More economic good news: Economy adds 223,000 jobs, unemployment drops to 5.3%

You are such a pathological liar!
There are over 5 million more FULL TIME jobs now then when the CON$ervoFascist Republican POS Bush left office.

dear conservatives are for very limited govt while fascists are for the opposite. See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

US has Lost 1.4 Million Full Time Jobs Since 2008, Thanks To The Fed
wallstreetexaminer.com/.../us-has-lost-1-4-million-full-time-jobs-since-2008- thanks-to-the-fed/

Sep 7, 2014 ... by Lee Adler • July 13, 2015. Share! .... That's after an increase of 210,000 fulltime jobs in August. ... The Fed has expanded its balance sheet by $3.7 trillion since August 2008 and there are fewer full time jobs now than then?
When a typical lying CON$ervoFascist POS like you gets caught lying, they move the goalposts. Obama did not take office in August, 2008, he took office in Jan 2009 when there were 115,818,000 FT jobs. There are now 121,053,000 FT jobs, an INCREASE of 5,235,000 FT jobs.

See why we say CON$ervoFascists are worthless lying scum!

if you have evidence of a lie I will pay you $10,000. Bet?? or run away with your liberal tail between your legs once again.
Proving you lied couldn't be easier. You posted there were 1.4 million full time jobs lost between Aug/2008 and Aug/2014. That's a lie, Crazy Eddie. The truth is there were 776K full time jobs lost during that period...

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

... now where's my $10,000? Cash only, I don't trust any checks you write.

dear, you forgot to say where exactly the lie is? and whether you want to make a legally binding bet??
I forgot how crazy you are, Crazy Eddie. :cuckoo: .... so I'll repeat it for you... see if you understand this time .... you posted 1.4 million full time jobs were lost between 8/08-8/14. I proved that is a lie by posting a link to the actual number, which was 776K.

Oh, and you're offer was legally binding when you first made it. Though in reality, you did make the offer to edthecynic, not me. So pay him the $10,000 or prove to the forum your words aren't worth shit.

dear conservatives are for very limited govt while fascists are for the opposite. See why we say liberalism is based in pure ignorance?

wallstreetexaminer.com/.../us-has-lost-1-4-million-full-time-jobs-since-2008- thanks-to-the-fed/

Sep 7, 2014 ... by Lee Adler • July 13, 2015. Share! .... That's after an increase of 210,000 fulltime jobs in August. ... The Fed has expanded its balance sheet by $3.7 trillion since August 2008 and there are fewer full time jobs now than then?
When a typical lying CON$ervoFascist POS like you gets caught lying, they move the goalposts. Obama did not take office in August, 2008, he took office in Jan 2009 when there were 115,818,000 FT jobs. There are now 121,053,000 FT jobs, an INCREASE of 5,235,000 FT jobs.

if you have evidence of a lie I will pay you $10,000. Bet?? or run away with your liberal tail between your legs once again.
Proving you lied couldn't be easier. You posted there were 1.4 million full time jobs lost between Aug/2008 and Aug/2014. That's a lie, Crazy Eddie. The truth is there were 776K full time jobs lost during that period...

dear, you forgot to say where exactly the lie is? and whether you want to make a legally binding bet??
I forgot how crazy you are, Crazy Eddie. :cuckoo: .... so I'll repeat it for you... see if you understand this time .... you posted 1.4 million full time jobs were lost between 8/08-8/14. I proved that is a lie by posting a link to the actual number, which was 776K.

Oh, and you're offer was legally binding when you first made it. Though in reality, you did make the offer to edthecynic, not me. So pay him the $10,000 or prove to the forum your words aren't worth shit.

dear, exactly where is the lie?? feel stupid yet??

6) fewer full time jobs now than when Barry took office
There are over 5 million more FULL TIME jobs now then when the CON$ervoFascist Republican POS Bush left office.

Not only did I post evidence of your lie above, I highlighted it so even a lying moron could not play dumb enough not to see it. But you are obviously dumber than ever thought possible.

You now owe me 120,000 for all the bets you lost and welshed on like a worthless lying CON$ervoFascist POS.

dear, exactly where is the lie?? feel stupid yet??
I take it your plan is to evade paying out on grounds of insanity?

For the third time .... your lie was posting 1.4 million full time jobs were lost between 8/08-8/14.

Not only did I post evidence of your lie above, I highlighted it so even a lying moron could not play dumb enough not to see it. But you are obviously dumber than ever thought possible.

You now owe me 120,000 for all the bets you lost and welshed on like a worthless lying CON$ervoFascist POS.

dear, why not try again:

let me help.The lie is:......................................................

see, you write the lie where the dots are??

dear, why not try again:

let me help.The lie is:......................................................

see, you write the lie where the dots are??
Again, I highlighted it and made it larger so even an idiot like YOU couldn't pretend to miss it, but worthless lying scum that YOU are, you still pretend to miss it.
So here is YOUR lie yet again:
There are more than 5 million more FT jobs now then when Obama took office.

Pay up your legally binding bet!

fewer full time jobs now than when Barry took office

and what is evidence that it is a lie???????
The evidence is found at the BLS website:

Jan/2009: 115818
Jun/2015: 121053

dear, exactly where does it say I lied????????????????
It says there are more full time jobs now than when Obama took office. You lied and said there were fewer.

It says there are more full time jobs now than when Obama took office. You lied and said there were fewer.
dear idiot liberal, its possible it was a mistake but you have presented no evidence it was a lie. In the back of your mind you know you're an idiot and so you knew not to bet.

dear idiot liberal, its possible it was a mistake but you have presented no evidence it was a lie. In the back of your mind you know you're an idiot and so you knew not to bet.
Poor, Crazy Eddie. You're so desperate to get out of your own $10,000 bet, you lie to cover your lies. :eusa_naughty:

Now be a man of character and pay up or reveal to the forum that you're not a man of your word....

many of these idiots are sociopaths

don't expect decent behavior from them

many of these idiots are sociopaths

don't expect decent behavior from them
Indeed. And Crazy Eddie ranks among them.

Poor, Crazy Eddie. You're so desperate to get out of your own $10,000 bet, you lie to cover your lies. :eusa_naughty:

Now be a man of character and pay up or reveal to the forum that you're not a man of your word....

dear, if you have evidence that I lied I'll pay you $10,000. Bet??

dear, if you have evidence that I lied I'll pay you $10,000. Bet??
Poor, demented, Crazy Eddie. The difference between telling a lie and being mistaken is solely based on forehand knowledge. Meaning, had you not known there are more full time jobs now than there were when Obama became president, you could pull off such a claim as one of being a case of a simple mistake.

But here's the part which screws you.... this is not the first time you've been called out for this particular claim of yours. You've made this claim in the past and you were shown it was wrong. So when you made it the first time, you could have written it off as a mistake. But for you to repeat it despite knowing the evidence doesn't support your claim -- you were lying.

Now be a man of character and pay up or expose yourself as the lying cretin most here already know you to be... the choice is yours.

Forum List

Back