More vote buying by the left. 14 billion on internet for lowlifes.

You don't know what a communist is either lol....what is stopping progress is you hater dupes duh...Murdoch and internet insanity...

I do know what a Communist is. It's right there on the US Communist website. Go read it sometime. You will find very few differences between their agenda and the Democrat party.

If it looks like a duck...........quacks like a duck............

I do know what a Communist is. It's right there on the US Communist website. Go read it sometime. You will find very few differences between their agenda and the Democrat party.

If it looks like a duck...........quacks like a duck............
DID YOU JUST ASSUME ITS SPECIES

triggered.jpg

You're projecting your intellectual failures on others.
If you would take a moment to read your own posts, you would see that you’re just confirming what I said.

You’re bored and angry and you have nothing to actually say. Just mindless variations of “ur stupid”.

It's really not my fault that you carry the water for a party that hates you.

It's yours.
I didn’t say it’s your fault. I asked you to say something specific so I can actually address the point you’re trying to make.

You have nothing. As usual.

If you would take a moment to read your own posts, you would see that you’re just confirming what I said.

You’re bored and angry and you have nothing to actually say. Just mindless variations of “ur stupid”.
Yes, I'm sure that fiction makes you feel better about your failures.

Leftists are so gullible, they immediately believe the lies they tell themselves.

communists want dictatorship, fool lol

We know. We just had the Supreme Court rule your idiot had no constitutional authority to order private businesses to make sure their employees are vaxed. We watched as he ordered a federal investigative agency to find his daughters stolen diary which even local police wouldn't spend much time with. His DOJ is taking no action against the lowlifes that are threatening Supreme Court justices at their very own homes even though in clear violation of federal law.

We know all about Communism and dictatorships.

We know. We just had the Supreme Court rule your idiot had no constitutional authority to order private businesses to make sure their employees are vaxed. We watched as he ordered a federal investigative agency to find his daughters stolen diary which even local police wouldn't spend much time with. His DOJ is taking no action against the lowlifes that are threatening Supreme Court justices at their very own homes even though in clear violation of federal law.

We know all about Communism and dictatorships.
Great job screwing up the world pandemic, dumbass dupes!! And bs and bs....

Yes, I'm sure that fiction makes you feel better about your failures.

Leftists are so gullible, they immediately believe the lies they tell themselves.
What have I failed at?

You have nothing to say. You’re just an angry conservative who gets online to say “ur stupid” to people and you think that makes you superior.

What have I failed at?

You have nothing to say. You’re just an angry conservative who gets online to say “ur stupid” to people and you think that makes you superior.
I'm not superior to anyone. I'm just an average guy, which is all I've ever been and wanted to be.

But if you feel inferior to an average guy, that's your problem.

Forum List

Back