More winning-Obamacare on the ropes

The de-obamafication of America continues. We all knew Obamacare was unconstitutional.

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/07/09/health/obamacare-appeals-court.html

Yeah, a great idea but probably unconstitutional.

Still though, Donald might not want to get the courts all riled up on non-liberal constitutional interpretations of executive powers so I don't know if I'd call it winning.

Unless you want hospitals to throw those who can't pay out in the street still bleeding more than you want a border wall or tanks at a parade.

The de-obamafication of America continues. We all knew Obamacare was unconstitutional.

Obamacare in Jeopardy as Appeals Court Hears Case Backed by Trump

Still though, Donald might not want to get the courts all riled up on non-liberal constitutional interpretations of executive powers so I don't know if I'd call it winning.

Unless you want hospitals to throw those who can't pay out in the street still bleeding more than you want a border wall or tanks at a parade.
Hospitals don’t throw people out! They find alternative ways to treat! Please fking stop misrepresenting medical procedures

Hospitals don’t throw people out! They find alternative ways to treat! Please fking stop misrepresenting medical procedures

They tell one to follow up with a family doctor after they take care of your emergency.

They tell one to follow up with a family doctor after they take care of your emergency.
And, what I said. No refusal.

Should all homeless get a free hotel room?

Some other arrangements must be made-we can't go on this way. How are the Dems coming with their fix as promised in the 2018 elections?

Some other arrangements must be made-we can't go on this way. How are the Dems coming with their fix as promised in the 2018 elections?
Trump’s still president

Trump’s still president
The Dems said they would fix what the Republicans did not-where is it? Or did they over promise?

The wealthy like Tramp help pay for the ACA and they do not want their money to go to paupers or low lifes, the poor who have pre-existing conditions and those who make under 100 grand a year with 2 kids.

He serves the RICH, which means, only people that can pay a high price for healthcare deserve it, and the rest are fed the crumbs.

He would rather walk over one dying than give a red cent of his money. The greed at the top is atrocious.

omg trump supporters worried about the constitution....how funny

and really packy...you of all people should just be quiet....tell me again that you no longer concern yourself with politics...go on lie to me like trump does

DOTR

a·tro·cious
/əˈtrōSHəs/
adjective
adjective: atrocious
  1. horrifyingly wicked.
    "atrocious cruelties"
    synonyms: brutal, barbaric, barbarous, brutish, savage, vicious, wicked, cruel, nasty, ruthless, merciless, villainous, murderous, heinous, nefarious, monstrous, base, low, lowdown, vile, inhuman, infernal, dark, black, black-hearted, fiendish, hellish, diabolical, ghastly, horrible; More

The wealthy like Tramp help pay for the ACA and they do not want their money to go to paupers or low lifes, the poor who have pre-existing conditions and those who make under 100 grand a year with 2 kids.

He serves the RICH, which means, only people that can pay a high price for healthcare deserve it, and the rest are fed the crumbs.

He would rather walk over one dying than give a red cent of his money. The greed at the top is atrocious.
We went 243 years without all this free stuff, what changed? People's work ethic?

and really packy...you of all people should just be quiet....tell me again that you no longer concern yourself with politics...go on lie to me like trump does

DOTR

I have no interest in politics st all. It’s imposed on me.
I long ago resigned my party positions as you know. I hang up when they call me.
There’s a new way coming.

We went 243 years without all this free stuff, what changed? People's work ethic?

We became the greatest nation on earth without it. You know who did have it? The Soviet Union.

What emergency?

DOTR

I have no interest in politics st all. It’s imposed on me.
I long ago resigned my party positions as you know. I hang up when they call me.
There’s a new way coming.
Hey, I heard parties are fun.

Actually, it's the middle class who saw their health plan premiums skyrocket as a result of the ACA who fund it, Darwin.

Forum List

Back