More vote buying by the left. 14 billion on internet for lowlifes.

I never claimed it did or should, you whiny little shit. :auiqs.jpg:
Nor did I ever say that I want to do anything about your opinion. You’re not very good at this.

That’s what happens when you want to argue but don’t have anything to say.

WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) — The Biden administration announced on Monday that 20 internet companies have agreed to provide discounted service to people with low incomes, a program that could effectively make tens of millions of households eligible for free service through an already existing federal subsidy.

The $1 trillion infrastructure package passed by Congress last year included $14.2 billion funding for the Affordable Connectivity Program, which provides $30 monthly subsidies ($75 in tribal areas) on internet service for millions of lower-income households.

With the new commitment from the internet providers, some 48 million households will be eligible for $30 monthly plans for 100 megabits per second, or higher speed, service — making internet service fully paid for with the government subsidy if they sign up with one of the providers participating in the program.

Biden, during his White House run and the push for the infrastructure bill, made expanding high-speed internet access in rural and low-income areas a priority. He has repeatedly spoken out about low-income families that struggled finding reliable Wi-Fi, so their children could take part in remote schooling and complete homework assignments early in the coronavirus pandemic.

So I guess free education, free food, free housing, free school lunches, free medical care, free daycare isn't enough. Now this country at 30 trillion in debt is going to provide lowlifes with high speed internet service thanks to idiots that voted for this moron. This cost is about twice as much as Trump asked for to secure our border which is totally out of control today, and will be much worse by the end of the month according to the Border Patrol.

Oh, and the subsidies will not be enough. The providers will likely increase rates on working people to help pay for their philanthropy.
If China only realized that the reason the US is unconcerned about its debt because it never intends to pay it back they would probably attack us tomorrow.

If China only realized that the reason the US is unconcerned about its debt because it never intends to pay it back they would probably attack us tomorrow.

The problem is that when it does come time to pay we will have to give them something. If we don't have the cash it will have to be land. Right now China is exceeding Bill Gates in buying our farms. Once bought they quit growing food and turn them into pot farms.

It's not our problem so when they spend money like drunken sailors nobody really pays attention. That's why we need to have people start paying for this spending so we don't need to borrow from anybody, and I don't mean tax the rich either. We all must pay in order to have any control over it. Otherwise we are selling our nation from underneath the feet of our grandchildren not even born yet.

The communists are a lot smarter than we give them credit for. They will take over this nation without one bullet being shot.

The problem is that when it does come time to pay we will have to give them something. If we don't have the cash it will have to be land. Right now China is exceeding Bill Gates in buying our farms. Once bought they quit growing food and turn them into pot farms.

It's not our problem so when they spend money like drunken sailors nobody really pays attention. That's why we need to have people start paying for this spending so we don't need to borrow from anybody, and I don't mean tax the rich either. We all must pay in order to have any control over it. Otherwise we are selling our nation from underneath the feet of our grandchildren not even born yet.

The communists are a lot smarter than we give them credit for. They will take over this nation without one bullet being shot.
Yes, the capitalist made sure of that.

Forum List

Back