More record heat in the Northwest

again you speak of things you dont have a clue about
kinda typical of you

i asked YOU when was the last time it snowed in Peru, and you had to have old roclhead bail you out

When was the last time you saw a doctor?

I really think there is something wrong with you.
ah, i thought you didnt go for personal attacks

:lol:
chris the hypocrite

Not a personal attack, I am truely concerned about you.

Divecon, when is that last time it snowed in Hawaii? They very much do have winters in Peru. And, considering they have mountains over 20,000 ft. high, they get snow on those mountains any time of the year. As Hawaii gets now on top of it's highest mountain.

Glacier ice is formed by snow.

The Flat Earthers are so dumb they don't know that.

You are a flat earther, you just can't answer the question. I did not ask "how glacial ice is formed", I asked "what purpose does the ice server in nature".

As for the "record heat" ... yeah right. We have had maybe four days total this year that have been above 60 ... 60 is our normal spring and fall highs, not summer.

I understand the VA has some very good doctors.

Please make an appointment and get checked out.

Ah Chris, the mental midget, is against personal attacks unless he is the one giving them. what a disingenuous little ****.

No.

I really think there is something wrong with your buddy.
yeah, there is something wrong with you
seek out professional help for your compulsive lying

Something truly ironic ... when we have hot days that reach the normal 80's they scream Global Warming, when the temps go over the "normal" once in a while they call it a trend ...

... last few days are colder than "normal" and they predict it will last a while ... not a peep about their Global Warming hoax. ;)

Forum List

Back