Gun Nut Pastor flips out and gets tossed from city counsel meeting

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
WATCH: Texas pastor protesting ‘tyranny at its finest’ arrested at city council meeting

For the record - the dictionary defines Tyranny as

a nation under cruel and oppressive government.
cruel, unreasonable, or arbitrary use of power or control.

There is nothing in the definition about following the established and reasonable rules of a public hearing and using discretion.

Nutjob Holcolmb can challenge the constitutionality of laws in a number of ways. Disrupting public meeting with insane Sovereign Citizen rants is NOT one of them.

He comes off sounding like a fucking little child who throws a hissy fit when he doesn't get his way.

Wow, did all his tithes coming in bump him up a tax bracket or soemthing?

What's the deal with Christians and guns anyway? I'm humanist and wouldn't touch a gun unless my life depended on it. But as one of the godless heathens it's ironic the atheists are the pacifists and the Christians the gun toting rednecks.

First of all, where did the "Gun Nut" come from? Just another lie by Hazel the nut.

Then the cop was totally wrong, refusing to leave is not resisting arrest. It's refusing to leave. He wasn't resisting arrest either.

Wow, did all his tithes coming in bump him up a tax bracket or soemthing?

What's the deal with Christians and guns anyway? I'm humanist and wouldn't touch a gun unless my life depended on it. But as one of the godless heathens it's ironic the atheists are the pacifists and the Christians the gun toting rednecks.
Bwhwhahahah

WTF??yep christian are all gun toting rednecks.

Forum List

Back