More Tales Of White Supremacy And White Privilege

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the leaders of the American Nazi Party like Dan Burros and Frank Collin were Jewish.

Don’t even get me started on Israel where they use use racial slurs towards blacks that come straight out of 1950’s US. Stop playing this transparent “but he/she’s a “minority” game
What about all the racial slurs blacks hurl at other races? Do those count?

Like what?
You're either pretending to be dumb, or you are dumb, which is it?

So you don't know. Got it.
Neither do you, and you're black. Or so you say.

You are the one whining about black racial slurs, so show them.

Some of the leaders of the American Nazi Party like Dan Burros and Frank Collin were Jewish.

Don’t even get me started on Israel where they use use racial slurs towards blacks that come straight out of 1950’s US. Stop playing this transparent “but he/she’s a “minority” game

Like what?

You don't do nothing when you see black men. You don't do nothing. You don't say nothing. You don't do nothing. You don't do anything. You wimp when you walk past black men.

Tell me when I'm lying ?

The only time you'll get brave is when you have back up or at the job when your in superior position

Like what?

So you're trying to say that Blacks never utter any racial slurs. Um... no.

Like what?

You don't do nothing when you see black men. You don't do nothing. You don't say nothing. You don't do nothing. You don't do anything. You wimp when you walk past black men.

Tell me when I'm lying ?

The only time you'll get brave is when you have back up or at the job when your in superior position
Why should I do something when I see black guys? Like what?

Like what?

I 'm saying that you must show them. Then explain why blacks would use such language. Does white racism have anything to do with it? Or is that going to be part of the equation you choose to ignore to paint a fake picture of victimhood?

I 'm saying that you must show them. Then explain why blacks would use such language. Does white racism have anything to do with it? Or is that going to be part of the equation you choose to ignore to paint a fake picture of victimhood?
So it's my fault that you call us crackers? or is it "cracka", because we all know you folks can't spell.

Like what?

Tell me when I'm lying ?

Talk like you talk on here. Talk about how violent black people are how great white people are. My point is when you see a black man. You don't do nothing. You talk tough online. But when it's man on man ? Different gravy

Tell me when I'm lying ?

Talk like you talk on here. Talk about how violent black people are how great white people are. My point is when you see a black man. You don't do nothing. You talk tough online. But when it's man on man ? Different gravy
If a black person I meet somewhere wants to discuss that exact topic, I'll calmly explain my views, like I do here. :biggrin:

Tell me when I'm lying ?

I welcome the man to man conversations. I agree. Online tough guys are weak. When I see a black man, I pick him first when we are playing pick up hoops.

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

2) What would have happened if he was black ?

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

What would have happened if he was black ?

Untitled1_zpsx6ftliuu.png

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

Yeah a bag of rice for a bag of diamonds.

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

Once again. White supremacists have history.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

Now watch how quickly this post will get locked.

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
cry baby 5.jpg

So it's my fault that you call us crackers? or is it "cracka", because we all know you folks can't spell.

Yep. That's a response to the n word you whites made for us. Or remarks about bananas and coons like you have done. Or like your last racist comment about us not being able to spell.

Tell me when I'm lying ?

If a black person I meet somewhere wants to discuss that exact topic, I'll calmly explain my views, like I do here. :biggrin:

Test that. Go into an all black forum. Say what you do to blacks here and see what you get. You man enough?

Tell me when I'm lying ?

Test that. Go into an all black forum. Say what you do to blacks here and see what you get. You man enough?
Where?

Yep. That's a response to the n word you whites made for us. Or remarks about bananas and coons like you have done. Or like your last racist comment about us not being able to spell.
Ya, big bad whitey made you do it. What a crybaby you are.

White Doctor in the Bronx outed as hardcore white supremacist but now he says he needs professional help.

Dr. Dov Bechhofer, 27

it1eS6To

This is what he said

DjSAbr0UwAIMCYA.jpg

The usual lying bullshit.

He needs to helped into oncoming traffic

DjTKhW8XoAEbZWE.jpg

Racism in medicine is one of the worst. White supremacists use medicine as a way to commit genocide on black people and then keep it under the radar.

Having a white supremacist in an all black community is no accident.

Everything under the structure of white supremacy is deliberate.

White supremacists are doctors, cops, judges, teachers, firefighters, bankers, nurses, politicians, city workers, neighbors, co-workers, news anchors, flight attendants, Democrats, Republicans, US Presidents. They often don't belong to organized hate groups, but participate in the white supremacist movement as unaffiliated individuals. Thus the size of the white supremacist movement is considerably larger than just hate group members

I gotta keep my head on a swivel.
You are SO paranoid, it's pathetic.

Ya, big bad whitey made you do it. What a crybaby you are.

Tell me when I'm lying ?

You "sound" violent

1) The US supreme court is making it even easier for the cops to kill black people. That's all these laws about. Now sure, they don't mind a few white people getting caught in the crossfire, but essentially these laws are about killing or harming black people

A white man points gun at Cops. They Ask Him to Stand Down. He Shoots at them. They ask him to stand Down again. He refuses again and fights With Cops. But he is taken alive

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

3) You know how white supremacist love to lie about "Were helping black people. Look at all this aid we give"

This is an old mafia trick. The mafia used to kill a wife's husband then a week later, show up at her house with a envelope of money telling her "What a great guy he was". White supremacists acts of aggression are always followed by white supremacist acts of compassion. You must keep the victims confused.

But this is what the Red cross is doing haiti. Child Sex rings etc. They've found 21 cases of sexual misconduct in last three years but of course keep digging and the real number is in the thousands. Not that the money was ever meant to go to Haiti.

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

This is happening to black/African ppl globally. British soldiers that were forcing the poverty stricken African women and underage girls to have sex with them in exchange for food and clean water.

3) Screen writer of the original Planet of The Apes says the film was about about Black people

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

To the mods black people talking about racism on a section of a forum that's dedicated to racism is race baiting.

200w.webp

Because in USMB if you talk about racism then you must focus on how screwed up, violent or dumb black people supposedly are anything else is race baiting.
No need to question what would have happened if it were a black person. Just look at what was done to little Tamir Rice. Gunned down within 2 seconds flat of the cops arriving.

A 10 year old child playing w/a toy gun in a park.

They don't value black lives.

Untitled_zpskj0pzjil.png

DZzeLJZXcAAqRt7.jpg

DW7kvvrW0AAFJgq.jpg

DEhCwgeXkAIpbXt.jpg

200w.webp

No need to question what would have happened if it were a black person. Just look at what was done to little Tamir Rice. Gunned down within 2 seconds flat of the cops arriving.

A 10 year old child playing w/a toy gun in a park.

They don't value black lives.
He was 12 but looked older. They said he kept pointing the gun at people. How were the cops to know it was a fake gun? The cops also told the boy to put his hands up, instead he reached into his pants and pulled out the gun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back