More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
Statistics support that.
Statistics from white people.
Clown. They are statistics period. You really a racist idiot.
The stats show that way more people get killed in Cars than by Crocodiles.

So Cars are more dangerous Crocs ? If we are gonna run with your argument that's stats tell the whole picture then you'd agree with that right ?

Th major problem with dumb dave is that stats do not support what he says.

So the cops "speared" the white guy's life? A black guy wrote this, right?

The trick is, not to get into an altercation with police.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The trick is to be white, in an altercation with police.

Do ya get a break from black cops?

Eh ? It's white and non black cops who are the enemy

So the cops "speared" the white guy's life? A black guy wrote this, right?

The trick is, not to get into an altercation with police.

The trick is to be white, in an altercation with police.

Do ya get a break from black cops?

Eh ? It's white and non black cops who are the enemy

I’m asking you, because you made the allegations that cops have a bias against blacks. Have you personally had experience with police, and if so were you treated differently by black cops than whites? Were they more likely to show you more respect or give you a break? Or are all cops equally [emoji90] I’m your opinion.

I’m asking you, because you made the allegations that cops have a bias against blacks. Have you personally had experience with police, and if so were you treated differently by black cops than whites? Were they more likely to show you more respect or give you a break? Or are all cops equally [emoji90] I’m your opinion.
The USA police force has been infiltrated by white supremacists.

Kentucky Cop (John Nissen) was supposed to drive black female rape victim home, but took her to a motel and raped her again

You have the likes of New Jersey chiefs of police wanting to kill all black people ? and the white Philly Police Union president call BLM activists "Wild Animals" and the Cali Police are sympathizing with white supremacists. And you Sheriff Scott Israel in Florida who got caught entrapping 18 black people in 2016 (0 white people,) but is more recently accused of directing deputies to put on ski masks & bust up a venue repeatedly on hip hop nights.

DWtLvupV4AASdb2.jpg

1111_zpsyrpgbuyv.png

Kentucky Cop (John Nissen) was supposed to drive black female rape victim home, but took her to a motel and raped her again

You have the likes of New Jersey chiefs of police wanting to kill all black people ? and the white Philly Police Union president call BLM activists "Wild Animals" and the Cali Police are sympathizing with white supremacists. And you Sheriff Scott Israel in Florida who got caught entrapping 18 black people in 2016 (0 white people,) but is more recently accused of directing deputies to put on ski masks & bust up a venue repeatedly on hip hop nights.

DWtLvupV4AASdb2.jpg

1111_zpsyrpgbuyv.png

This is sure to get the young 20 something white snowflake college kids feeling guilty about nothing. I don’t know any white supremest cops personally, and I know a lot. The black cops I know also have to enforce the law. If something comes up, they are all called and respond. If they are not quick enough, that becomes a problem too.

I don’t know any white supremest cops personally, and I know a lot.
That's because your white.
I
The black cops I know also have to enforce the law. If something comes up, they are all called and respond. If they are not quick enough, that becomes a problem too.
You're babbling. This is just one of them thing white people write because they think they have to write something. That's just babble.

You don’t represent anyone but yourself. You clearly do represent your own racist views. That would be any bias or dislike for any race, creed or nationality. Cops of all races respond 24/7, 365 to anything and everything. They are now targets more than ever. With the thousands of calls they respond to, you occasionally get some bad ones. Nothing different than any other profession. But for the most part, they keep the world going.

DWtLvupV4AASdb2.jpg

1111_zpsyrpgbuyv.png

This is sure to get the young 20 something white snowflake college kids feeling guilty about nothing. I don’t know any white supremest cops personally, and I know a lot. The black cops I know also have to enforce the law. If something comes up, they are all called and respond. If they are not quick enough, that becomes a problem too.

