Coach tells player if your're going to disrespect the nantional anthem get the F*ck out

https://twitter.com/PolishPatriotTM/status/1148352675320385537

Coach tells players if you’re going to disrespect the national anthem, get the f*ck out

Kappernick the traitorous prick should take a lesson! Stupid anti american douches to bad we can't get you all the fk out!!

Well, whatever team is probably a private organization so I guess that's their rule.

IF its a big government tax payer funded thing like a NFL team in a public stadium, that's different. Then we have to respect everyone's opinion.

Anyways, if the fellow was kneeling, that's what Catholics do out of respect before they get the Eucharist, that body and blood of Christ wafer. What kind of snowflake can be offended by ppl kneeling quietly?

^^^ I have to admit that is a good question.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, if a person can at least be quiet while the anthem or a prayer is being put out there, that may be all that anyone else can ever ask for.

Do black folks even play hockey?
Yeah, there’s a few. They have one in a geico commercial with the walrus goalie.
Kinda like their commercial with the street players in a basketball game with a barbershop quartet. The guy who dunks and vandalizes the court by hanging on the rim and smacking the backboard is the white guy. Right!

Why is Kaepernick a traitor?
What can be more patriotic than exercising your First Amendment rights?

Since when is it 'patriotic' to exercise one's 1st amendment rights? Kaepernick is a stupid asshole. There I exercised MY 1st amendment rights. Guess I'm 'patriotic' too. :113:

Since when is it 'patriotic' to exercise one's 1st amendment rights? Kaepernick is a stupid asshole. There I exercised MY 1st amendment rights. Guess I'm 'patriotic' too. :113:
It's just as patriotic as it is traitorous.
Calling someone names makes you a true patriot if it makes you feel better.

It's just as patriotic as it is traitorous.
Calling someone names makes you a true patriot if it makes you feel better.

So it is patriotic to be a traitor? How does that work exactly?

Last edited:
And he did so by protesting against his first amendment rights! That’s how stupid he is.
Please explain your reasoning to the class.
The class gets it. I’ll explain it to you.
The flag and the anthem represent, among other things, the freedom to protest and freedom of speech. By protesting the flag and the anthem he is protesting those freedoms.
The moron is misdirected in his protest.

And he did so by protesting against his first amendment rights! That’s how stupid he is.
The flag and the anthem represent, among other things, the freedom to protest and freedom of speech. By protesting the flag and the anthem he is protesting those freedoms.
You're saying he has the freedom to protest and the freedom of speech as long as he doesn't exercise them...that makes no sense.
He made it clear what he was protesting about.
It's the freedom for cops to shoot citizens without cause that he's not so keen on.

How is he a traitor?

You're saying he has the freedom to protest and the freedom of speech as long as he doesn't exercise them...that makes no sense.
It's the freedom for cops to shoot citizens without cause that he's not so keen on.

How is he a traitor?
I never denied him the right to protest nor did I call him a traitor.
I called him stupid because he is and I explained why he is so stupid.
If I were you I’d quit arguing that because it makes you look stupid, too.

How is he a traitor?
My original post was to ask why he's a traitor and you jumped in.
Fair enough, you never said it.

You're saying that he's protesting against his right to protest though.
That makes no sense.
That means you make no sense.

How is he a traitor?
My original post was to ask why he's a traitor and you jumped in.
Fair enough, you never said it.

You're saying that he's protesting against his right to protest though.
That makes no sense.
That means you make no sense.
I already explained it. It's pretty simple.

Forum List

Back