More proof that Conservatives are morons

The problem is that conservatives are not morons which is only name-calling. No, professed conservatives are generally misled but their world view has been successful for them. Someone as shallow and partisan as Sean Hannity or O'Reilly make a very comfortable living from their shows.

Hannity is an idiot and his rapid retweet of a post he hadn't read shows how irresponsible he is
Hannity is far from being an idiot as his bank balance would prove.

Nothing to be scared of.

Pro-jobs trade policy, enforcing immigration laws, not fucking with Russia, none of this is scary.

You need to be more distrustful of people that tell you what you want to hear.

Russia is fucking with us.

We started it, and Trump will stop it.

Putin will be happy to have peace between us.

How did we start it?

Whose side are you on?

Messing with the governments that border Russia.

That was LOOKING FOR trouble.

NATO expansion was a bad idea too. I am not prepared to fight WWIII over estonia.

I'm on our side. But we have NOTHING to gain from fucking with RUssia.

Are you shitting me?

You are blaming Obama for Putin invading Crimea and Ukraine

Hannity is spot on....You guys ARE trying to make Russia GREAT again

By making something up, and then attacking that, you tacitly admit that you can't refute my ACTUAL statement.

The problem is that conservatives are not morons which is only name-calling. No, professed conservatives are generally misled but their world view has been successful for them. Someone as shallow and partisan as Sean Hannity or O'Reilly make a very comfortable living from their shows.

Hannity is an idiot and his rapid retweet of a post he hadn't read shows how irresponsible he is

It shows he made a sloppy mistake.

That is ALL that it shows.

That you feel a need to try to make a mountain out of this molehill, shows how little of substance you lefties have to attack the Right on.

LOL

That makes Kim Kardashian a Rocket Scientist?

Russia is fucking with us.

We started it, and Trump will stop it.

Putin will be happy to have peace between us.

How did we start it?

Whose side are you on?

Messing with the governments that border Russia.

That was LOOKING FOR trouble.

NATO expansion was a bad idea too. I am not prepared to fight WWIII over estonia.

I'm on our side. But we have NOTHING to gain from fucking with RUssia.

Are you shitting me?

You are blaming Obama for Putin invading Crimea and Ukraine

Hannity is spot on....You guys ARE trying to make Russia GREAT again

By making something up, and then attacking that, you tacitly admit that you can't refute my ACTUAL statement.

No...Putin actually DID invade Crimea and Ukraine

You are taking his side instead of the US/NATO

LOL

Just remember what the Liberal "NEWS" organization were saying, before Trump won the election.

Can Hillary Clinton Win?
Why Hillary Clinton Has Such a Strong Chance of Becoming the Next President
What Saun Hannity did was chump change compared to what the liberals were saying. ROTFLMAO......

LOL

LOL

I cannot express an opinion about Kim Kardashian.

Forum List

Back