Bureau policies have been crafted to take into account the active presence of domestic extremists in U.S. police departments.
Alice Speri

White supremacists and other domestic extremists maintain an active presence in U.S. police departments and other law enforcement agencies. A striking reference to that conclusion, notable for its confidence and the policy prescriptions that accompany it, appears in a classified FBI Counterterrorism Policy Guide from April 2015, obtained by The Intercept. The guide, which details the process by which the FBI enters individuals on a terrorism watchlist, the Known or Suspected Terrorist File, notes that “domestic terrorism investigations focused on militia extremists, white supremacist extremists, and sovereign citizen extremists often have identified active links to law enforcement officers,” and explains in some detail how bureau policies have been crafted to take this infiltration into account.

Although these right-wing extremists have posed a growing threat for years, federal investigators have been reluctant to publicly address that threat or to point out the movement’s longstanding strategy of infiltrating the law enforcement community.

No centralized recruitment process or set of national standards exists for the 18,000 law enforcement agencies in the United States, many of which have deep historical connections to racist ideologies. As a result, state and local police as well as sheriff’s departments present ample opportunities for white supremacists and other right-wing extremists looking to expand their power base.

In a heavily redacted version of an October 2006 FBI internal intelligence assessment, the agency raised the alarm over white supremacist groups’ “historical” interest in “infiltrating law enforcement communities or recruiting law enforcement personnel.” The effort, the memo noted, “can lead to investigative breaches and can jeopardize the safety of law enforcement sources or personnel.” The memo also states that law enforcement had recently become aware of the term “ghost skins,” used among white supremacists to describe “those who avoid overt displays of their beliefs to blend into society and covertly advance white supremacist causes.” In at least one case, the FBI learned of a skinhead group encouraging ghost skins to seek employment with law enforcement agencies in order to warn crews of any investigations.

That report appeared after a series of scandals involving local police and sheriff’s departments. In Los Angeles, for example, a U.S. District Court judge found in 1991 that members of a local sheriff’s department had formed a neo-Nazi gang and habitually terrorized black and Latino residents. In Chicago, Jon Burge, a police detective and rumored KKK member, was fired, and eventually prosecuted in 2008, over charges relating to the torture of at least 120 black men during his decadeslong career. Burge notoriously referred to an electric shock device he used during interrogations as the “****** box.” In Cleveland, officials found that a number of police officers had scrawled “racist or Nazi graffiti” throughout their department’s locker rooms. In Texas, two police officers were fired when it was discovered they were Klansmen. One of them said he had tried to boost the organization’s membership by giving an application to a fellow officer he thought shared his “white, Christian, heterosexual values.

Although the FBI has not publicly addressed the issue of white supremacist infiltration of law enforcement since that 2006 report, in a 2015 speech, FBI Director James Comey made an unprecedented acknowledgment of the role historically played by law enforcement in communities of color: “All of us in law enforcement must be honest enough to acknowledge that much of our history is not pretty.” Comey and the agency have been less forthcoming about that history’s continuation into the present.

The FBI Has Quietly Investigated White Supremacist Infiltration of Law Enforcement

You don’t represent anyone but yourself. You clearly do represent your own racist views. That would be any bias or dislike for any race, creed or nationality. Cops of all races respond 24/7, 365 to anything and everything. They are now targets more than ever. With the thousands of calls they respond to, you occasionally get some bad ones. Nothing different than any other profession. But for the most part, they keep the world going.
So how do explain the findings of Michael A. Wood Jr who was a retired White American police sergeant he noted what he saw while serving on the Baltimore police force from 2003 to 2014 ?

He confirmed much of what many Black Americans have long known.

The Police

• Lie.
    • Racially profile.
    • Do not see Black and poor people as real human being.
    • Are an occupying force in Black ghettos.
    • See the people there as the enemy, not as citizens to protect and serve.
    • Use unspoken arrest quota.
    • Each officer is expected to make so many arrests a month.
    • Do not care much about the US Constitution.
    • Are badly trained.
    • Fear Black males.
He found that arrests and crime bear little relationship to each other. When he was put on patrol in a well-to-do White neighbourhood he would go to a nearby Black neighbourhood to make his arrest quota.

Not because there was more crime there but because he could get away with arresting blacks for little things, like throwing a cigarette on the floor or playing basketball in the street.

