Mormons march in gay pride parade

If there is some serious move in the Mormon Church to validate homosexualty then the Church will split. The Episcopal Church split over the issue. Religious doctrine is not subject to popular whim. It is an absolute truth to its believers or it isn't. The Church itself will not change.

Like the Baptist Church split over slavery.

If there is some serious move in the Mormon Church to validate homosexualty then the Church will split. The Episcopal Church split over the issue. Religious doctrine is not subject to popular whim. It is an absolute truth to its believers or it isn't. The Church itself will not change.

Are you LDS?

Heaven's no.

It doesn't matter what the religion is, it is either an absolute truth or it isn't. If anything the Mormon Church could split lke the Episcopal Church split. Religion is not subject to the popular vote. No one voted on the adoption of the Ten Commandments. You believe in what the religion tells you, or you don't. You believe in some other religion, some other sect, some other adaptation.

To someone who believes in the Bible, homosexuality is a sin. No getting around that. Someone, someday, may rewrite the Bible (It's been done many times) and change those passages. This won't change the Bible! The Bible will stay as it is. Some people may just choose to abide by some other Bible.

Are you LDS?

Heaven's no.

It doesn't matter what the religion is, it is either an absolute truth or it isn't. If anything the Mormon Church could split lke the Episcopal Church split. Religion is not subject to the popular vote. No one voted on the adoption of the Ten Commandments. You believe in what the religion tells you, or you don't. You believe in some other religion, some other sect, some other adaptation.

To someone who believes in the Bible, homosexuality is a sin. No getting around that. Someone, someday, may rewrite the Bible (It's been done many times) and change those passages. This won't change the Bible! The Bible will stay as it is. Some people may just choose to abide by some other Bible.

Or like the Baptist Church split over slavery.

Are you LDS?

Heaven's no.

People have split off for more foolish things than that. But if you cut yourself off from the oracles of God, you only end up hurting yourself and not the Church.

Are you LDS?

Heaven's no.

You reference the King James VERSION of course. :eusa_whistle:

Are you LDS?

Heaven's no.

You reference the King James VERSION of course. :eusa_whistle:

It doesn't matter which version. Either you believe it or you don't! It really is no more complicated than that. If you don't believe in the King James version, find another one. Find a koran or torah. There are enough religious books to go around.

Mormons cannot accept that homosexuality is not a sin and still be Mormons. They can be reformed Mormons, or Mormons 2.0. What were Mormons before there were Mormons? They were something else, so now they can be something else again. There will still be plenty of Mormons.

Heaven's no.

People have split off for more foolish things than that. But if you cut yourself off from the oracles of God, you only end up hurting yourself and not the Church.

So, the Southern Baptists are cut off from the "oracles of god".

They held your Ceremony, didn't they?... :lol:

What did that Bible say in Leviticus 18?

:)

peace...

i was married here
4638802030_6bbb4ceb5a.jpg

i go to church here
56865813.jpg

i'll leave leviticus to those who choose to believe in it, because you really can't fix stupid. :thup:

nope, unitarian

peace...

i was married here

i go to church here
56865813.jpg

i'll leave leviticus to those who choose to believe in it, because you really can't fix stupid. :thup:

That's Fascinating... :thup:

Good to see you don't dave about what I post on an Anonyous Messageboard or anything like that... :lmao:

peace...

peace...

i was married here

i go to church here
56865813.jpg

That's Fascinating... :thup:

Good to see you don't dave about what I post on an Anonyous Messageboard or anything like that... :lmao:

peace...

on the contrary, i dave very deeply.

honest to bodey, i do

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

The Southern Baptists are just Gays in Bib overalls that can't accept they are gay, right dump truck?..now you are an authority on Southern baptists? last week it was the catholics.

Now for Bodeys standard retort....

The Southern Baptists are just Gays in Bib overalls that can't accept they are gay, right dump truck?..now you are an authority on Southern baptists? last week it was the catholics.

Now for Bodeys standard retort....

You are not aware of how the Southern Baptists came about? How they split from the Baptist Church and why?

Forum List

Back