More Evidence of the Real War on Christmas

It's true! There are people out to destroy Christmas and everything that is good about it. Here is an example. A Pagan in Louisiana put Santa hats on dragons! Oh my fucking God.!! Who would not be outraged???!!

'Demonic cult!': Louisiana neighbor goes off when woman puts Santa hats on dragons for Christmas display

We need laws against blasphemy like that have in Muslim countries!!

Screen-Shot-2018-12-17-at-4.31.30-PM-768x413.png

It's true! There are people out to destroy Christmas and everything that is good about it. Here is an example. A Pagan in Louisiana put Santa hats on dragons! Oh my fucking God.!! Who would not be outraged???!!

'Demonic cult!': Louisiana neighbor goes off when woman puts Santa hats on dragons for Christmas display

That picture does't look like December
What the fuck does December look like in the south ?

Everything else aside, the 25th of Dec has no proven connection with Christs birth.
The church dumped it there to swamp a Dec' pagan festival. In fact many of the symbols of Christmas such as the tree itself pre-date the Church’s take-over of that part of the annual pagan calendar. Anyone want to stand under the mistletoe?

“The display is only marginally acceptable at Halloween.” Hilarious busybodies.

'Demonic cult!': Louisiana neighbour goes off when woman puts Santa hats on dragons for Christmas display

Blasphemy? Let’s get our theology right here. Santa hats, in fact Father Christmas has absolutely nothing to do with the birth of Christ as are many of the other pagan symbols we take for granted on Dec such as the ‘Christmas' tree all of which PREDATE the arrival of Chritianity in Europe. Any mention of mistletoe in the gospels for instance?

if that is all there is, the war is in ruins ... Jeasmass is the recognition of Jesus the prophet without the phony christ story.

That picture does't look like December
lol

Too funny.

Everything else aside, the 25th of Dec has no proven connection with Christs birth.
The church dumped it there to swamp a Dec' pagan festival. In fact many of the symbols of Christmas such as the tree itself pre-date the Church’s take-over of that part of the annual pagan calendar. Anyone want to stand under the mistletoe?
When did you surrender your soul to satan

... Real War on Christmas
Christmas is overrated, especially in USA.
Too much materialistic marketing & wasteful buying. Is Christmas supposed to be a religious holiday? Would never know it with all the lights & gift wrapping, and not only for kids! I thought kids are supposed to grow up and develop mature beliefs.

Who cares if people want to put Santa hats on dragons in their own yard.

I surely do not.

Oh looky, more unbelievers getting in a tizzy as Christmas approaches. Like the busybodies they are, having to ruin believers holiday by telling us how inauthentic the holiday is. Boy, what a bunch of pursed-lipped killjoys they are.

Stay in your house then and sip on some grapefruit juice to match your disposition in December there, pal. Nobody cares.

Oh looky, more unbelievers getting in a tizzy as Christmas approaches. Like the busybodies they are, having to ruin believers holiday by telling us how inauthentic the holiday is. Boy, what a bunch of pursed-lipped killjoys they are.
Look at your immature, bitchy behavior. Clearly it is you who is in a "tizzy". I love me some irony.

Forum List

Back