He was just following orders but those orders came from top. These prisons need 90% occupancy remember.

Or the white cop Adrian Schoolcraft logged how the NYPD used to manipulate crime stats.
Police officers were told how many people to stop and search. How many tickets to write. How many arrests to make every month. Serious crime was not taken seriously. .

That's only touching the surface the police plant evidence on suspects to frame them, as with the
Ramparts division scandal or they protect drug runners.

The police deal in drugs THEMSELVES. Ever heard about New York’s infamous 75th precinct ?

The police murder those who file complaints against them

Sometimes the police are told not to enforce drug laws against white people

Last edited:
So how do explain the findings of Michael A. Wood Jr who was a retired White American police sergeant he noted what he saw while serving on the Baltimore police force from 2003 to 2014 ?

He confirmed much of what many Black Americans have long known.

The Police

• Lie.
    • Racially profile.
    • Do not see Black and poor people as real human being.
    • Are an occupying force in Black ghettos.
    • See the people there as the enemy, not as citizens to protect and serve.
    • Use unspoken arrest quota.
    • Each officer is expected to make so many arrests a month.
    • Do not care much about the US Constitution.
    • Are badly trained.
    • Fear Black males.
He found that arrests and crime bear little relationship to each other. When he was put on patrol in a well-to-do White neighbourhood he would go to a nearby Black neighbourhood to make his arrest quota.

Not because there was more crime there but because he could get away with arresting blacks for little things, like throwing a cigarette on the floor or playing basketball in the street.

He was just following orders but those orders came from top. These prisons need 90% occupancy remember.

Or the white cop Adrian Schoolcraft logged how the NYPD used to manipulate crime stats.
Police officers were told how many people to stop and search. How many tickets to write. How many arrests to make every month. Serious crime was not taken seriously. .

That's only touching the surface the police plant evidence on suspects to frame them, as with the
Ramparts division scandal or they protect drug runners.

The police deal in drugs THEMSELVES. Ever heard about New York’s infamous 75th precinct ?

The police murder those who file complaints against them

Sometimes the police are told not to enforce drug laws against white people

Unfortunately, inner city neighborhoods have more crime, and receive more response than others. That has nothing to do with the response. It is what it is. Other neighborhoods are targeted by criminals because they are easy and people are naive. Things aren’t great. Riots and violence and destroying things don’t help any cause. I know everything you are saying has truth, but not on a regular large scale. The bad ones weed themselves out. Law enforcement is a [emoji90] job. You don’t get to unsee anything. The majority of cops are hardworking people that want to get home daily.

He never answered your question about black cops.

When I see thread after thread at this forum, started by people like the OP of this one....I can't help but wonder where all the intelligent people have gone.
It's also painfully evident these lost souls have absolutely no life. So sad.

Just angry, bitter, hateful people.

He never answered your question about black cops.

Of course not. He just posts all day, every day acting like he represents the views of the world. He may intimidate some brainwashed teenagers, that’s about it. Fortunately, cops only see blue. Everyone has everyone’s back.

Here we have a white man who resists arrests for a minute, fights with a cop, steals the baton and then robs the cop car and spens off and all this without a shot being fired.

I'm not even gonna say what would have happened if he was black because that's too easy.

But this is why all this "Police need more training" "Police fear black people"

The police don't fear black people or need more training

All that "They fear us" plays to black people's ego "O. Shit !! They fear me !! I'm a real man. They're scared of me"

No. The police know they have system to shut down any black person so when they step out of that car. The police are very calm. They know how not shoot to whites.

Here we have a white man who resists arrests for a minute, fights with a cop, steals the baton and then robs the cop car and spens off and all this without a shot being fired.

I'm not even gonna say what would have happened if he was black because that's too easy.

But this is why all this "Police need more training" "Police fear black people"

The police don't fear black people or need more training

All that "They fear us" plays to black people's ego "O. Shit !! They fear me !! I'm a real man. They're scared of me"

No. The police know they have system to shut down any black person so when they step out of that car. The police are very calm. They know how not shoot to whites.

Merry Christmas to you too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back