More dangerous than Trump are the "boxes of rocks" that support and believe him

Of the options below, which of them, IYO, most aptly describes Florine Goldfarb?

• Insipid

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Illiterate

• Ignorant

• Intransigent

• Cognitively feculent

• I don't know what those words mean, and I'm not going to look them up

• She thinks just like I do.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
-- Martin King, Jr.​

Think what you want about Trumpkins' intentions. From my observations, in their ranks are found among the most intransigent and/or "ig'nernt" SOBs I've ever had the displeasure to see and hear express themselves. Drew Griffin recently interviewed Florine Gruen Goldfarb of Broward County, FL. He interviewed here because she runs the Team Trump Broward [County, FL] Facebook page. She and her group promoted an event that was a Russian-coordinated one. When bid to discuss the matter, among her responses was a hubristic denial of facts, of reality.

What the hell?
I mean really, at some point I'd have thought that Trumpkins like Florine would realize that the people whom Trump, she and others like her accuse of professional malfeasance aren't from backgrounds whereby, as might scions and heiress of "Gilded Age" fortunes, earning money is something they have to do for themselves. What that means is that unless a prosecutor/attorney can promote oneself enough to write a book about the hijinks one observed in the Trump Admin., one had better be able to maintain one's career practicing law.

Of course, Florine and dunces like her, apparently, can't relate to the notion of having a career that one doesn't want to screw up. Being thus oblivious, regardless of what they think be or want to be so, cleaving in the face of face of good reason and common sense, neither of which they seem to possess, to dissolute conspiracy theories and a nincompoop's denial of reality. And as if that isn't enough, Florine and intellectual peers haven't enough self-awareness or shame to refrain from going on television and showing the whole "effing" world just how lamentable a mental midget she is.

Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."
-- Isaac Asimov​

POLL NOTE:
  • The poll question asks potential respondents to choose the most apt answer, in one's own opinion, of the ones offered. Surely we've all encountered questions/polls where the instructions say "choose the best answer." Well, the poll for this thread is one yet another of them.

People wonder why there's a taliban and islamic state. well, what exactly is these groups of people is the first question.
1. They're religious extremist that hate anyone that dares live their own life
2. They don't like anything that goes outside of the one book

So any kind of thinking as in science, critical thinking or modern civilization is something they attack.

I can't see us getting out of this without war.

I can't see us getting out of this without war.
We'll get out of it one way or another. I'm a social Darwinist, so you know at least one way that we may become disabused of this genre of humanity and whereof I'd have no issue with that approach becoming manifest.

I don't believe any politician ... but I'll always support those who can turn their opponents into dribbling idiots...

trumpderanged.jpg

You're quite mean.

Rather than typing up a protracted response, I will furnish an elementary analogy of sorts that I believe you can appreciate. I leave with you the responsibility of extrapolating the underlying meaning:

Maxine Waters publicly fights for those impacted by poverty, she lives in ONE of her homes in Los Angeles, a sprawling estate worth over $4.5 Million.

That lady doesn't believe she was trolled. The onus is still on the state to prove that she was.

Supposing they can, it doesn't amount to a crime. Nor is having an opinion a crime in America.....yet.

Maybe the op could elaborate on his Darwinian solution to having an opinion.

Screw the Russians, the enemy is within.

Last edited:
Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.
-- Martin King, Jr.​

Think what you want about Trumpkins' intentions. From my observations, in their ranks are found among the most intransigent and/or "ig'nernt" SOBs I've ever had the displeasure to see and hear express themselves. Drew Griffin recently interviewed Florine Gruen Goldfarb of Broward County, FL. He interviewed here because she runs the Team Trump Broward [County, FL] Facebook page. She and her group promoted an event that was a Russian-coordinated one. When bid to discuss the matter, among her responses was a hubristic denial of facts, of reality.

What the hell?
I mean really, at some point I'd have thought that Trumpkins like Florine would realize that the people whom Trump, she and others like her accuse of professional malfeasance aren't from backgrounds whereby, as might scions and heiress of "Gilded Age" fortunes, earning money is something they have to do for themselves. What that means is that unless a prosecutor/attorney can promote oneself enough to write a book about the hijinks one observed in the Trump Admin., one had better be able to maintain one's career practicing law.

Of course, Florine and dunces like her, apparently, can't relate to the notion of having a career that one doesn't want to screw up. Being thus oblivious, regardless of what they think be or want to be so, cleaving in the face of face of good reason and common sense, neither of which they seem to possess, to dissolute conspiracy theories and a nincompoop's denial of reality. And as if that isn't enough, Florine and intellectual peers haven't enough self-awareness or shame to refrain from going on television and showing the whole "effing" world just how lamentable a mental midget she is.

Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."
-- Isaac Asimov​

POLL NOTE:
  • The poll question asks potential respondents to choose the most apt answer, in one's own opinion, of the ones offered. Surely we've all encountered questions/polls where the instructions say "choose the best answer." Well, the poll for this thread is one yet another of them.

By that quote, we have just found the most dangerous guy in the world. The originator of the thread.

Stupidity is not a competition...

The deplorable are similar to the people we're at war with in the middle east.

They hate freedom and wish to force religious bs down everyones throat.

Fuck em. They'll be civil war before that day.
You are one paranoid nut job. WTF is wrong with you?
What religious BS is being shoved down your throat by whom?

None, he is full of hate, same as the OP.

-- Martin King, Jr.​

What the hell?

-- Isaac Asimov​

POLL NOTE:

Yikes!
They don't "go" with Russians but it's ok if they want to support "real" Trump supporters.

Truly stupid people.

You're quite mean.

Rather than typing up a protracted response, I will furnish an elementary analogy of sorts that I believe you can appreciate. I leave with you the responsibility of extrapolating the underlying meaning:

Maxine Waters publicly fights for those impacted by poverty, she lives in ONE of her homes in Los Angeles, a sprawling estate worth over $4.5 Million.
So What? What underlying meaning?

That she can both be successful and concerned with the struggles of those who are less fortunate?

The deplorable are similar to the people we're at war with in the middle east.

They hate freedom and wish to force religious bs down everyones throat.

Fuck em. They'll be civil war before that day.

Florine Gruen Goldfarb was definitely a person who evidently like you didn't do much research about the subject.

She and people like you totally ignored though the warning that came in this document in 1995.
As a result this is why we have Donald Trump as President, i.e. the mass of people like me knew that the mass of people like you totally agree with what this autobiography excerpt
shows that:
A) Obama would LIE and use TRICKS to fool people
B) Obama IS an ANGRY black man!
Obamabiography1995.png

-- Martin King, Jr.​

What the hell?

-- Isaac Asimov​

POLL NOTE:

By that quote, we have just found the most dangerous guy in the world. The originator of the thread.

Stupidity is not a competition...
not after he got into it, no.

That lady doesn't believe she was trolled. The onus is still on the state to prove that she was.

Supposing they can, it doesn't amount to a crime. Nor is having an opinion a crime in America.....yet.

Screw the Russians, the enemy is within.
That lady doesn't believe she was trolled.
"Trolled?" Does that, in your mind, mean the same thing as "beguiled?"

That lady doesn't believe she was [beguiled]. The onus is still on the state to prove that she was.
  • Did you read the charges? (The OP has a link in it so readers can access and read them if they haven't previously done so.)
  • Do you understand the basics of forming inductive and deductive arguments?
If, "yes" and "yes," do you think I or others here don't? I'm asking because I'm trying to make sense of what on Earth would have led you to make the above two assertions. They are absurd, and they are for the following reasons:

The Russians are charged with committing conspiracy and theft, specifically:
  1. Conspiracy to Defraud the United States
  2. Conspiracy to Commit Wire Fraud and Bank Fraud, and
  3. Aggravated Identity Theft
The Russians named in the indictment have not been charged with being Russian; moreover:
  • The fact that Internet Research Agency (IRA) and the people it employed are Russian isn't, not even by the very people/entities indicted, disputed
    • Being Russian isn't a crime.
  • That IRA "owned"/"operated" the Facebook page "Being Patriotic" isn't, not even by the people whom the FBI has indicted, in dispute.
    • Being Russian while "operating/owning" a Facebook page isn't a crime.

Yet Florine disputes those facts, and it seems you do too, yet Florine openly attests to having propagated content that even the IRA acknowledges they created.​

Perhaps you don't know what a conspiracy is? It's nothing other than a "secret" agreement to do something; that something may be lawful -- the whole premise of Candid Camera [1] and Punk'd are examples of that -- or not. Conspiracy is an inchoate crime of intent, and as such, agreements to perform activities that would otherwise be lawful, can become unlawful, thus criminally prosecutable.

Neither I nor social Darwinism are topics of this thread, so, no, I here will not.

Note (off-topic):
  1. Those of you who like Candid Camera, look for it when you travel to Germany. It may still be on the air there. Often enough, one need not speak German to "get it."

Forum List

Back