More Evidence of Judge Chutkan's Over-The-Top Bias

... In fact, his lawyer said in court, at least as it was reported, that this will deprive the defendant of his right to counsel. That there’s no way they can do a proper job going through all the documents within this timeframe. And again, according to reports, the judge’s response was, well, you don’t have to review everything. You just have to review things that relate to what Trump said.​
And I think that’s a completely ridiculous statement. Of course, they have to go through everything because it’s the defense lawyer’s position to decide what’s important and relevant and not important. It’s not the prosecution’s decision, and it’s not the judge’s decision, at least not in terms of discovery as opposed to what gets admitted at trial.
So, I think this really does deprive Trump of his right to a fair trial. Look, I’ve always said, I think I’ve said it on your show before, that this should have been brought a year ago. I wish if they’re going to bring these charges, that they would’ve done it in a more timely fashion. But the prosecution didn’t.​
The prosecution created this problem, and I don’t think that you should damage a defendant’s right to self-defense, and a right to defend himself, I should say, in court properly, just because the judge thinks it’s better to do it. I think this is really a bad decision by the judge, but I don’t know that it’s appealable right away.​

... In fact, his lawyer said in court, at least as it was reported, that this will deprive the defendant of his right to counsel. That there’s no way they can do a proper job going through all the documents within this timeframe. And again, according to reports, the judge’s response was, well, you don’t have to review everything. You just have to review things that relate to what Trump said.​
And I think that’s a completely ridiculous statement. Of course, they have to go through everything because it’s the defense lawyer’s position to decide what’s important and relevant and not important. It’s not the prosecution’s decision, and it’s not the judge’s decision, at least not in terms of discovery as opposed to what gets admitted at trial.
So, I think this really does deprive Trump of his right to a fair trial. Look, I’ve always said, I think I’ve said it on your show before, that this should have been brought a year ago. I wish if they’re going to bring these charges, that they would’ve done it in a more timely fashion. But the prosecution didn’t.​
The prosecution created this problem, and I don’t think that you should damage a defendant’s right to self-defense, and a right to defend himself, I should say, in court properly, just because the judge thinks it’s better to do it. I think this is really a bad decision by the judge, but I don’t know that it’s appealable right away.​

Bitches better get to reading. :banned:

Bitch be cray-cray.

She’s burning her own career down.

I wonder if whatever she’s getting in return is worth it?

Forum List

Back