More Peaceful actions by those friendly Muslims

I'll stand behind anything I've actually said.

When did ya change that policy?

Good for you!

Feel free to quote me. You've never had much luck standing against what I've actually said.
I quoted you.

If you need me to quote you failing to substantiate your assertions, simply go find a thread wherein you've made an assertion, in which I am present, having engaged you... and I'll show you where you repeatedly failed to sustain your assertion. Find two of such threads and I'll show you twice... .

If you need immediate examples, try these: #26, #36, #37, #39.

Of course those are just examples in which you've failed, in this particular thread. So be sure to dig us up some other threads. This looks like it could be a gas.

Last edited:
---
Belgium extends top threat alert for Brussels to Monday

Yup just more friendly fun from our neighborhood friendly peaceful Muslim neighbors.
---
Those religious violent extremists, whether Muslim, Christian, or whatever fantasy ideas they have ...
... need to be neutralized by all civilized nations & cultures, i agree.
Really?

Please provide a link to Christian groups that are beheading, blowing up, raping, executing, stoning, throwing people overboard to drown, all in the name of Christ and funded to the tune of half a billion dollars, by "mainstream" Christians.
---
Remember the KKK?
More recently:

According to terrorism expert David C. Rapoport, a "religious wave", or cycle, of terrorism, dates from approximately 1979 to the present. According to Rapoport, this wave most prominently features Islamic terrorism, but also includes terrorism by Christians and other religious groups that may have been influenced by Islamic terrorism.

Christian terrorism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

---

Yup just more friendly fun from our neighborhood friendly peaceful Muslim neighbors.
---
Those religious violent extremists, whether Muslim, Christian, or whatever fantasy ideas they have ...
Really?

Please provide a link to Christian groups that are beheading, blowing up, raping, executing, stoning, throwing people overboard to drown, all in the name of Christ and funded to the tune of half a billion dollars, by "mainstream" Christians.
---
Remember the KKK?
More recently:

According to terrorism expert David C. Rapoport, a "religious wave", or cycle, of terrorism, dates from approximately 1979 to the present. According to Rapoport, this wave most prominently features Islamic terrorism, but also includes terrorism by Christians and other religious groups that may have been influenced by Islamic terrorism.

Lol. #1 The Kkk is not funded or supported by the Christian church. Baptist preachers do not call for violence against blacks. #2 Compare the "crime wave" of Christians with the Muslim crime wave over the same stretch of time.

Now shut up with your stupid anti Christian nonsense and sit down.

---

---
Really?

---
Remember the KKK?
More recently:

Lol. #1 The Kkk is not funded or supported by the Christian church. Baptist preachers do not call for violence against blacks. #2 Compare the "crime wave" of Christians with the Muslim crime wave over the same stretch of time.

Now shut up with your stupid anti Christian nonsense and sit down.
---
In case you have not noticed my other posts, i am not "anti-Christian" regarding what Jesus allegedly talked about.
I am critical of all dogma put forth by followers of religious institutions, especially those that lead to violent extremism.

Forum List

Back