More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Discussion in 'Race Relations/Racism' started by Paul Essien, Apr 3, 2018.

1. Paul Essien

Paul Essien Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,623
    Well here's the thing dude.

If white people are angry that white people are getting fked up by the police then white people need to be just as vociferous and get out there and starting grinding and protesting the same way Blacks have done for years.
    But Whites don’t, because they take it for granted that the police will not target them because of their race.

Yeah whites are also brutalized by police (in the sense that American policing is heavy-handed all around compared to many other countries)

But don't come crying to black people now

We have been telling you that too many in the police are corrupt for years.

It's only black people who are essentially fighting for everyone’s rights and all we get in return is chastisement from those who would also benefit from change.

If all people are suffering from police brutality then wouldn’t you think that whites should be complaining about the police, rather than complaining about Blacks complaining about the police?

But the truth is white people will support harsher police policies if they’ll hurt blacks even if they could potentially be used against whites too.

It’s an example of cutting off your nose to spite your face.

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Paul Essien

Paul Essien Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,623
    How do I spew hate ?

3. Natural Citizen

Natural Citizen Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,803
    Any time government dictates change, it's guaranteed we'll all lose more liberties. In that regard, it's technically fighting against everyone's rights.

Anyway. You're well written, Paul. You should do something with it. People don't have to agree with you, and surely many won't, but you're well written. Get yourself a blog on the side.

My two cents on the entire topic is simple. Never call the police. Ever. Unless someone has been killed or is missing.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. Yarddog

Yarddog Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,535
    So how am I lying? The OP is giving examples of Armed whites ( not unarmed) getting a pass by police and not killed. basically what I am saying is its not always racism.
    Your chart shows that by per capita there are more unarmed blacks that are shot by police than whites. That is correct. But the data i've looked at shows there were still more unarmed whites shot by police in 2018 than blacks. its 13 to 17. And when talking about totals both armed and unarmed its 261 whites shot and killed to 121 blacks.

Now its been said here that the whole per capita thing is bullshit when talking about who commits crimes. It's been said here that whites commit the most crimes in the US which is true but if you want to go by per-capita, its blacks who commit crimes at a higher rate and have more contact with the police.

Now when talking about who gets shot by police you want to use per-capita all of a sudden. But dont get me wrong, deaths like what happened in the OP ... that was unjustified and the cop should have been prosecuted.
    And some of the high profile cases shown over the last few years look questionable by police. I just like to take it on a case by case basis. same as if an unarmed white person got shot.

If you notice , there were 17 unarmed white people shot this year vs 13 black people.... my other point was white people getting shot, just doesn't make the news, for whatever its worth. Nothing I said there was a lie.

Fatal Force: 2018 police shootings database

5. Yarddog

Yarddog Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,535

I wouldn't argue most of what you said there. It's true there are times when police have been heavy handed and maybe white people should be protesting more but by BLM and the NFL players for example, protesting the US flag and national anthem, and making it a completely racial issue when it may have a lot more to do with police training and other factors...... Your going to naturally get more pushback with people supporting the police. Fact is whether it is intended to be or not, movements like BLM are seen as being divisive with the intent of dividing us more as a nation... and they are also seen as a convenient tool for radical elements within the Democratic Party who also want this nation divided. It has a lot to do with political power in the end and if we are getting along and things are going well they are going to lose that power

6. MizMolly

MizMolly Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +922
    Quit committing the crimes.

• Funny and Agree!! Funny and Agree!! x 1
  7. MizMolly

MizMolly Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +922

8. IM2

IM2 Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +11,134
    Just stop looking for times racism isn't part of the problem and begin addressing the fact that racism exists and is part of the problem.

lol! Whites have committed more crimes than blacks since this nation was started. And the lie of black crime by per capita is why unnamed blacks are getting killed. So to stop this, it must be pointed out that per capita blacks are 3 times more likely to be killed by police than otherwise. The lie of black crime harms us in ways whites do not get harmed. And you do lie when you say whites getting shot dos not make the nws.

CNN.

ABC

ABC

CNN
    Cop kicks phone out of teen's hand, shoots 7 times
    CNN

[​IMG]

Not everybody black who gets beaten or killed by police are covered. So then if it's so bad for whites, start protesting.

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. Paul Essien

Paul Essien Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,623
  10. harmonica

harmonica Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,731
    blacks commit much more crimes per capita and graduate at lower levels
    duh duh duh duh duh
    ?????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    yes the blacks will have more problems with the police and etc!!
    of course/obvious/etc
    the whites are superior at not committing crimes and graduating