Moore Smear Campaign:Truth has Come Out!

What's going on in the Menedez trial by the way? Do demos have that bad of short term memory that their beloved democratic senator did it. Just like Weiner.

Accusation against a Republican: We need confirmation beyond 4 women and 30 corroborating witnesses

Accusation against Obama or Hillary: Is it on the internet?

I'm hearing Jeff Sessions might replace Moore's name on the ballot. That's if it's true. Perhaps Sessions can go back to Alabama.

I always find it amusing that the people smart enough not to vote for Trump know more about him than the ones that were suckered into voting for him.

Accusation against a Republican: We need confirmation beyond 4 women and 30 corroborating witnesses

Accusation against Obama or Hillary: Is it on the internet?

You think Harvey Weinstein wrote that hit piece?

I'm hearing Jeff Sessions might replace Moore's name on the ballot. That's if it's true. Perhaps Sessions can go back to Alabama.
The only place Sessions is going is to jail. There's now incontrovertible proof he committed perjury.
Bye bye you little garden gnome.

Conservatives find the accusations against Roy Moore hard to believe because they're not about Hillary Clinton.
Screen-Shot-2016-08-29-at-9.49.03-AM.png

What?

I always find it amusing that the people smart enough not to vote for Trump know more about him than the ones that were suckered into voting for him.

Crazy Bernie, is that you?
Says the sucker that was duped by a carnival barker.

Typical snowflake response I look at while Trump is president. Thank you, Crazy Bernie!
It's reality dude. Fortunate at least some of you Deplorables have come to their senses since the serial sex offender's approval rating has dropped 10 points in two months.
We know you're in it for the long haul because you know you'll never have another white supremacist president again so you're holding on for dear life.

Crazy Bernie, is that you?
Says the sucker that was duped by a carnival barker.

Typical snowflake response I look at while Trump is president. Thank you, Crazy Bernie!
It's reality dude. Fortunate at least some of you Deplorables have come to their senses since the serial sex offender's approval rating has dropped 10 points in two months.
We know you're in it for the long haul because you know you'll never have another white supremacist president again so you're holding on for dear life.

Of course you do the typical generalizations. You're getting old. How bad is your short term memory? Early dementia?

Forum List

Back