More hate speech from Mooch - "Women are smarter than men"

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
What a monstrous gaffe - but the media always lets liberal hate-speech slide.

Michelle Obama: 'Women Are Smarter Than Men'

6 Aug 2014,
First Lady Michelle Obama shared some thoughts about women versus men during a conversation with former First Lady Laura Bush at the U.S Africa Leaders Summit in Washington D.C.
Obama explained that as First Lady it was important to remember to use the position to highlight their personal interests.
“We can’t waste this spotlight, it is temporary and life is short and change is needed and women are smarter than men. And the men can’t complain because you’re outnumbered today,” she said as the audience laughed.

• Banned
Just imagine if a conservative said men are smarter than women.

WTF is Laura Bush doing hanging around at an African summit.......does she want to get ebola????????

Just imagine if a conservative said men are smarter than women.

Like This:
GOP Congresswoman: Men Need To Dumb Policy ‘Down To A Woman’s Level’

“We need our male colleagues to understand that if you can bring it down to a woman’s level and what [sic] everything that she is balancing in her life — that’s the way to go,” she said.

Rep._Renee_Ellmers-e1405444124330.jpg

Every time you crawl out of your hole from the "racism" section, as usual you post something stupid...

All these smart ass women make me .... sick. Give one an inch and she wants to be a ruler. Never shoulda let em vote. First the whiskey rebellion, then the vote. We white men were doomed even before all the Mexicans starting swimming the rio grande

Saying women are smarter than men is fine in this pussy society. Say the opposite and watch guys take it back and hide in a corner. Buncha pansies who let it get this far

I've been hearing that since I was old enough to understand what was said..That being said, it was a sexist statement, but what do you expect, she's a woman and is on the womens' side~Duh
It used to be called, The Battle of The Sexes...Butt hurt right wingers must have forgotten that since they is soo old and senile...

That's very interesting, considering the story I saw earlier this week (I'll try to find the link later) that indicated the more intelligent a woman is the less likely she is to be married.

My guess is that women like Michelle and Hillary just THINK they're smart, when in reality they're so stupid they can't even see that the only "success" they've had in life was marrying a guy who had the tenacity to lie, cheat, and steal his way to the top.

Forum List

Back