We're mad at Russia for "hacking" elections

iceberg

Diamond Member
May 15, 2017
https://nypost.com/2018/02/20/the-r...us-that-we-werent-already-doing-to-ourselves/

yet we know the DNC "hacked" their elections to get hillary the nod, hell she bought the damn thing, but we don't care about that. maybe there is a valid point here in that russia is wrong to jack with us but look at what we're doing to ourselves. that should bother people more because if anything we're supposed to have each others backs as americans.

where did that mindset fade off to?

https://nypost.com/2018/02/20/the-r...us-that-we-werent-already-doing-to-ourselves/

yet we know the DNC "hacked" their elections to get hillary the nod, hell she bought the damn thing, but we don't care about that. maybe there is a valid point here in that russia is wrong to jack with us but look at what we're doing to ourselves. that should bother people more because if anything we're supposed to have each others backs as americans.

Decades of regressive liberals brainwashing kids in schools.

something has sure happened to the kids. while we compare us to other countries, do these other countries with less problems have a better school system? support public education better? require MORE from students and hold them accountable for their actions? or do they do what we do and give minimum effort, expecting the same returns?

guns, for example, are a symptom of the issues wrong with this country, but not the cause.

Russians didn't hack this election The HANDWRITING is on the wall dummies
(Reuters) - A Democrat easily won a Kentucky House of Representatives special election on Tuesday, the 37th U.S. legislative seat flipped to the party from Republicans since Donald Trump's 2016 election as president, the Democratic National Committee said.

Linda Belcher won by more than a 2-1 margin over Republican Rebecca Johnson, the widow of a Republican whose death in December led to the election.

Belcher had held the seat before being narrowly defeated by Dan Johnson as Republican Trump won the presidency in November 2016. In Kentucky's 49th House District, which is south of Louisville, Trump outpolled Democrat Hillary Clinton by 72 percent to 23 percent in the presidential vote.

(Reuters) - A Democrat easily won a Kentucky House of Representatives special election on Tuesday, the 37th U.S. legislative seat flipped to the party from Republicans since Donald Trump's 2016 election as president, the Democratic National Committee said.

Linda Belcher won by more than a 2-1 margin over Republican Rebecca Johnson, the widow of a Republican whose death in December led to the election.

Belcher had held the seat before being narrowly defeated by Dan Johnson as Republican Trump won the presidency in November 2016. In Kentucky's 49th House District, which is south of Louisville, Trump outpolled Democrat Hillary Clinton by 72 percent to 23 percent in the presidential vote.
there's the asshole that wishes people dead for not agreeing with him. who ya gonna wish dead today, eddie?

So you support Russian interference in our elections because you think the Democrats pulled some shit in their primaries?

You know that is fucking irrational to the point of being insane, right?

So you support Russian interference in our elections because you think the Democrats pulled some shit in their primaries?

so you think i approve of one and not the other? you're every bit the dumbass people claim.

bad russians. got it? BAD BAD RUSSIANS! NO GRUEL FOR YOU!!!!

but worse on us for what we do to ourselves.

there's the asshole that wishes people dead for not agreeing with him. who ya gonna wish dead today, eddie?
stop your bullshit scumbag Don't wish anyone dead But you come close

something has sure happened to the kids. while we compare us to other countries, do these other countries with less problems have a better school system? support public education better? require MORE from students and hold them accountable for their actions? or do they do what we do and give minimum effort, expecting the same returns?

guns, for example, are a symptom of the issues wrong with this country, but not the cause.
Plus, everyone gets a participation trophy. Look how we are sucking at the Olympics.

you flat out said i belong in front of a firing squad with the trumps.

pray tell, what usually comes at the front of a firing squad? do i need to go find your quotes or did you edit those and i need to find myself quoting you?

you did it. it was fucking stupid. at least own it and stop doubling down on the stupid.

so you think i approve of one and not the other? you're every bit the dumbass people claim.

Yes, you support the republicans while pointing to the otherside blaming them..

If Trump was honest and stepped up, I would give him some slack. But instead he lies,manipulates , and then becomes a victim calling out how mean the democrats and press are to him..

That is what a dishonest person does, yet the republicans want to believe him so bad that now that the truth is coming out they are still believing his nonsense while attacking Obama and the dems.

I see no responsibility coming from Trump or the republicans, still blaming everyone else.

Plus, everyone gets a participation trophy. Look how we are sucking at the Olympics.
this is one of the worst overall olympics in the history of bad olympics.

Lying is a regressive libstain accomplishment required for membership.

pray tell, what usually comes at the front of a firing squad? do i need to go find your quotes or did you edit those and i need to find myself quoting you?

you did it. it was fucking stupid. at least own it and stop doubling down on the stupid.
I already posted it wasn't meant I don't want anyone dead I was angry and lashed out Sorry you took it literally

If Trump was honest and stepped up, I would give him some slack. But instead he lies,manipulates , and then becomes a victim calling out how mean the democrats and press are to him..

That is what a dishonest person does, yet the republicans want to believe him so bad that now that the truth is coming out they are still believing his nonsense while attacking Obama and the dems.

I see no responsibility coming from Trump or the republicans, still blaming everyone else.

and the democrats want to believe he's the anti-christ so bad they call him nazi, white supremacist, and blame everyone who voted for him.

wild how both sides act exactly alike, isn't it?

an honest person would see that and stop.

I already posted it wasn't meant I don't want anyone dead I was angry and lashed out Sorry you took it literally
how am i supposed to take it when someone says i should be dead?

and if being angry does this to you GET HELP dude. letting trump live free in your head isn't doing you any favors at all.

Wouldn't bother me if he fell and broke his hip.

Wouldn't bother me if he fell and broke his hip.
y'all are fucking amazing.

"i don't like you so you should be hurt"

and you wonder why people don't want this mindset running the country.

and the democrats want to believe he's the anti-christ so bad they call him nazi, white supremacist, and blame everyone who voted for him.

wild how both sides act exactly alike, isn't it?

an honest person would see that and stop.
I've been pretty honest around here and these useless shit stains still attack me and lie. So now, just for fun I just make up stuff to tease them.

Forum List

Back