More People from Fox News Admit there was no voter fraud !!!

This was personal emails and texts, not fake news BS on their network. So when you look at the personal messages of all the fox news people they all say... There was no fraud !

AHAHAHAHAHA !!!

There was no fraud and you got played ! What a gullible fool. Played by Trump.
There is always fraud in every election and to make the statement that there was no fraud, well that is a lie.

Barr stated it best when he said the fraud was not at the level to change the result but voter fraud happens all the time .

What does any of that have to do with all the state and federal supreme court cases that all said there was no evidence of fraud at all??
These are Trump appointed judges from high up courts that ruled in these cases. Your little cry fest over Soros and local low level judges has nothing to do with any of this at all.

You failed big time and are the typical whining little republican bitch.
Name the judges the threw it out cocksucker

Present real evidence of fraud, or admit that there was no fraud and trump is lying, or forever be known as a little weak punk bitch that can't admit the truth.
You have only regurgitated Democrat talking points. You are not to be taken seriously.

You can say it all you want and I'll keep pointing out how batshit insane you are in the face of my posts saying I didn't believe them.

Look at this... turns out, the conspiracy nut is you...

... turns out, you're just projecting your own inadequacies onto others.

:abgg2q.jpg:
WOW like roaches when the lights come on a leftist dening they ever defend the trump Russian collusion witch hunt

What does any of that have to do with all the state and federal supreme court cases that all said there was no evidence of fraud at all??
These are Trump appointed judges from high up courts that ruled in these cases. Your little cry fest over Soros and local low level judges has nothing to do with any of this at all.

You failed big time and are the typical whining little republican bitch.
You mean this judge? Appointed in 2012? And not Trump, jackass.

There is always fraud in every election and to make the statement that there was no fraud, well that is a lie.

Barr stated it best when he said the fraud was not at the level to change the result but voter fraud happens all the time .
So if ten minor cases of fraud occur in an election in which 160 million people voted… there’s no cause for alarm is there..

Glad we settled that

WOW like roaches when the lights come on a leftist dening they ever defend the trump Russian collusion witch hunt

And yet, I preposted my posts saying there was no evidence Trump colluded with Russia AND posting how I was waiting for Mueller's findings to determine if there even was any such collusion AND posting Mueller exonerated Trump of colluding with Russia.

While all you have is... nuh-uh!!!

Name the judges the threw it out cocksucker
An appeals court judge appointed by Trump, a Republican, on Friday ruled against his campaign’s effort to overturn President-elect Joe Biden’s win in Pennsylvania based on unsupported allegations of voter fraud.

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy,” Judge Stephanos Bibas wrote on behalf of a unanimous U.S. 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals panel. “Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.”

“Charges of unfairness are serious,” Bibas wrote on behalf of a three-judge panel. “But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.”

Ludwig added: “This court allowed the plaintiff the chance to make his case, and he has lost on the merits. In his reply brief, plaintiff ‘asks that the Rule of Law be followed.’ It has been.”

Say something now cocksucker. Time to sit down and shut up son.

And yet, I preposted my posts saying there was no evidence Trump colluded with Russia AND posting how I was waiting for Mueller's findings to determine if there even was any such collusion AND posting Mueller exonerated Trump of colluding with Russia.

While all you have is... nuh-uh!!!
Okie dokie cock roach

Cockroach defends something he said that he never agreed with

LOL

PussyBitch swings his purse at me and misses again.

tenor.gif

An appeals court judge appointed by Trump, a Republican, on Friday ruled against his campaign’s effort to overturn President-elect Joe Biden’s win in Pennsylvania based on unsupported allegations of voter fraud.

“Free, fair elections are the lifeblood of our democracy,” Judge Stephanos Bibas wrote on behalf of a unanimous U.S. 3rd Circuit Court of Appeals panel. “Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.”

“Charges of unfairness are serious,” Bibas wrote on behalf of a three-judge panel. “But calling an election unfair does not make it so. Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here.”

Ludwig added: “This court allowed the plaintiff the chance to make his case, and he has lost on the merits. In his reply brief, plaintiff ‘asks that the Rule of Law be followed.’ It has been.”

Say something now cocksucker. Time to sit down and shut up son.
I’ll give you that one bitch. You won’t ever shut me up.

I love the irony of the idiot MAGAts who took Bill Barr's initial fake news press release about The Mueller Report claiming "no evidence of Russian collusion" at face value and since they are too incurious and dim-witted to actually READ the full Mueller Report themselves are forced to just regurgitate this false statement they've been carefully spoon-fed as if it was factual.

Now, if they could actually READ through the report they would find that yes, their pathologically lying, twice impeached, failed one-term orange cat-turd king's campaign actually DID have numerous, highly suspicious contacts with operatives in Moscow at the SAME time Russia was meddling in the 2016 election with the goal of putting Trump in office AND while the Trump campaign was lying through it's teeth about having "no contacts with Russia."

Forum List

Back