Moore Smear Campaign:Truth has Come Out!

Conservatives find the accusations against Roy Moore hard to believe because they're not about Hillary Clinton.
Screen-Shot-2016-08-29-at-9.49.03-AM.png

What?
Who's defending Weiner?
At least he never sexually assaulted anyone like Trump and Moore.

Proof how you fake news bots are just up for obstructing. WE get it.
I'm not like you. I never post anything unless I'm positive it's true.

What's going on in the Menedez trial by the way? Do demos have that bad of short term memory that their beloved democratic senator did it. Just like Weiner.
it's gonna be a mistrial and there will be a second chance with a second trial for you all to get him, if you can on corruption, quid pro quo....

nothing on child abuse...

Conservatives find the accusations against Roy Moore hard to believe because they're not about Hillary Clinton.

What?
Who's defending Weiner?

Stop lying to yourself like DNC's typical playbook. We get it, snowflake.

I always find it amusing that the people smart enough not to vote for Trump know more about him than the ones that were suckered into voting for him.

Crazy Bernie, is that you?
Says the sucker that was duped by a carnival barker.

Typical snowflake response I look at while Trump is president. Thank you, Crazy Bernie!
It's reality dude. Fortunate at least some of you Deplorables have come to their senses since the serial sex offender's approval rating has dropped 10 points in two months.
We know you're in it for the long haul because you know you'll never have another white supremacist president again so you're holding on for dear life.

Of course you do the typical generalizations. You're getting old. How bad is your short term memory? Early dementia?
Thousands of mental health professionals have spoken up that they've seen obvious examples of Trump early dementia. You just see it as colorful.
Roflmao

What?
Who's defending Weiner?

There's been over 2,000 documented lies of trump's since January. Hilarious you can even mention lying in a sentence with a straight face.

Who's defending Weiner?

There's been over 2,000 documented lies of trump's since January. Hilarious you can even mention lying in a sentence with a straight face.

No lie when you fake news bots take everything out of context. Cause we get it. You hate Trump. But don't worry, he's our president.

Who's defending Weiner?

No lie when you fake news bots take everything out of context. Cause we get it. You hate Trump. But don't worry, he's our president.
Out of context. Lmao. I know actual videos of Trump lying is fake news to you.

Now you resort to being a Trump Russia hoax bot. Wow! Sad!

Good example, public figures hold themselves out to THE PUBLIC. More Senators that withdraw Moore endorsements.

GOP Sen. Mike Lee (Utah) and Steve Daines (Mont.) both announced they would no longer endorse Moore for Senate on Friday night.

“Having read the detailed description of the incidents, as well as the response from Judge Moore and his campaign, I can no longer endorse his candidacy for the US Senate,” Lee said in a statement.
Having read the detailed description of the incidents, as well as the response from Judge Moore and his campaign, I can no longer endorse his candidacy for the US Senate.

— Mike Lee (@SenMikeLee) November 10, 2017
“I am pulling my endorsement and support for Roy Moore for U.S. Senate,” Daines tweeted.

I am pulling my endorsement and support for Roy Moore for U.S. Senate.

— Steve Daines (@SteveDaines) November 10, 2017
It continues to sound as if these Republicans know SOMETHING.

Actually this is a good example of how low the republicans are.

Weiner was sexting 19 adult women, and ONE teenager aged 15. He got 21 months in federal prison for it.

Roy Moore went out with 4 teenage girls, one as young as 14 years-old, and republicans defend him saying dating teenagers half his age was o.k.

Now you resort to being a Trump Russia hoax bot. Wow! Sad!
2.indictments and a confession of perjury FOR STARTERS is a hoax to you but not to them. Flynn and his son will be the next indictments with Mueller leaning heavily on Flynn to save his son from prison by giving up dirt on Trump.
This is just getting good.
Man are you going to be pissed

Actually this is a good example of how low the republicans are.

Weiner was sexting 19 adult women, and ONE teenager aged 15. He got 21 months in federal prison for it.

Roy Moore went out with 4 teenage girls, one as young as 14 years-old, and republicans defend him saying dating teenagers half his age was o.k.
Proof is in the pudding.

Good example, public figures hold themselves out to THE PUBLIC. More Senators that withdraw Moore endorsements.

GOP Sen. Mike Lee (Utah) and Steve Daines (Mont.) both announced they would no longer endorse Moore for Senate on Friday night.

“Having read the detailed description of the incidents, as well as the response from Judge Moore and his campaign, I can no longer endorse his candidacy for the US Senate,” Lee said in a statement.
Having read the detailed description of the incidents, as well as the response from Judge Moore and his campaign, I can no longer endorse his candidacy for the US Senate.

— Mike Lee (@SenMikeLee) November 10, 2017
“I am pulling my endorsement and support for Roy Moore for U.S. Senate,” Daines tweeted.

I am pulling my endorsement and support for Roy Moore for U.S. Senate.

— Steve Daines (@SteveDaines) November 10, 2017
It continues to sound as if these Republicans know SOMETHING.
Moore's good buddies are dropping like flies. Couldn't happen to a nicer pedophile.

Forum List

Back