More hate speech from Mooch - "Women are smarter than men"

Context anyone?

Can anyone really be so idiotic that they thought when was seriously saying that women are smarter than men rather than making a light hearted joke?

The article even mentions that the audience laughed – do you even bother to wonder why?

That's pathetic. Every time liberals make a hate-speech gaffe they then claim it was a joke!!

[
Men developed most science (and virtually everything to be honest) because women spent the VAST majority of history with a fucking boot on their necks.

Really, be honest with yourself. There are subtle differences in the sexes (and their respective intelligence) but the basic fact is that women only recently have been recognized as equals on this planet. In many places women are STILL subjugated. For thousands of years women have been refused education and basic rights. If you really have to ask why men dominate discovery then you are horribly ignorant of the past.

You and your conspiracy theories. Women have always been free to do as they please. But they are mentally and physically inferior and so they can't be successful except in stupid countries like america that give them affirmative action.

[
Men developed most science (and virtually everything to be honest) because women spent the VAST majority of history with a fucking boot on their necks.

Really, be honest with yourself. There are subtle differences in the sexes (and their respective intelligence) but the basic fact is that women only recently have been recognized as equals on this planet. In many places women are STILL subjugated. For thousands of years women have been refused education and basic rights. If you really have to ask why men dominate discovery then you are horribly ignorant of the past.

You and your conspiracy theories. Women have always been free to do as they please. But they are mentally and physically inferior and so they can't be successful except in stupid countries like america that give them affirmative action.

Admiral Grace Hopper.

Context anyone?

Can anyone really be so idiotic that they thought when was seriously saying that women are smarter than men rather than making a light hearted joke?

The article even mentions that the audience laughed – do you even bother to wonder why?

That's pathetic. Every time liberals make a hate-speech gaffe they then claim it was a joke!!

Unfortunately the stupid won't have the intellectual capacity that she was clearly joking.
Let me help the board retard...

Michelle Obama: 'Women are smarter than men' - Washington Times

There are different kinds of smart.

Science, infrastructure, medical and critical are what really matters.

To say that men are stupid is a loser.

Yup - men send spaceships to mars while women are social workers and english teachers.

Only technical skills matter and men are far better at those.
Neil deGrasse Tyson was asked: Why aren't there more women in science, referring to comments made by former Treasury Secretary and Harvard University President Lawrence Summers, who suggested that genetic differences could explain why there are fewer girls in science?

Last edited by a moderator:
Context anyone?

Unfortunately the stupid won't have the intellectual capacity that she was clearly joking.
Let me help the board retard...

Michelle Obama: 'Women are smarter than men' - Washington Times

I don't want to hear your excuses. She said it and she should be raked over the coals like you would insist be done to any man who said men are smarter than women.

[]Neil deGrasse Tyson was asked: Why aren't there more women in science, referring to comments made by former Treasury Secretary and Harvard University President Lawrence Summers, who suggested that genetic differences could explain why there are fewer girls in science?

So tell us what he said. I don't want to sit thru some video.

BTW tyson had admitted he's an affirmative action baby which means his doctorate is honorary.

[]Neil deGrasse Tyson was asked: Why aren't there more women in science, referring to comments made by former Treasury Secretary and Harvard University President Lawrence Summers, who suggested that genetic differences could explain why there are fewer girls in science?

BTW tyson had admitted he's an affirmative action baby which means his doctorate is honorary.
I guess Condi Rice's is as well then eh? Shall we go for Ben Carson next?

Where'd SS go? I wanted to discuss some more "honorary" degrees of black conservatives...

Last edited:

BULLSHIT!

He points out that he's never been a woman, but he does know what its like to pursue a career in a field that defied the expectations of society. He tells the audience that when he would tell teachers he wanted to be a scientists, they would ask him why he didn't want to be an athlete. Tyson pointed out that a black kid choosing a field in science was "hands down the path of most resistance" and that it was only through a constant struggle that he got to where he wanted to go. He then wonders aloud about the many other kids who didn't make it, because of the societal forces that put up barriers for them at every turn.

That, he concludes, is where we should be looking for the answers to the "male-female" and the "white-minority" gaps that pervade scientific fields. Start there.

"Before we start talking about genetic differences, you got to come up with a system that is equal opportunity. Then we can have that conversation."

He points out that he's never been a woman, but he does know what its like to pursue a career in a field that defied the expectations of society. He tells the audience that when he would tell teachers he wanted to be a scientists, they would ask him why he didn't want to be an athlete. Tyson pointed out that a black kid choosing a field in science was "hands down the path of most resistance" and that it was only through a constant struggle that he got to where he wanted to go. He then wonders aloud about the many other kids who didn't make it, because of the societal forces that put up barriers for them at every turn.

There are a few problems with this line of criticism.

1.) It's not always clear that the student knows best what path he should take. There is a huge mismatch in the black community between objective measures of ability and perceived intelligence or capability. This manifests is students who are failing science and math declaring that they want to be physicians, engineers and scientists and actually believing that this is the career path that they're going to follow.

