Mormons march in gay pride parade

Marrying another man is bad but marrying seven women is OK.

:thup:

Neither is ok if your a Christian, one is considered an abomination the other is considered adultery.

Both are ok, as everyone involved is a willing participant and has chosen to be in such a relationship.

This thread should help stop people using the idiotic assumptions that religious people and churches are anti-gay marriage. Some are, some aren't. The majority of our country identify themselves as christian, and the majority of americans support same sex marriage, hence why the people who should get the most credit for gay marriage being legalized are american christians.

All Christians are anti-gay marriage and Anti-same sex acts, if you support these then your not a Christian your an impostor.

Exactly, :clap2:

you're giving bodey a run for her money here

No I am not del... Anymore than you are being a Passive Aggressive ****. :thup:

Homosexuality is not Punishable by Death because of Christ's Blood... Anymore than any of the other Sins in Leviticus are.

But it doesn't make it any Less of a Sin.

You just have Faith in Christ and trying to put an End to the Sin as an Option.

Not Acknowledging the Sins or saying that Christ's Death made those things no longer Sin is an Absurd Stand to take... Based on the Book. :thup:

:)

peace...

Its not punishable by death neither are Homosexuals hated, God loves all people even homosexuals, it is the act of Homosexuality that Jesus condemns in the bible

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator , who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another ; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Romans 1:24-32

Nuff said

You just described liberals.

To point out that the use of the word death might be misunderstood. What was meant is that they would be denied everlasting life, not that they should actually be put to death.

Neither is ok if your a Christian, one is considered an abomination the other is considered adultery.

All Christians are anti-gay marriage and Anti-same sex acts, if you support these then your not a Christian your an impostor.

Homosexuality is not Punishable by Death because of Christ's Blood... Anymore than any of the other Sins in Leviticus are.

Not Acknowledging the Sins or saying that Christ's Death made those things no longer Sin is an Absurd Stand to take... Based on the Book. :thup:

peace...

Its not punishable by death neither are Homosexuals hated, God loves all people even homosexuals, it is the act of Homosexuality that Jesus condemns in the bible

Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves: Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator , who is blessed for ever. Amen. For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another ; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Nuff said

You just described liberals.

To point out that the use of the word death might be misunderstood. What was meant is that they would be denied everlasting life, not that they should actually be put to death.

God says homosexuality is wicked and the wicked go to hell, so naturally anyone whos had sex with someone of the same gender (regardless of sexual orientation) goes to hell, the only way to change that is to ask God for forgiveness and change your ways, however your only offered one chance for forgiveness, the relevant word there is "Worthy"

Last edited:
So they pissed you off equally. Got it. :D

Yep, I'm shaking my left fist bc of one of the remarks, the right fist because of the other.

2 more anonymous internet insults and I'll be hovering.

I'm getting the sneaking suspicion that you're mocking me damn it! :evil:

Shouldn't you be making up more shit about mal. :tongue:

I can't make up more shit until I make up shit the first time, but if you'd like I can give that a whirl.

Both are ok, as everyone involved is a willing participant and has chosen to be in such a relationship.

This thread should help stop people using the idiotic assumptions that religious people and churches are anti-gay marriage. Some are, some aren't. The majority of our country identify themselves as christian, and the majority of americans support same sex marriage, hence why the people who should get the most credit for gay marriage being legalized are american christians.

you're giving bodey a run for her money here

peace...

Nuff said

God doesn't Hate the Sinner... He Hates Sin... According to the Bible Homosexuality is Sin. :thup:

peace...

Agreed (except for wussy 'most likely' disclaimer).

Now mal, looking for a little common ground here... Do you agree that the Old Testament is a horrible basis for modern legislation? Yes or no.

I think not only the Old, but the New and ANY Religious Book...

Does that even have to be Asked of me?... :dunno:

peace...

Sometimes it's good to clarify things. ;)

So given the fact that both you and Drock agree that religious texts should not form the basis of legislation, why are you two unable to have an honest academic discussion about them? :dunno:

Because those who are Pro-Homosexual Marriage and Pro-Validating Homosexuality are at Odds with the Majority of People in this Country and the Church.

Hence the Collective Black Church Response to Barry's Shameless Pandering on the Issue of Gay Marriage.

My Objection to Gay Marriage has ZERO to do with ANY Church.

The Discussion I am having regarding Jesus and the Book he's written about in is Strictly about Religion and the Text.

I would NEVER Advocate for American Law to be Based on anyone's Bible.

Marriage is Naturally between a Man and a Woman and when the SCOTUS said it was "Fundamental to our Very Existence and Survival", they were Talking about the Marriage of the Flesh that Creates Life...

Only Possible with Man and Woman.

I have always Supported Civil Unions for the others and Opposed Sodomy Laws, not just for Homosexuals, but because my Non-Missionary/not always for ProCreation Sex could and would fall under those Laws and what Consenting Adults do in the Privacy of their own Homes is their Business.

When it comes out into the Streets in Deviant Parades and Demands Laws be changed to call it Equal to something it Naturally, Phyiscally and Factually is NOT, then I have an Opinion about it...

Also when they are asking Kidergarteners to Sign Pledge Cards in Support of people who Engage in Deviant Sex or Exposing kids to Adult Deviancies at all... I have an Opinion about it.

Other than that... Live and let live, have Civil Union, a Smile, Shut the Fuck up and stay the FUCK away from the Kids. :thup:

peace...

Many of my active LDS friends privately say the General Authorities are wrong, wrong, wrong on this issue, and that when they and their friends assume their senior and presiding leadership positions in the priesthood and auxiliary organizations the 'times they are a changing'.

Not going to happen Jake. I know you have a dream that it will. But it's not. The truth is the truth.

Yep, I'm shaking my left fist bc of one of the remarks, the right fist because of the other.

2 more anonymous internet insults and I'll be hovering.

I'm getting the sneaking suspicion that you're mocking me damn it! :evil:

Shouldn't you be making up more shit about mal. :tongue:

I can't make up more shit until I make up shit the first time, but if you'd like I can give that a whirl.

My bad, but since you pulled it from your ass I assumed it was shit. :thup:

If there is some serious move in the Mormon Church to validate homosexualty then the Church will split. The Episcopal Church split over the issue. Religious doctrine is not subject to popular whim. It is an absolute truth to its believers or it isn't. The Church itself will not change.

If there is some serious move in the Mormon Church to validate homosexualty then the Church will split. The Episcopal Church split over the issue. Religious doctrine is not subject to popular whim. It is an absolute truth to its believers or it isn't. The Church itself will not change.

Are you LDS?

Forum List

Back