Moore Smear Campaign:Truth has Come Out!

Deflamation is a CIVIL OFFENSE not a Criminal offense....Moore can sue...?

"Defamation" is a catch-all term for any statement that hurts someone's reputation. Written defamation is called "libel," and spoken defamation is called "slander." Defamation is not a crime, but it is a "tort" (a civil wrong, rather than a criminal wrong). A person who has been defamed can sue the person who did the defaming. (For in-depth information on defamation claims, check out Nolo's Defamation, Libel & Slander section.)

Defamation law tries to balance competing interests: On the one hand, people should not ruin others' lives by telling lies about them; but on the other hand, people should be able to speak freely without fear of litigation over every insult, disagreement, or mistake. Political and social disagreement is important in a free society, and we obviously don't all share the same opinions or beliefs. For instance, political opponents often reach opposite conclusions from the same facts, and editorial cartoonists often exaggerate facts to make their point.

What the victim must prove to establish that defamation occurred
The law of defamation varies from state to state, but there are some generally accepted rules. If you believe you are have been "defamed," to prove it you usually have to show there's been a statement that is all of the following:

• published
  • false
  • injurious
  • unprivileged
Let's look at each of these elements in detail.

READ MORE HERE... Defamation Law Made Simple

8f9GcHe.jpg
Imagine if Republicans believed women the way they believe Republican sexual predators.

the only person and people this LAST MINUTE breaking news helps.... are McConnell and Republicans...

Alabamians will NEVER vote for a Democrat, even if Moore is guilty, Moore wins, then if this accusation is true, he resigns and the republican governor of Alabama appoints a replacement for Moore, another Republican...maybe even Luther Strange again, which benefits Republicans and MCConnell.

tHIS COUP IS NOT dEMOCRATS, THERE IS NO UPSIDE FOR THEM...

THIS IS establishment republicans...

just think about it....

This is politics in our country in a nutshell. People will vote for someone from their party even if that person is a are a child molester. Nothing else matters but party.

And what is worse is that people are proud to be this way this and even brag about it.

No wonder our country is going down the shitter.

Provide proof she’s mentally ill. You’re as big a pathological liar as Trump is..
Read post. These are people that know her.
The OP is a joke and already debunked.

Funny you don’t have a problem with a senator in office that said “ homosexuality is equivalent to bestiality.”
It is. He is correct.
Well thanks for admitting you’re in the gutter with Moore.
I bet the real Bush92 would be appalled with you.
It is pretty weird that for his username he'd pick a guy that would be appalled at his beliefs.
Exactly. Obviously he doesn't know who Bush 92 is , the actual man.

the only person and people this LAST MINUTE breaking news helps.... are McConnell and Republicans...

Alabamians will NEVER vote for a Democrat, even if Moore is guilty, Moore wins, then if this accusation is true, he resigns and the republican governor of Alabama appoints a replacement for Moore, another Republican...maybe even Luther Strange again, which benefits Republicans and MCConnell.

just think about it....

This is politics in our country in a nutshell. People will vote for someone from their party even if that person is a are a child molester. Nothing else matters but party.

And what is worse is that people are proud to be this way this and even brag about it.

Trump supporters voted for a serial sex offender totally knowing what kind of slimeball he is.
But the emails!!!!!!!!

Well we'll see. Problem is damage is done, and not sure if there's time to get this all straightened out before the election.

What really stinks with this story is the timing. Why didn't this come out during the primary ? Why wait until the very end when it's too late to remove his name from the ballot ? Well we all know the answer to that.
Another one who has no idea what's been going on in America the past few weeks.

you're wrong. if he did it he's scum. and everyone of my peers in here would call him scum like me. everyone of them. so you are just fking wrong.

You're a liar and a potty mouth and you know it!
I am one of the most honest posters in here. I will apologize when I error, I apologize and correct when I'm wrong. However, I will not accept someone trashing myself without evidence to support it. so sweetie, I don't actually care what you think. i know who I am and I know my belief system. You probably think harvey is a victim.

Just wow, you will probably find this a shocker but I don't really care at all what you think! But you are a liar and a potty mouthed nut job!
Fuck you. He's one of the best posters on here.You are a newbie.

Newbie or not doesn't make HIM worth 3 dead flies. He is a partisan hack!

Solid as a rock. Newbie wasn't an insult by the way. Just a recognition of your current state of opinion. You will find that many here on the right here are actually classical liberals/

Don't judge till you stay a while. -

just think about it....

Trump supporters voted for a serial sex offender totally knowing what kind of slimeball he is.
But the emails!!!!!!!!

Stop lying about being a serial sex offender. Name the cases. Or shut the fuck up. Criminal cases against him.

You're a liar and a potty mouth and you know it!
I am one of the most honest posters in here. I will apologize when I error, I apologize and correct when I'm wrong. However, I will not accept someone trashing myself without evidence to support it. so sweetie, I don't actually care what you think. i know who I am and I know my belief system. You probably think harvey is a victim.

Just wow, you will probably find this a shocker but I don't really care at all what you think! But you are a liar and a potty mouthed nut job!
Fuck you. He's one of the best posters on here.You are a newbie.

Newbie or not doesn't make HIM worth 3 dead flies. He is a partisan hack!

Solid as a rock. Newbie wasn't an insult by the way. Just a recognition of your current state of opinion. You will find that many here on the right here are actually classical liberals/

Don't judge till you stay a while. -

Maybe you shouldn't either!

just think about it....

But the emails!!!!!!!!

Stop lying about being a serial sex offender. Name the cases. Or shut the fuck up. Criminal cases against him.
None of Trump's victims ever pursued litigation against him. They know what a slimeball rich bastard he is and they don't have the money to keep up with him. The fact you believe a pathological liar over 16 housewives, journalists and grandmothers shows just how much koolaide you've drunk.

Forum List

Back