More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was 12 but looked older. They said he kept pointing the gun at people. How were the cops to know it was a fake gun? The cops also told the boy to put his hands up, instead he reached into his pants and pulled out the gun.
Uhm, there's video footage of the horrific event taking place. If you believe the swill you just spewed then...

23tfla.jpg

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
A friend of mine was drunk sitting in the back seat and made the mistake of doing a pig call out the window at a passing cop car.
They snatched him out of the car and took him to jail. He spent 4 days behind bars for calling cops pigs and public intoxication. White guy too.
Cops don't like people that disrespect them regardless of their race.
If he had been black, they would have shot him.
You know that. It can't be denied.

And lying that he spent 4 days in jail for acting out the first amendment proves that you too, lie.

"Ague for your limitations and sure enough they are yours" Richard Bach
The Supreme Court decision being discussed has given permission to police to shoot more people period. There was nothing said about any group. The decision shielded police from responsiblity for their acitions. If those who think black lives matter were not viewing the world from a racist perspective they would invite everyone to join them in thier fight and proclaim all lives matter.
The divide and conquer strategy of those in power has worked well even splintering protest movements.
How much more powerful would a protest movement of the total population be?

The Supreme Court decision being discussed has given permission to police to shoot more people period. There was nothing said about any group. The decision shielded police from responsiblity for their acitions. If those who think black lives matter were not viewing the world from a racist perspective they would invite everyone to join them in thier fight and proclaim all lives matter.
The divide and conquer strategy of those in power has worked well even splintering protest movements.

Black lives matter is not racist. BLM already is multi racial. But white racists have decided to make up their own version of reality once again. It's all abut shutting black people up and not allowing us our first amendment rights.

th

Black lives matter is not racist. BLM already is multi racial. But white racists have decided to make up their own version of reality once again. It's all abut shutting black people up and not allowing us our first amendment rights.

th

Yay. I am part of the problem. No what? How will you convince me to not be part of the problem. I think BLM is a terror group filled of kids who have only one parent with terrible guidance. So you'll call me racist. I don't care. Now what? Well?

Yay. I am part of the problem. No what? How will you convince me to not be part of the problem. I think BLM is a terror group filled of kids who have only one parent with terrible guidance. So you'll call me racist. I don't care. Now what? Well?
ESAD.

#FigureItOutBitch

ESAD.

#FigureItOutBitch

I don't have the problem you do. I don't have to figure anything out. I am not the one crying racism on these boards like a little girl. I have "white privilege"...don't care what you think. Now what?

You got nothing Marc. As usual. You're all talk and zero action.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.

cc3dda5831e5750ccaeefe5153a2d427.jpg

The privilege is having the account.
:rofl:

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

cc3dda5831e5750ccaeefe5153a2d427.jpg

The privilege is having the account.

Blacks dont have bank accounts?
Not for racial privilege. You all get an account all set up for you....but yes...its up to you to put something in it and if you don't...it is likely because you have been irresponsible. I mean, you have a world set up for you in your image. If you can't take that and run with it....its nobody's fault but your own.
thanks for the laughs dude

th

Lookee here folks, we have a jewish neo nazi.

ESAD.

#FigureItOutBitch

I don't have the problem you do. I don't have to figure anything out. I am not the one crying racism on these boards like a little girl. I have "white privilege"...don't care what you think. Now what?

You don't know that. But we see you crying about being a jew while supporting neo nazi beliefs. No wonder Farrakhan is in your asses all the time.

th

Hey hey we have another psychic with your arcane powers you have divined an oxymoron a Nazi Jew. Man you better go back to psychic school or better take off your racist glasses and see the world clearly. Since you prefer to address your racist bias that is what I will address.

th

LMAO. Your labels are funny.

ESAD.

#FigureItOutBitch

You don't know that. But we see you crying about being a jew while supporting neo nazi beliefs. No wonder Farrakhan is in your asses all the time.

I don’t cry about it. I am proud of it. Farrakhan likes men’s asses? Do you take after him?

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

Dear Paul Essien:
Don't leave out cases where it's apparently okay to kill cops if they are black.

