More Evidence of the Real War on Christmas

Don’t believe that garbage

ah...... errrumh....well..... you see......i have a history.....

giphy.gif

~S~

He enjoys a good joke

You've read the bible then?

~S~

God is a good guy, he doesn’t mind people poking fun at him
He is not like Trump who steams every time someone makes a joke at his expense

There are some humorous parts of the Bible, sure.

Portraying God as a demon is not a joke. But you fellas go on, I have done my part, you are now left to heap burning coals on your own heads, if you so choose.

He enjoys a good joke

~S~

Portraying God as a demon is not a joke. But you fellas go on, I have done my part, you are not left to heap burning coals on your own heads, if you so choose.
You take God too seriously

He loves a good laugh and good pizza and wings

He enjoys a good joke

~S~

Portraying God as a demon is not a joke. But you fellas go on, I have done my part, you are not left to heap burning coals on your own heads, if you so choose.

You are not God, and God is not you.

Until you understand that, you really are lost.

He enjoys a good joke

~S~

Oh look...most of the humans who have ever lived are "lost"....but this goober isn't, because he believes just the right thing the right way, and knows this is the will of his god.

It's true! There are people out to destroy Christmas and everything that is good about it. Here is an example. A Pagan in Louisiana put Santa hats on dragons! Oh my fucking God.!! Who would not be outraged???!!

'Demonic cult!': Louisiana neighbor goes off when woman puts Santa hats on dragons for Christmas display

We need laws against blasphemy like that have in Muslim countries!!

Screen-Shot-2018-12-17-at-4.31.30-PM-768x413.png
That picture does't look like December

You won't find much snow in Louisiana
Apparently you will find far right snowflakes though.

But you fellas go on, I have done my part, you are now left to heap burning coals on your own heads, if you so choose
ymca-blasphemy.jpg

That's not blasphemy and is actually pretty funny.

Depicting Jesus Christ as a demon is blasphemy of the highest order.

20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!--Isaiah 5:20

But you fellas go on, I have done my part, you are now left to heap burning coals on your own heads, if you so choose
ymca-blasphemy.jpg

20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!--Isaiah 5:20
Well, that's adorable! Here's a little bit of evil nastiness you also believe:

"See, the day of the Lord is coming—a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger. . . . I will put an end to the arrogance of the haughty. . . . Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives violated." (Isaiah 13:9–16 NIV)

My, you certainly have some screwed up morality, dude!

What else does the infanticide and rape fetishist "prophet" Isaiah tell us?:

"Moreover the Lord saith, Because the daughters of Zion are haughty, and walk with stretched forth necks and wanton eyes, walking and mincing as they go, and making a tinkling with their feet: Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the Lord will discover their secret parts. "(Isaiah 3:16–17 KJV)

And you think depicting your god as a demon is blasphemy? Excuse you...your god IS a demon. A baby-killing, rape-mongerong demon.

He enjoys a good joke

~S~

God reads this board

He enjoys my posts

ymca-blasphemy.jpg

Woe unto thee who can’t take a joke

ymca-blasphemy.jpg

"See, the day of the Lord is coming—a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger. . . . I will put an end to the arrogance of the haughty. . . . Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives violated." (Isaiah 13:9–16 NIV)

You are self-righteous. God has provided you with every opportunity to accept HIS love and you want to wallow in your own degradation. You cannot possibly exist in the presence of GOD as you exist. You must allow GOD to save you or you will be ejected from His presence. It is the same with positive and negative matter --- GOD is positive and you are negative. Everything you believe, the way you believe it, the way you act, the way you express yourself screams NEGATIVE. Your own actions should reveal to you that there is GOD. You certainly prove it to me!

Last edited:
ymca-blasphemy.jpg

You are self-righteous. God has provided you with every opportunity to accept HIS love and you want to wallow in your own degradation.
Haha...I love me some irony. Call someone self righteous...then drop divine judgment on him...You goobers have worms in your brains

ymca-blasphemy.jpg

You are self-righteous. God has provided you with every opportunity to accept HIS love and you want to wallow in your own degradation.
God enjoys those who can make fun of him
He gives as good as he gets

ymca-blasphemy.jpg

Haha...I love me some irony. Call someone self righteous...then drop divine judgment on him...You goobers have worms in your brains
If I explain to you that if you jump off the cliff you will be dashed on the rocks below, it has nothing to do with me but the reality of the fact of gravity. You cannot blame either gravity or me for the outcome of your own choice to jump. The irony and stupidity rests with your resolve!

Forum List

Back