama's energy policy has cost the average American household over $8k annually in disposable income.

The major share holders of multi national energy corporations sure are lucky to have ordinary folks like yourself as spokesmen.

Hand shake? You just have to tap your foot underneath the bathroom stall.

Hand shake? You just have to tap your foot underneath the bathroom stall.
Or just tap lightly on the log cabin door.

The major share holders of multi national energy corporations sure are lucky to have ordinary folks like yourself as spokesmen.
Any dividends are heavily, heavily outweighed by income lost.

Forum List

Back