Mormons reverse homophobic ruling and rejoin the human race.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
'Trauma is a slow burn': Mormons seek healing as church eases anti-LGBT policy

As a mother and a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Kathy Dunford will never forget November 2015. Her son Jacob had recently returned from a mission for the Mormon church when she found him in her room, sobbing.

Jacob had just heard about a new church policy classifying people in same-sex marriages as “apostates”, subject to excommunication. It also barred the children of such marriages from blessings or baptism.

“Mom, why do they hate me so much?” Jacob asked. “Why am I an apostate?”

After that, Dunford never put on her church garments again. And she was not alone. After the church’s policy shift, Latter-day Saints gathered in Salt Lake City to protest. Some resigned from the church as others grappled with trauma.

Well its good news that the cult has reversed its earlier misguided decision and decided to treat Gay folk as people.

But I do wonder how this came about. Did God speak to one of these hateful bigots ?

Read the article. Its a fascinating glimpse into organised hate.

As a mother and a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, Kathy Dunford will never forget November 2015. Her son Jacob had recently returned from a mission for the Mormon church when she found him in her room, sobbing.

Jacob had just heard about a new church policy classifying people in same-sex marriages as “apostates”, subject to excommunication. It also barred the children of such marriages from blessings or baptism.

After that, Dunford never put on her church garments again. And she was not alone. After the church’s policy shift, Latter-day Saints gathered in Salt Lake City to protest. Some resigned from the church as others grappled with trauma.

Well its good news that the cult has reversed its earlier misguided decision and decided to treat Gay folk as people.

But I do wonder how this came about. Did God speak to one of these hateful bigots ?

That is excellent news, Tommy Taint can finally become a Mormon.

Can I get 6 wives if I do ?

How many can you afford?

Yes. All named Muhammad.

No.

Only FLDS still practice that and they are shunned by the Mormon Church.

Nobody cares about the gay agenda. It has zero impact in America. Whatever will be will be. A nothing burger except for snowflakes.

Lol
Who gives a shit about the Mormons they are a fucking cult, you fat tub of shit....

Give them time

They will screw it up again

Why be afraid of gays when your magic underwear will protect you? That's just silly.

Forum List

Back