When a teacher or another adult tries to align the student's self-perception so that it matches demonstrated ability, they're not derailing the student from the path that was going to lead them to their dreams.

Most people are not so blinded by sheer racism, especially idealistic teachers who are putting their own skin in the game, that they can't recognize a capable minority student and so just fall on stereotype and squash that kid's dreams. What's more common is to observe the talented minority student and work like the dickens to clear his path for him.

2.) To expand on the path clearing aspect. Sanders from UCLA did remarkable work in documenting his mismatch hypothesis. There are legions of do-gooders out there trying to clear the path for these kids and part of that path clearing is to lower admissions standards for university in order to give these kids a shot.

This tactic is, in effect, killing these dreamer with kindness. That kid who wants to be a lawyer, physician, physicist is given the shot but is now competing with kids who are so much better prepared and so much more intelligent and this results in the dreamer being a fish out of water who just can't live up to the standards and so he fails out, now saddled with debt and no credential.

3.) Even the psychometricians who design the SAT are doing so to remove as many obstacles as possible. The SAT actually OVER-PREDICTS the performance of blacks, thus invalidating any criticism that the SAT discriminates against blacks in some manner.

Here's my short summary - I don't believe Tyson's viewpoint is objective. I think it was colored by his own experience and I'm not confident that he correctly read the motives of those who questioned his goals. Instead of subtle racism being a roadblock to aspiring blacks, teachers are bending over backwards to help any who show promise.

"Before we start talking about genetic differences, you got to come up with a system that is equal opportunity. Then we can have that conversation."

I can't go along with the premise that we should start with an extremist creationist perspective before we entertain a balanced examination which includes genetics as an explanatory factor.

There are a few problems with this line of criticism.

1.) It's not always clear that the student knows best what path he should take. There is a huge mismatch in the black community between objective measures of ability and perceived intelligence or capability. This manifests is students who are failing science and math declaring that they want to be physicians, engineers and scientists and actually believing that this is the career path that they're going to follow.

When a teacher or another adult tries to align the student's self-perception so that it matches demonstrated ability, they're not derailing the student from the path that was going to lead them to their dreams.

Most people are not so blinded by sheer racism, especially idealistic teachers who are putting their own skin in the game, that they can't recognize a capable minority student and so just fall on stereotype and squash that kid's dreams. What's more common is to observe the talented minority student and work like the dickens to clear his path for him.

2.) To expand on the path clearing aspect. Sanders from UCLA did remarkable work in documenting his mismatch hypothesis. There are legions of do-gooders out there trying to clear the path for these kids and part of that path clearing is to lower admissions standards for university in order to give these kids a shot.

This tactic is, in effect, killing these dreamer with kindness. That kid who wants to be a lawyer, physician, physicist is given the shot but is now competing with kids who are so much better prepared and so much more intelligent and this results in the dreamer being a fish out of water who just can't live up to the standards and so he fails out, now saddled with debt and no credential.

3.) Even the psychometricians who design the SAT are doing so to remove as many obstacles as possible. The SAT actually OVER-PREDICTS the performance of blacks, thus invalidating any criticism that the SAT discriminates against blacks in some manner.

Here's my short summary - I don't believe Tyson's viewpoint is objective. I think it was colored by his own experience and I'm not confident that he correctly read the motives of those who questioned his goals. Instead of subtle racism being a roadblock to aspiring blacks, teachers are bending over backwards to help any who show promise.

I can't go along with the premise that we should start with an extremist creationist perspective before we entertain a balanced examination which includes genetics as an explanatory factor.
Sander (not Sanders) has been thoroughly discredited for a long tome now

A High Target for "Mismatch": Bogus Arguments about Affirmative Action | The Los Angeles Review of Books

Sander (not Sanders) has been thoroughly discredited for a long tome now

I can see you're grasping at straws if you consider a book review a "thorough debunking."

The irony here is that there is one comment to that book review and it aptly serves as a "thorough debunking" of the book review. A two line comment eviscerates that world salad book review. Pretty sweet, huh?

What a monstrous gaffe - but the media always lets liberal hate-speech slide.

Michelle Obama: 'Women Are Smarter Than Men'

6 Aug 2014,
First Lady Michelle Obama shared some thoughts about women versus men during a conversation with former First Lady Laura Bush at the U.S Africa Leaders Summit in Washington D.C.
Obama explained that as First Lady it was important to remember to use the position to highlight their personal interests.
“We can’t waste this spotlight, it is temporary and life is short and change is needed and women are smarter than men. And the men can’t complain because you’re outnumbered today,” she said as the audience laughed.

Hate speech? Come on! It was a joke, not to mention women probably are smarter than men, it's always been men getting us into all these wars, and every other economic mess we are in for the last 238 years in America alone! Go on, go back further and see where it lands ya! :D

I guess Condi Rice's is as well then eh? Shall we go for Ben Carson next?

Hell yes. Every black accomplishment is suspect because of affirmative action. If blacks are equal why do they always insist on white people giving them special treatment.?

Forum List

Back