More Evidence of the Real War on Christmas

But you fellas go on, I have done my part, you are now left to heap burning coals on your own heads, if you so choose
ymca-blasphemy.jpg

That's not blasphemy and is actually pretty funny.

Depicting Jesus Christ as a demon is blasphemy of the highest order.

20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!--Isaiah 5:20
Well, that's adorable! Here's a little bit of evil nastiness you also believe:

"See, the day of the Lord is coming—a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger. . . . I will put an end to the arrogance of the haughty. . . . Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives violated." (Isaiah 13:9–16 NIV)

My, you certainly have some screwed up morality, dude!

The God who created all that the ultimate right to destroy all whenever He chooses. Even right now, even today. But since you don't understand holiness nor God, you are probably horrified by the thought that infants will suffer in that end, but just fine with the fact that mothers have their own babies pulled apart limb from limb in their own wombs--and this is called good, a "woman's right".

See that same book, Isaiah, about sweet for bitter and good for evil.

But you fellas go on, I have done my part, you are now left to heap burning coals on your own heads, if you so choose
ymca-blasphemy.jpg

20 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!--Isaiah 5:20

"See, the day of the Lord is coming—a cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger. . . . I will put an end to the arrogance of the haughty. . . . Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives violated." (Isaiah 13:9–16 NIV)

You are self-righteous. God has provided you with every opportunity to accept HIS love and you want to wallow in your own degradation.
Haha...I love me some irony. Call someone self righteous...then drop divine judgment on him...You goobers have worms in your brains

Dude in this forum is actually making "god" over to be an exact image of himself and they call US self-righteous.

But there's a reason these poor lost souls have a particular animus for Christianity. Too bad they never really reflect on it.

pope_palpatine.jpg

Therefore the Lord will smite with a scab the crown of the head of the daughters of Zion, and the Lord will discover their secret parts
now on dvd....
9312590152870.jpg

God reads this board

He enjoys my posts
https://www.theonion.com/god-diagnosed-with-bipolar-disorder-1819566045
You must allow GOD to save you or you will be ejected from His presence.
dc363b52ccf1a13f7ed47d915b1c343f--cw-shallow.jpg

But there's a reason these poor lost souls have a particular animus for Christianity
catholic-priests-demotivational-poster-1219098147.jpeg

"Demonic cult"? How many 15th Century nutjobs, like this woman's weird neighbor, are there in the U.S.? Just a few days ago, some nut on USMB referred to someone as being "demon-possessed." Is this drug-induced or just mental illness?

If I explain to you that if you jump off the cliff you will be dashed on the rocks below, it has nothing to do with me but the reality of the fact of gravity.
And animals showing kindness and love to 9ne another has nothing to do with an invisible sky daddy. They are just physical systems following physical laws, just like any other physical system. And that includes humans.

ymca-blasphemy.jpg

The God who created all that the ultimate right to destroy all whenever He chooses. Even right now, even today. But since you don't understand holiness nor God, you are probably horrified by the thought that infants will suffer in that end, but just fine with the fact that mothers have their own babies pulled apart limb from limb in their own wombs--and this is called good, a "woman's right".

See that same book, Isaiah, about sweet for bitter and good for evil.
Sorry shaman, your magical spells and threats carry no weight here. Adjust the bone in your nose and go back to anointing hunters with chicken blood.

But there's a reason these poor lost souls have a particular animus for Christianity.
Nah, that's just a whiny Christian thinking he and his particular, favored brand of magical nonsense are "special". You are not special, nor is your preferred magical nonsense special. All religions are magical hoo ha.

But there's a reason these poor lost souls have a particular animus for Christianity.
Nah, that's just a whiny Christian thinking he and his particular, favored brand of magical nonsense are "special". You are not special, nor is your preferred magical nonsense special. All religions are magical hoo ha.
Christians are pissed that they no longer control Christmas

If I explain to you that if you jump off the cliff you will be dashed on the rocks below, it has nothing to do with me but the reality of the fact of gravity.
And animals showing kindness and love to 9ne another has nothing to do with an invisible sky daddy. They are just physical systems following physical laws, just like any other physical system. And that includes humans.

Animals will eat their own young if they're starving. They will eat their own young even if their young should be left to live because they are healthier. Great system, nothing wrong with it at all. Just "physical system", "physical laws".

Your world is a horror show

Christians are pissed that they no longer control Christmas

Not at all. But the one who sent Christ will have the last word. I wouldn't want to be found laughing at the demise of His rule, but that's just me. Go your way. Sandals/dust.

The bastion of simple thinkers: "They're all the same"

Why does she hate Jesus?
Because Jesus used dragons to pull his sleigh to deliver bags of ("clean" LOL ) coal to kids who have been bad. That makes as much sense as anything else,.... I dare say.
What have Santa hats got to do with Jesus?
Are you serious?
What do you think?
I'm guessing this should have gone in Satire?
Sometimes you can't tell with people.

Animals will eat their own young if they're starving.
And humans will eat their elderly, if they are starving. Because we are hard wired to survive. Nobody said it's a great system, so you are playing with your strawmen dollies there. The claim at issue is that you think sky daddies authoritatively dictated us the means of a better system, which is laughable nonsense. I don't care if this nonsense is spewed from a Christian or from a Greek mythology...it's laughable garbage, and just an implicit claim that you have no morals without your sky daddy. I find that to be a nauseating idea , and you can keep it. I can easily reason out why I should not eat my baby when I am hungry, and at no point do I have to defer to a disgusting, evil iron aged fairy tale to arrive at this moral conclusion.

Your morality derives from the genetic accident of where and when you were born, not from your goofy iron aged magical instruction book. That is why your morals are different than an 8th century , genocidal, infanticidal Christian freak, despite carrying around the same instruction book.

Last edited:
but you reveal yourself to be the simple-minded fool, as I never said they are all the same; I said they all had a commonality. You warped this into something different, because you are simpleminded and lazy and found your madeup little strawman easier to contend with.

Animals will eat their own young if they're starving.
And humans will eat their elderly, if they are starving. Because we are hard wired to survive. Nobody said it's a great system, so you are playing with your strawmen dollies there. The claim at issue is that you think sky daddies authoritatively dictated us the means of a better system, which is laughable nonsense. I don't care if this nonsense speed from a Christian or from a Greek mythology...it's laughable garbage, and just an implicit claim that you have no morals without your sky daddy. I find that to be a nauseating idea , and you can keep it. I can easily reason out why I should not eat my baby when I am hungry, and at no point do I have to defer to a disgusting, evil iron aged fairy tale to arrive at this moral conclusion.

Your morality derives from the genetic accident of where and when you were born, not from your goofy iron aged magical instruction book. That is why your morals are different than an 8th century , genocidal, infanticidal Christian freak, despite carrying around the same instruction book.

I never said you have no morals, nor would I ever. Of course unbelievers have morals. You have them; I have them, only the mentally ill or the truly broken do not. And that is a very small percentage.

What you cannot make, however, is a case for having those morals without God. Otherwise, we're all each other's dinner, and Devil take the hindmost. *shrug*

but you reveal yourself to be the simple-minded fool, as I never said they are all the same; I said they all had a commonality. You warped this into something different, because you are simpleminded and lazy and found your madeup little strawman easier to contend with.

Sure you did, and anyone can read it. "All religions are magical hoo ha". And you most certainly did not say they have a "commonality". So give me a break.

What you cannot make, however, is a case for having those morals without God.
Of course I can. What a completely idiotic thing to say. Maybe you can't imagine any arguments for morality without your special sky Daddy, of which concept you only have knowledge also because of the genetic accident of where and when you were born.

Forum List

Back