More record heat in the Northwest

What ... and have them admit they don't know the science they are parroting? No way ... that would be honest.

Glacial ice forms from snowfall.

It's purpose in nature is to get rid of that snow.

That is the stupidest thing I have seen you post so far.

Snow is ice moron. Now what is the purpose of glacial ice?
and if it changes from snow into ice, how exactly is that "getting rid" of it
:lol:
comic gold from chris the moron

What ... and have them admit they don't know the science they are parroting? No way ... that would be honest.

What is the purpose of air? What is the purpose of sunlight? What is the purpose of soil? Sweet little kitten, you are playing stupid games.

Simple fact. Glaciers are melting back to the point of disappearing worldwide. That will negatively impact water supplies for cities and agriculture, worldwide. All of your silly word games does not change that. Nor does denial of reality change reality one bit.

What is the purpose of air? What is the purpose of sunlight? What is the purpose of soil? Sweet little kitten, you are playing stupid games.

Simple fact. Glaciers are melting back to the point of disappearing worldwide. That will negatively impact water supplies for cities and agriculture, worldwide. All of your silly word games does not change that. Nor does denial of reality change reality one bit.
and there is NOTHING you or anyone can do to STOP those glaciers from melting
thats the stupidity of the AGW nutters

In any given watershed there is an average amount of precipitation available for runoff. Glaciers store the water in the form of ice and, while receding are melting and adding to the water supply or, while growing are converting moisture to ice and removing it from the supply. That's simple physics.

Any area is going to receive the same average annual precipitation to feed the watershed regardless if there's a glacier present or not. Glaciers act similarly to reservoirs except they store the water in the form of ice instead of liquid.

In any given watershed there is an average amount of precipitation available for runoff. Glaciers store the water in the form of ice and, while receding are melting and adding to the water supply or, while growing are converting moisture to ice and removing it from the supply. That's simple physics.

Any area is going to receive the same average annual precipitation to feed the watershed regardless if there's a glacier present or not. Glaciers act similarly to reservoirs except they store the water in the form of ice instead of liquid.

One little point. Timing. When the precipitation forms a glacier, that precipitation melts slowly, releasing its water in the summer when there is little or no rain. When the glacier no longer is storing the water, that water runs off in the spring, and in the summer, there is little water for municipal or agriculteral use.

Glacier ice is formed by snow.

The Flat Earthers are so dumb they don't know that.

When was the last time it snowed in Hawaii? Look, you silly ass, when a mountain is higher than 20,000 ft. it is going to get a lot of snow, even on the equator.

Snowstorm devastates Peru and Bolivia
Source: Lutheran World Relief (LWR)

Date: 31 Jul 2002

Baltimore, July 31, 2002 - It's winter in the southern hemisphere, and parts of Peru and Bolivia are buried under as much as three feet of snow, creating an emergency to which Lutheran World Relief (LWR) is responding with its local partners.
Snow and temperatures as low as -5 degrees Fahrenheit have killed more than 60 people as well as cattle and other livestock. (More than 50,000 llamas and alpacas have died in Bolivia; see photos at <www.lwr.org>.). More than 20,000 adobe houses with straw roofs have collapsed or been badly damaged in Peru alone. The only source of heat, stored firewood, is now damp from the snow. Crops and pastures have been destroyed. Most people who live in the zones of the worst weather are poor farmers and their families who depend on income from livestock The weather has caused increased pulmonary illness particularly among children and elderly.
http://wwww.reliefweb.int/rw/rwb.nsf/db900sid/ACOS-64D274?OpenDocument

Even in Astoria, where temperatures rarely reach into the 80s, a new record was set. The town near the mouth of the Columbia River recorded a high temperature of 92 degrees, 10 degrees higher than the previous record set in 2003.

In Vancouver, Wash., where the temperature reached 106 degrees, an all-time record was broken.
Vancouver can be hot since it farther inland, it was 100 this time last year when I was there.
Today it reached 105 in some areas but we can get that once a year here since we are on the west side. My parents pool that is only solar heat is up to 94.
As for Astoria I would have hated to be there, it was probably muggy as shit. Also a side trivia note, Astoria is where they filmed the Goonies.

I remember in the early 90's getting sunburns every time I visited that area. Thing is, late 80's this was normal weather here in Seattle, but with 90% of this area nothing but "aliens" now, most don't remember back that far, much less the fact that it was hotter sooner and longer two years ago. Sure, we set a "daily" record here once, from 5 years ago, but over all, this is actually a very mild summer.

I've been here for more than 40 years, and you are wrong...this is a HOT summer and not average at all. Last year was more average.

Baltimore, July 31, 2002 - It's winter in the southern hemisphere, and parts of Peru and Bolivia are buried under as much as three feet of snow, creating an emergency to which Lutheran World Relief (LWR) is responding with its local partners.
Snow and temperatures as low as -5 degrees Fahrenheit have killed more than 60 people as well as cattle and other livestock. (More than 50,000 llamas and alpacas have died in Bolivia; see photos at <www.lwr.org>.). More than 20,000 adobe houses with straw roofs have collapsed or been badly damaged in Peru alone. The only source of heat, stored firewood, is now damp from the snow. Crops and pastures have been destroyed. Most people who live in the zones of the worst weather are poor farmers and their families who depend on income from livestock The weather has caused increased pulmonary illness particularly among children and elderly.
ReliefWeb » Document » Snowstorm devastates Peru and Bolivia
so, you just proved Chris wrong
LOL

LOL

It's winter in the southern hemisphere, dummy.

LOL

places near the equator essentially don't have winter, jackass.

LOL

hey stupid, did you bother to check the DATE on that story?

places near the equator essentially don't have winter, jackass.
they are in the tropic area, for sure
but chris is an idiot that didnt realize that its a 7 year old story

No, you are an idiot, but I chalk it up to narcosis of the deep.
again you speak of things you dont have a clue about
kinda typical of you

i asked YOU when was the last time it snowed in Peru, and you had to have old roclhead bail you out

they are in the tropic area, for sure
but chris is an idiot that didnt realize that its a 7 year old story

kinda typical of you

i asked YOU when was the last time it snowed in Peru, and you had to have old roclhead bail you out

When was the last time you saw a doctor?

I really think there is something wrong with you.

kinda typical of you

When was the last time you saw a doctor?

I really think there is something wrong with you.
ah, i thought you didnt go for personal attacks

:lol:
chris the hypocrite

Forum List

Back