Moore Smear Campaign:Truth has Come Out!

DOOeFs6UMAAbkdj.jpg

Conservatives find the accusations against Roy Moore hard to believe because they're not about Hillary Clinton.
Screen-Shot-2016-08-29-at-9.49.03-AM.png

What?
Who's defending Weiner?
At least he never sexually assaulted anyone like Trump and Moore.

Proof how you fake news bots are just up for obstructing. WE get it.
I'm not like you. I never post anything unless I'm positive it's true.

Stop lying to yourself like DNC's typical playbook. We get it, snowflake.
the way all the establishment republican Senators jumped on board with ''He should resign if it's true'' and not defend him was lightening fast for them.... something is fishy in the republican camp on this....

We've heard today from the deplorable homophobes that said they agree with Moore who has stated homosexuality is the equivalence to bestiality.
That's how fucked in the head these trump whores are.

Roy Moore went out with 4 teenage girls, one as young as 14 years-old, and republicans defend him saying dating teenagers half his age was o.k.
Proof is in the pudding.

Moore dating teenagers half his age has already been confirmed. Moore went out with girls as young as 14 years-old. The only thing in dispute is what he did on his dates.

Who's defending Weiner?

the way all the establishment republican Senators jumped on board with ''He should resign if it's true'' and not defend him was lightening fast for them.... something is fishy in the republican camp on this....
DOPQUxSVwAAruk2.jpg

Oh look one of the accusers getting felt up on by Creep Uncle Joe. Things are starting to unravel!
What's unraveling, liar?

You ready to find out how much these women perhaps got bribed by Washington post to fabricate?

This Moore scandal is another stake in the heart of the Do nothing's party's chances in 2018.

We've heard today from the deplorable homophobes that said they agree with Moore who has stated homosexuality is the equivalence to bestiality.

So you have no reality to know there are straight people? Wow! Sad!

Who's defending Weiner?

DOPQUxSVwAAruk2.jpg

Oh look one of the accusers getting felt up on by Creep Uncle Joe. Things are starting to unravel!
What's unraveling, liar?

You ready to find out how much these women perhaps got bribed by Washington post to fabricate?
Talk about a wing and a prayer. Why do you stick up for sex offenders like Moore and Trump. It's insidious.

DOPQUxSVwAAruk2.jpg

What's unraveling, liar?

Talk about a wing and a prayer. Why do you stick up for sex offenders like Moore and Trump. It's insidious.

Has nothing to do with sticking up for him, snowflake. And Trump endorsed Big Luther. Really are you early dementia?

Well that's true. Homosexuality is a perversion like bestiality is a perversion. The form is different. The perversion is the same.

Who's defending Weiner?

He should resign if true, but no one has proved that it's true!

If true, that would be amazing.

Just imagine, a republican who's not a pervert.

That's Amazing!

Last edited:
Who's defending Weiner?

He should resign if true, but no one has proved that it's true!

Well Washington post is good at making up thrilling fake news stories. That almost sound like a movie. So the proof is in the pudding. Things are unraveling on the truth of it. And there is still around three weeks till that special election.

Forum List

Back