More government failure at containing the possible spread of EBOLA

• Banned
  • Banned

Far be it for me to defend the government, but this lab guy should be safe. This is a precaution, nothing more. I agree however, that this administration is incompetent in the extreme.
If he was "safe" he wouldn't be under quarantine. And I think the "safety" of other passengers is more important than his need to vacation.

Far be it for me to defend the government, but this lab guy should be safe. This is a precaution, nothing more. I agree however, that this administration is incompetent in the extreme.
If he was "safe" he wouldn't be under quarantine. And I think the "safety" of other passengers is more important than his need to vacation.
He's quarantined because of people like you.

• Banned

He's quarantined because of people like you.
He is quarantined because of his boss & the cdc. The man was placed on paid leave & told to self monitor not go on fucking vacation

The Government brought Ebola in. But now we're supposed to believe it'll fix it? This current regime has completely dismantled our Immigration System. This is only gonna get much worse. But i'm pretty sure the Government/Corporate Media is gonna tell you 'All is well' in a couple months.

It'll be just like the awful BP disaster and Japanese Nuclear catastrophe. Both are so much worse than the Government/Corporate Media has let on. The awful effects will be felt for many many years. But most people just think if the Government/Corporate Media stops talking about it, everything is just fine. So let's get real, Ebola isn't going away anytime soon. But don't expect the Government/Corporate Media to tell ya that.

The Government brought Ebola in. But now we're supposed to believe it'll fix it? This current regime has completely dismantled our Immigration System. This is only gonna get much worse. But i'm pretty sure the Government/Corporate Media is gonna tell you 'All is well' in a couple months.

The obvious problem with that reasoning is that the government didn't 'bring ebola in'. That would be United Airlines.

And how would you define 'much worse'? That you feel more afraid?

You may want to read the article first:

The Carnival Magic was being held off the coast of Belize Friday until the lab worker could be removed and taken back to the U.S. "At this time, the guest remains in isolation on board the ship and is not deemed to be a risk to any guests or crew," Carnival said in a statement. "It is important to reiterate that the individual has no symptoms and has been isolated in an extreme abundance of caution."

So his isolation is an 'extreme abundance of caution' for a man that has no symptoms of any kind of any disease.

But that didn't stop you from soiling yourself over the matter, did it?

The obvious problem with that reasoning is that the government didn't 'bring ebola in'. That would be United Airlines.
No, no, no. Air Force One. Obama hand carried Ebola back here when he came back from his "African vacation."

Connect the dots, man! You think it is a coincidence the deathdoom weareallgonnadie outbreak happened in a red state?

And how would you define 'much worse'? That you feel more afraid?

Americans better get used to deadly exotic disease. This President has opened the Border floodgates and destroyed our Immigration System. Ebola is likely here to stay. But like i said, expect the Government/Corporate Media to tell you 'All is well' in a couple months. Just like they've told you 'All is well' in the Gulf after the BP disaster, and the Japan Nuclear disaster. But let me tell you, nothing is 'well' after those disasters. It's all a lie.

The end result in two months will be that US medical workers will be snapped out of their complacency and will start incorporating better procedures for infectious diseases. A lot of good will come out of this. Things will be better, not worse.

The spread of this disease has been due to carelessness, not because of our borders.

Americans better get used to deadly exotic disease. This President has opened the Border floodgates and destroyed our Immigration System. Ebola is likely here to stay. But like i said, expect the Government/Corporate Media to tell you 'All is well' in a couple months. Just like they've told you 'All is well' in the Gulf after the BP disaster, and the Japan Nuclear disaster. But let me tell you, nothing is 'well' after those disasters. It's all a lie.
We have noticed you are shitting your pants. You need to be quarantined.

Belize reports that the nurse on the cruise ship now has Ebola symptoms. That would mean everyone on board was potentially exposed.

It's become clear that this is far more contagious than first claimed. We need to get a handle on this and fast. The nurse probably believed the hype. Heck, Obama claimed to have hugged and kissed nurses who dealt with the Ebola patients, so why would the nurse have been worried?

We now know it takes up to 42 days to come down with symptoms so anyone believing the misinformation that it only took 21 days probably thought they were good to go after 3 weeks.

It's getting more difficult by the day to get a handle on this. It started in Africa with just a few people and look at them now. Great example of what happens when inept people are in charge.

Belize Confirms Patient With Ebola Symptoms On Cruise Ship Off Its Coast

I can see that g5000 has complete faith in the CDC. Never mind their ineptitude in handling this deadly virus. He believes!

Yeah....what fucking idiots. They left it to TEXAS and private healthcare to implement basic isolation protocols. And its universal knowledge that those hapless souls clearly aren't up for the task.

I can see that g5000 has complete faith in the CDC. Never mind their ineptitude in handling this deadly virus. He believes!
Please explain how the CDC is responsible for a Texas hospital putting a sick man back on the street because he had no insurance after he presented a fever and stated he had just come from West Africa.

I see you have some shit in your panties and in your mouth. Please report to the nearest quarantine facility.

Forum List

Back