More proof that Conservatives are morons

Hannity's not the brightest bulb in the chandelier. He's not for the meat-and-potatoes conservative, though he might whet the appetites of the newbies, or the milk-and-honey types just beginning to understand truth, history, and freedom.
The most conservative state in the union, with the most conservative radio station took him off the air.SLC ie KSL.

Hannity's not the brightest bulb in the chandelier. He's not for the meat-and-potatoes conservative, though he might whet the appetites of the newbies, or the milk-and-honey types just beginning to understand truth, history, and freedom.
The most conservative state in the union, with the most conservative radio station took him off the air.SLC ie KSL.
He's overpaid, that's for sure. He relies heavily on guests to carry his show. Maybe they should get a bigger share of his pie.

Nothing to be scared of.

Pro-jobs trade policy, enforcing immigration laws, not fucking with Russia, none of this is scary.

You need to be more distrustful of people that tell you what you want to hear.

Russia is fucking with us.

We started it, and Trump will stop it.

Putin will be happy to have peace between us.

How did we start it?

Whose side are you on?

Messing with the governments that border Russia.

That was LOOKING FOR trouble.

NATO expansion was a bad idea too. I am not prepared to fight WWIII over estonia.

I'm on our side. But we have NOTHING to gain from fucking with RUssia.

Are you shitting me?

You are blaming Obama for Putin invading Crimea and Ukraine

Hannity is spot on....You guys ARE trying to make Russia GREAT again

Nothing to be scared of.

Pro-jobs trade policy, enforcing immigration laws, not fucking with Russia, none of this is scary.

You need to be more distrustful of people that tell you what you want to hear.

Russia is fucking with us.

We started it, and Trump will stop it.

Putin will be happy to have peace between us.

How did we start it?

Whose side are you on?

Messing with the governments that border Russia.

That was LOOKING FOR trouble.

NATO expansion was a bad idea too. I am not prepared to fight WWIII over estonia.

I'm on our side. But we have NOTHING to gain from fucking with RUssia.

Are you shitting me?

You are blaming Obama for Putin invading Crimea and Ukraine

Hannity is spot on....You guys ARE trying to make Russia GREAT again
Lets draw that red line, and when it is stepped over, we will move back some and redraw the red line. Yep when you have a spineless fucktard as a leader, then you lead from behind and soon are overrun. Dumbasses like you RW, are the reason why Trump is now the next president. The US wants a REAL leader.

Donnie is playing his base, let him go, it fun to watch a draft dodger who pays no taxes have his minions pay for the wall and his Trump facilities. Will they learn? Doubtful, followers love saviors.

"Without Trump’s own willingness to make false claims and misuse Russian-provided information, the Wikileaks material would have deflated of its own boringness. The Russian-hacked material did damage because, and only because, Russia found a willing accomplice in the person of Donald J. Trump." David Frum The Russian Hacking Wouldn't Have Worked Without Trump's Help

"The voice is instantly familiar; the tone, confident, even cocky; the cadence, distinctly Trumpian. The man on the phone vigorously defending Donald Trump says he’s a media spokesman named John Miller, but then he says, “I’m sort of new here,” and “I’m somebody that he knows and I think somebody that he trusts and likes” and even “I’m going to do this a little, part time, and then, yeah, go on with my life.”" Donald Trump masqueraded as publicist to brag about himself

The amazing story of Donald Trump’s old spokesman, John Barron — who was actually Donald Trump himself

"In an illegal attempt to evade the tax, Trump "asked" the store to instead ship the jewelry to an out of state location, where no New York sales tax could be collected. In fact, the store would merely send an empty jewelry box to the location, while Trump and his lady friends walked out the door with the jewelry that very day....The state and city tax collectors eventually caught onto this scheme, and Trump promptly testified against his erstwhile tax evasion colluding partners at the jewelry store in order to save his own skin." Donald Trump's Tax Returns And The Empty Jewelry Box Scam

I don't know, when someone voted for Hope and Change not once but twice, that was the most moronic thing ever done to the US. But hey, liberals are the most stupid people in the universe.

A majority of people actually voted for Obama

Something Trump can't claim
A majority of Voters in each state voted more for Trump than the Hildabeast, that is why he is the next president. Shame you are too stupid to know this, but that is the Representative Republic Way, not the Democracy you libtards think. Stupid is as stupid votes , and they vote Dumbocrat.

I don't know, when someone voted for Hope and Change not once but twice, that was the most moronic thing ever done to the US. But hey, liberals are the most stupid people in the universe.

A majority of people actually voted for Obama

Something Trump can't claim
A majority of Voters in each state voted more for Trump than the Hildabeast, that is why he is the next president. Shame you are too stupid to know this, but that is the Representative Republic Way, not the Democracy you libtards think. Stupid is as stupid votes , and they vote Dumbocrat.

Trump is the king of minority rule

The problem is that conservatives are not morons which is only name-calling. No, professed conservatives are generally misled but their world view has been successful for them. Someone as shallow and partisan as Sean Hannity or O'Reilly make a very comfortable living from their shows.

Hannity is an idiot and his rapid retweet of a post he hadn't read shows how irresponsible he is

Forum List

Back