More hate speech from Mooch - "Women are smarter than men"

So this is why every branch of science and math was created by men? Doesn't seem very stupid to me.

What exactly makes women think they're so smart?

They manage to fool a man into marrying them.

I've been hearing that since I was old enough to understand what was said..That being said, it was a sexist statement, but what do you expect, she's a woman and is on the womens' side~Duh
It used to be called, The Battle of The Sexes...Butt hurt right wingers must have forgotten that since they is soo old and senile...

Psychology has identified many distinct differences between male and female mental functions Differences in brain structure and function driven by epigenetics and hormones. Women for instance do not fare as well in the field of Mathematics - why is uncertain. There have also been studies that suggest that alarge proportion of women have a hard time comprehending Maps - why is uncertain.

However When it comes to the question of whether there is a significant difference in average I.Q. between males and females - the answer is a definitive NO [ See: Sex differences on high-range I.Q. tests analysed ]

Sex%20differences%20Adult%20Raven%20Mensa%20Cutoff.jpg

This is a sloppy graph. I get why they did this - they wanted to illustrate on key point and not muddy the water. The key point is that the male distribution is offset by a few IQ points. What did they leave out? The higher male SD. The male distribution has fatter tails.

The real world indications of those fatter tails are, obviously, male dominance in high IQ professions and tasks and the not so obvious of drastic male failure. More retards, more troubled students. Look at math tests and math classes in public schooling. Girls cluster towards the middle with boys disproportionately on the extremes.

If, as feminist equality apologists claim, the math instruction was biased towards males, then how on Earth could so many young boys being failing and in remedial math compared to the girls.

I've been hearing that since I was old enough to understand what was said..That being said, it was a sexist statement, but what do you expect, she's a woman and is on the womens' side~Duh
It used to be called, The Battle of The Sexes...Butt hurt right wingers must have forgotten that since they is soo old and senile...

Psychology has identified many distinct differences between male and female mental functions Differences in brain structure and function driven by epigenetics and hormones. Women for instance do not fare as well in the field of Mathematics - why is uncertain. There have also been studies that suggest that alarge proportion of women have a hard time comprehending Maps - why is uncertain.

However When it comes to the question of whether there is a significant difference in average I.Q. between males and females - the answer is a definitive NO [ See: Sex differences on high-range I.Q. tests analysed ]

This is a sloppy graph. I get why they did this - they wanted to illustrate on key point and not muddy the water. The key point is that the male distribution is offset by a few IQ points. What did they leave out? The higher male SD. The male distribution has fatter tails.

The real world indications of those fatter tails are, obviously, male dominance in high IQ professions and tasks and the not so obvious of drastic male failure. More retards, more troubled students. Look at math tests and math classes in public schooling. Girls cluster towards the middle with boys disproportionately on the extremes.

If, as feminist equality apologists claim, the math instruction was biased towards males, then how on Earth could so many young boys being failing and in remedial math compared to the girls.

What that graph tells is that men make up a larger percentage of the left side of the bell curve. If men were so stupid why did we develop most of math and science? This bitch is a fool and speaks out her ass.

Modern liberalism is anti-science and facts. Anything that comes off as critical of their protected groups must be attacked. BUT IT IS OK FOR them to attack men and whites all they wish!

Was your account hacked?

Modern liberalism is anti-science and facts. Anything that comes off as critical of their protected groups must be attacked. BUT IT IS OK FOR them to attack men and whites all they wish!

Was your account hacked?

I support science and reality. Limitting science, infrastructure and education is still dumb from the view of this account!:badgrin:

There are different kinds of smart.

Not really. Being very capable of finding water in the Australian Outback is a mode of smartness, but this skill and others like it that we see expressed in primitive people, is useless within a modern, technological, society.

What that graph tells is that men make up a larger percentage of the left side of the bell curve. If men were so stupid why did we develop most of math and science? This bitch is a fool and speaks out her ass.

This bitch is a fool and speaks out her ass.

You're talking about Michelle Obama - - I think that goes without saying

Context anyone?

Can anyone really be so idiotic that they thought when was seriously saying that women are smarter than men rather than making a light hearted joke?

The article even mentions that the audience laughed – do you even bother to wonder why?

?

Men developed most science (and virtually everything to be honest) because women spent the VAST majority of history with a fucking boot on their necks.

Really, be honest with yourself. There are subtle differences in the sexes (and their respective intelligence) but the basic fact is that women only recently have been recognized as equals on this planet. In many places women are STILL subjugated. For thousands of years women have been refused education and basic rights. If you really have to ask why men dominate discovery then you are horribly ignorant of the past.

Men developed most science (and virtually everything to be honest) because women spent the VAST majority of history with a fucking boot on their necks.

As they should be. All too often when that boot isn't there, they women think it's appropriate for them to get up off of their knees, which requires a boot to a different part of the anatomy to return them to their proper place.

Really, be honest with yourself. There are subtle differences in the sexes (and their respective intelligence) but the basic fact is that women only recently have been recognized as equals on this planet. In many places women are STILL subjugated. For thousands of years women have been refused education and basic rights. If you really have to ask why men dominate discovery then you are horribly ignorant of the past.

No. Women have been GRANTED equality. They have done nothing to earn it, nor are they worthy of it. Thousands of years of a proper society almost entirely destroyed over the course of a single century. THAT is truly terrifying.

As they should be. All too often when that boot isn't there, they women think it's appropriate for them to get up off of their knees, which requires a boot to a different part of the anatomy to return them to their proper place.

No. Women have been GRANTED equality. They have done nothing to earn it, nor are they worthy of it. Thousands of years of a proper society almost entirely destroyed over the course of a single century. THAT is truly terrifying.

The only "terrifying" thing is that a Neanderthal twerp like you might actually BREED.

Forum List

Back