More economic good news: Economy adds 223,000 jobs, unemployment drops to 5.3%

its possible it was a mistake but you have presented no evidence it was a lie.
So basically you are saying you are too stupid to know you told a lie.
thank you.
No, he's not even saying that. He knows he lied. He's banking on no one being able to prove he lied.
Well, the way he edited my posts proves he knew he was lying.
Of course he was both lying and knowing he was lying.

Now that that's been established, the fun part is watching him continue to try and wiggle free from his $10,000 obligation. :mm:

Crazy Eddie...? Where'd ya run off to? Consulting with an attorney?

:lmao:

Crazy Eddie...? Where'd ya run off to? Consulting with an attorney?

:lmao:

If you have evidence that I lied I will pay you $10,000. Why are you so afraid to present evidence?
Of course I have evidence you lied ... you've been caught telling this shit before. Meaning you already knew there are more full time employees than when Obama was sworn into office, yet you lied anyway...

213 Thousand Jobs Added Last Month Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

fewer full time jobs now than when Barry took office

and what is evidence that it is a lie???????
The evidence is found at the BLS website:

Jan/2009: 115818
Jun/2015: 121053

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

dear, exactly where does it say I lied????????????????
It says there are more full time jobs now than when Obama took office. You lied and said there were fewer.
dear idiot liberal, its possible it was a mistake but you have presented no evidence it was a lie. In the back of your mind you know you're an idiot and so you knew not to bet.
I have proof you knew it was untrue:

Oh and there were 115,818,000 full time employed in January 2009 and 119,287,000 in September 2014'

yes and population went up 20 million during that period so as everyone knows we are falling way way behind with u6 at 12% and wages down 5%! Its worsr recover since Great liberal Depression. Even Obama can't beat FDR

So you acknowledged 9 months ago that we had more full time jobs in Sept 20014 than January 2009. So there would be no reason for you to think we've lost full time jobs since then.

and what is evidence that it is a lie???????

It says there are more full time jobs now than when Obama took office. You lied and said there were fewer.
dear idiot liberal, its possible it was a mistake but you have presented no evidence it was a lie. In the back of your mind you know you're an idiot and so you knew not to bet.

Oh and there were 115,818,000 full time employed in January 2009 and 119,287,000 in September 2014'

yes and population went up 20 million during that period so as everyone knows we are falling way way behind with u6 at 12% and wages down 5%! Its worsr recover since Great liberal Depression. Even Obama can't beat FDR

So you acknowledged 9 months ago that we had more full time jobs in Sept 20014 than January 2009. So there would be no reason for you to think we've lost full time jobs since then.

dear, i believe there are fewer full time jobs now based on evidence I presented when I made recent claim.

dear, i believe there are fewer full time jobs now based on evidence I presented when I made recent claim.
You're still lying since you did not post any evidence to back that moronic claim. A claim, by the way, which you've made, and been corrected on, no less than 4 times now.

How many times do you think a false claim can be made before it constitutes being a lie, Crazy Eddie?

You're still lying since you did not post any evidence to back that moronic claim. A claim, by the way, which you've made, and been corrected on, no less than 4 times now.

How many times do you think a false claim can be made before it constitutes being a lie, Crazy Eddie?
The pathological liar has started another thread with the same lie even after having it exposed. here.

10 things even a liberal can understand about Obamaonomics US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Crazy Eddie....? Why'd ya run away again? Where's that $10,000? What does your welching tell you?

The pathological liar has started another thread with the same lie

please say what the lie is or admit you lack the IQ to be here.
That's been said. Where's the $10,000?
Please understand your lie that was already explained to you or reveal your ignorance.

Of course, you've already revealed your ignorance many times over; like when you idiotically claimed the U-6 rate is higher now than it's been in 20 years. :cuckoo:

Please understand your lie that was already explained to you or reveal your ignorance.

Of course, you've already revealed your ignorance many times over; like when you idiotically claimed the U-6 rate is higher now than it's been in 20 years. :cuckoo:

Cant wait for next months numbers....

5.1% anyone?

Forum List

Back