More People from Fox News Admit there was no voter fraud !!!

I mean the trash mothafuckers of America.

The little weaklings that can't man up and handle the big boy world, the real world, and you people need to live in your fantasy land of lies, because accepting reality is just too harsh.

The weak don;t even realize they are weak, then they cry like little pussies over election fraud that never happened and has no credible evidence of happening at all. Even the people at fake Fox news admitted there was no fraud.
Nonsense.

Sure. And you should watch all those election cases that got thrown out.

If you missed that, stay tuned. Dominion's lawsuit against Fox News, Powell, the pillow guy, etc is coming. Should be a fun watch.
Easy to throw cases out when George Soros has you in his back pocket.

there you people go with that fantasy land lying bullshit yet again.

Trump appointed judges threw the cases out and stated: There is no evidence of fraud at all.

More like you are a weak little bitch that can't admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud, despite not having any form of real and credible evidence of fraud, and all the people on Fox News behind the scenes admitting there was no fraud.

You lay out a great case there Junior...much like what the Krazy Kraken Lady and Roody brought to court
You have no idea what you are talking about. Most of your posts are detached from reality.

Trump appointed judges threw the cases out and stated: There is no evidence of fraud at all.

More like you are a weak little bitch that can't admit Trump lost the election and there was no fraud, despite not having any form of real and credible evidence of fraud, and all the people on Fox News behind the scenes admitting there was no fraud.
Here, suck on this.

You used the pandemic to circumvent election law. Fraud was rampant......but do you remember how you Democrat twats squealed like stuck pigs in 2000 and 2016? ***** like you don't remember anything. Did you man up back then or are you just a keyboard badass?

Fox has exposed the lie and it has ZERO effect on the nutters on this forum.

The question is...does it affect real people in the real world?
So now you believe faux? Lmao.

And yet your idea of a reasoned response is simply

"Bullshit"

Way to go genius
If you would post something more credible I might reply to you more in depth but you choose only childish comments.

So, it's George Soros's fault that the courts want nothing to do with your orange fuhrer? LOL

I'll bet it was the ol' Jewish space laser, right? That messed up all their brain cells. That evil George Soros!

So, it's George Soros's fault that the courts want nothing to do with your orange fuhrer? LOL

I'll bet it was the ol' Jewish space laser, right? That messed up all their brain cells. That evil George Soros!
Say what Goebbels?

Here, suck on this.

What does any of that have to do with all the state and federal supreme court cases that all said there was no evidence of fraud at all??
These are Trump appointed judges from high up courts that ruled in these cases. Your little cry fest over Soros and local low level judges has nothing to do with any of this at all.

You failed big time and are the typical whining little republican bitch.

If you would post something more credible I might reply to you more in depth but you choose only childish comments.
Present real evidence of fraud, or admit that there was no fraud and trump is lying, or forever be known as a little weak punk bitch that can't admit the truth.

What's the matter? Talking to dead Nazis again? See what happens when you stop taking your meds? Thoughts and prayers. :itsok:
No liar, I was talking to you, but I wish you were a dead Nazi.

Forum List

Back