More Evidence of the Real War on Christmas

Oh looky, more unbelievers getting in a tizzy as Christmas approaches. Like the busybodies they are, having to ruin believers holiday by telling us how inauthentic the holiday is. Boy, what a bunch of pursed-lipped killjoys they are.
Look at your immature, bitchy behavior. Clearly it is you who is in a "tizzy". I love me some irony.

It is not even close to "immature" to tell people they are rude and uncouth when they are, in fact, rude and uncouth. Here: it is rude and uncouth to tell people who are celebrating a holiday that their holiday hurts you in the feels and is inauthentic and whatever.

What I have noticed is that December really, REALLY bothers the ungodly. Easter too.

Wait 'til the Second Coming. Wow.

It is not even close to "immature" to tell people they are rude and uncouth when they are,
that's not what you did. You threw a little baby hissy fit because someone happened to criticize ideas that you like. so you insulted people, while they insulted ideas. Yes, you are most guilty of that which yyou are accusing other people

Last edited:
It is not even close to "immature" to tell people they are rude and uncouth when they are,
that's not what you did. You threw a little baby hissy fit because someone happened to criticize ideas that you like. so you insulted people, while they insulted ideas. Yes, you are most guilty of that which yyou are accusing other people

So what? Unbelievers who put their baby hissy fits all over the internet every Christmas--because really, they want to celebrate Christmas but they feel guilty about it--IS INSULTING. Also, immature. It's like this: I want to celebrate Christmas and I realize it's a celebration of the birth of Christ, whom I spend all year opposing. And I feel really conflicted about that. But rather than just keep my mouth shut and deal with it myself, I will settle that internal conflict by telling everyone that THEIR celebration of the birth of Christ isn't REALLY a celebration of the birth of Christ--it's PAGAN. It has pagan roots.

That will make ME feel better.

That's insulting, juvenile, and a real jerk move to be honest, and you bet I'm dead sick of it. It makes atheism look petty. No one cares if you celebrate Christmas. Really, we don't care. Just have the good grace not to tell us WHY we celebrate CHRISTmas or that the holiday is inauthentic or whatever. Keep your opinions to yourself or cry about it on some kind of reddit atheist forum or whatever.

Wow, that seems extreme and irrational, but normal for Trump!
“President Trump took out a blank executive order form and proudly banned non-American English Christmas music from all Executive Branch offices. This sweeping command covers the FBI, Justice Department, and a slew of other organizations.”
What’s really interesting in the light of this executive order is the constant delusion America is a full democracy.

Wow, that seems extreme and irrational, but normal for Trump!
“President Trump took out a blank executive order form and proudly banned non-American English Christmas music from all Executive Branch offices. This sweeping command covers the FBI, Justice Department, and a slew of other organizations.”
What’s really interesting in the light of this executive order is the constant delusion America is a full democracy.

?????

It's true! There are people out to destroy Christmas and everything that is good about it. Here is an example. A Pagan in Louisiana put Santa hats on dragons! Oh my fucking God.!! Who would not be outraged???!!

'Demonic cult!': Louisiana neighbor goes off when woman puts Santa hats on dragons for Christmas display

We need laws against blasphemy like that have in Muslim countries!!

Screen-Shot-2018-12-17-at-4.31.30-PM-768x413.png
That picture does't look like December

You won't find much snow in Louisiana

Everything else aside, the 25th of Dec has no proven connection with Christs birth.
The church dumped it there to swamp a Dec' pagan festival. In fact many of the symbols of Christmas such as the tree itself pre-date the Church’s take-over of that part of the annual pagan calendar. Anyone want to stand under the mistletoe?

Oh looky, more unbelievers getting in a tizzy as Christmas approaches. Like the busybodies they are, having to ruin believers holiday by telling us how inauthentic the holiday is. Boy, what a bunch of pursed-lipped killjoys they are.

Stay in your house then and sip on some grapefruit juice to match your disposition in December there, pal. Nobody cares.

If you want to discuss getting into a tizzy, you should read the OP.

Look at your immature, bitchy behavior. Clearly it is you who is in a "tizzy". I love me some irony.

It is not even close to "immature" to tell people they are rude and uncouth when they are, in fact, rude and uncouth. Here: it is rude and uncouth to tell people who are celebrating a holiday that their holiday hurts you in the feels and is inauthentic and whatever.

What I have noticed is that December really, REALLY bothers the ungodly. Easter too.

I'll keep that in mind the next time a religious nut whines about a Festivus Pole. You wouldn't believe some of the rude and uncouth remarks coming from those Christers.

lol..Yeah man... The ungodly bastards!

However, when Jesus finally gets around to floating down from the sky I doubt he is going to be pissed off at the people who do not spread around bullshit in his name, do not thank God that he was crucified, and do not celebrate pagan holidays or his death as an expression of their love and religious devotion....

Everything else aside, the 25th of Dec has no proven connection with Christs birth.
The church dumped it there to swamp a Dec' pagan festival. In fact many of the symbols of Christmas such as the tree itself pre-date the Church’s take-over of that part of the annual pagan calendar. Anyone want to stand under the mistletoe?

Stay in your house then and sip on some grapefruit juice to match your disposition in December there, pal. Nobody cares.
You mean Jesus did not have dragons?

And may God have mercy on your soul for thinking the images above--an evil perversion of His Son--were funny.

And may God have mercy on your soul for thinking the images above--an evil perversion of His Son--were funny.
The baby Jesus was laughing

Forum List

Back