Buden Refuses To Answer Reporter's Question If He Is Compromised By His Family's Business Dealings In / With China.

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
'Well, he didn't say 'No'.'

:dunno:

Ok, everyone relax, that was a little humor.

The truth is whoever asked the question should have their press credentials / press pass pulled.

How stupid could the 'reporter' possibly be? Did they really expect the man to respond, 'You're right - I am totally compromised. Man tbat feels good to finally get off my chest?!'

'shock Jock
' reporting is great for the National Inquirer....actually I don't think they even do that anymore.

Good grief!

Last edited:
'Well, he didn't say 'No'.'

:dunno:

Ok, everyone relax, that was a little humor.

The truth is whoever asked the question should have their press credentials / press pass pulled.

How stupid could the 'reporter' possibly be? Did they really expect the man to respond, 'You're right - I am totally compromised. Man tbat feels good to finally get off my chest?!'

'shock Jock
' reporting is great for the National Inquirer....actually I don't think they even do that anymore.

Good grief!

well the elite would love to have his press pass pulled for daring to get the truth out. dont be surprsided if he is ARKANSAWED off clinton style soon.

miketx and when he tries and can’t think of a lie to cover fir himself,he stutters like a child and says something thst indicates he is on crack. :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back