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

Dear Paul Essien:
Don't forget cases like the shooting death of Rodney Johnson
that send the wrong message, it's okay to kill cops if they're black

Rodney Joseph Johnson - Wikipedia

Would the killer have gotten the death penalty if the Officer was White???

There was outrage and outpouring of grief and protest from
fellow officers who saw no fitter punishment than the
death penalty for the illegal deportee who shot Johnson
in the face several times, after the Officer basically saved
his life and his young passengers by pulling their truck over for drunk driving.

The Officer paid with his life, and now taxpayers are stuck paying for life
in prison, because the man was found to be too mentally impaired and incompetent to be found guilty.

Why don't we hear about this case?
Is it because the Officer's widow is also an HPD officer and not allowed to speak in public about this case?
Is it because they are both Black and don't get as much media publicity and sympathy?

It's strange how some cases are more inciteful than others,
some people can forgive and look past one case as a tragedy or travesty that should never have happened, but move on.

And others, they jump all over and make a national statement out of those cases.

But Paul Essien if we do value Cops over others,
how do you explain this case? What is going on?

ESAD.

#FigureItOutBitch

I don’t cry about it. I am proud of it. Farrakhan likes men’s asses? Do you take after him?

You whine about being jewish just as much as we whine about being black. You seem to be overly knowledgeable about Farrakhan liking mens asses. That says a lot about you.

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

Dear Paul Essien:
Don't leave out cases where it's apparently okay to kill cops if they are black.

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

Dear Paul Essien:

his life and his young passengers by pulling their truck over for drunk driving.

in prison, because the man was found to be too mentally impaired and incompetent to be found guilty.

Is it because the Officer's widow is also an HPD officer and not allowed to speak in public about this case?
Is it because they are both Black and don't get as much media publicity and sympathy?

some people can forgive and look past one case as a tragedy or travesty that should never have happened, but move on.

And others, they jump all over and make a national statement out of those cases.

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

Dear Paul Essien:

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

Dear Paul Essien:

Try using the same energy questioning whites here.

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

Dear Paul Essien:

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

Dear Paul Essien:

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

Dear Paul Essien:

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

Dear Paul Essien:

Dear IM2 Regardless of color, it's what principles and arguments we answer to.
So if you are focused on issues of color and race, you answer to that.
If someone else answers to the Bible or Constitution, if they judge others
by that standard, so shall they be taken to task.

It's not based just on race, but what language of creed speaks to your heart and mind.
That may work for you, but something else may be the sticking points for someone else.

Have you noticed this also?

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

Dear Paul Essien:

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

Dear Paul Essien:

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

Dear Paul Essien:

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

Dear Paul Essien:

Dear IM2 Regardless of color, it's what principles and arguments we answer to.
So if you are focused on issues of color and race, you answer to that.
If someone else answers to the Bible or Constitution, if they judge others
by that standard, so shall they be taken to task.

It's not based just on race, but what language of creed speaks to your heart and mind.
That may work for you, but something else may be the sticking points for someone else.

Have you noticed this also?

What I have noticed is you only do this kind of thing to blacks. And what we are talking about is biblical and constitutional violations consistently against people of color by whites. So this is more complex than the simplicity those like you think race holds. Police are given the authority by the state to take lives, no else is. And the man who killed Johnson is serving life while cops are killing blacks and walking free. And that includes black cops. We are talking about a matter of justice which is a biblical thing. So if you are about addressing the bible and the constitution you question that just as much.

ESAD.

#FigureItOutBitch

You whine about being jewish just as much as we whine about being black. You seem to be overly knowledgeable about Farrakhan liking mens asses. That says a lot about you.

Nope. I tell you that Jews face more racism than blacks and do just fine. Now go back to studying Louis' ass.

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

Dear Paul Essien:

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

Dear Paul Essien:

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

Dear Paul Essien:

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

Dear Paul Essien:

Jews don't kill other Jews. Blacks kill other blacks at ridiculous rates. If you want me to believe your BLM slogan maybe you should start ahering to it first.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back