Moore Smear Campaign:Truth has Come Out!

I would consider being a Nancy Pelosi jigalo for $5,000/hr. myself! Just another income stream! Nothing personal or political!

Anderson Cooper and others have already debunked that fake news bullshit.

Uhhh, Cooper Anderson IS fake news. :p
I'll go along with the $5000/hr, but I will demand a blindfold, and don't tell my wife.
Better double bag it.. One for her and one for you, just encase hers breaks then you're still good. LOL

I was sexually abused by Nancy Pelosi 37 years ago. She should resign and be prosecuted.

Well go public and have your name in the papers and when you dont that proves you believe the accusers because doing this is already enough exposure.

But you know that and thats the reason you make silly jokes online instead of telling someone for print ;)
I have no doubt that there are those that would happily publish my accusations. And I would be proven wrong. If, however, I said the same of a perceived conservative the narrative would survive forever. Regardless of proof.

Sure someone would publish it. So go ahead and make the allegations and make sure to include your name.

When you don't that's a concession that there is no good reason to expose yourself in that way unless it was true.

You think making a joke online is the same as having your name attached to serious shit.

But tell me, when you were 30 what part of a 14 year old did you like the most?

When you were 14 what did you like the 30 did you like the most? Honest question.

Last edited:
I was sexually abused by Nancy Pelosi 37 years ago. She should resign and be prosecuted.

Well go public and have your name in the papers and when you dont that proves you believe the accusers because doing this is already enough exposure.

But you know that and thats the reason you make silly jokes online instead of telling someone for print ;)
I have no doubt that there are those that would happily publish my accusations. And I would be proven wrong. If, however, I said the same of a perceived conservative the narrative would survive forever. Regardless of proof.

Sure someone would publish it. So go ahead and make the allegations and make sure to include your name.

When you don't that's a concession that there is no good reason to expose yourself in that way unless it was true.

You think making a joke online is the same as having your name attached to serious shit.

Now you have asked the key question in all of this.But she never told him her age apparently.

Last edited:
Talking about some thing we don't have the answer too, .....why not just look at the things we do no he did?

Four women are telling the same story. But let’s attack one of the victims here.

There’s also the IRS problem with his taxes. And him being paid hundreds of thousands a year to run a charity to oppose gay marriage.

His contempt of court charges over his 10 Commandments. Republicans don’t want hi. In the Senate. Period.

The man is scum.
There are no victims here. In order to have a victim, you have to have a crime. Have you a court-filed complaint? Any evidence at all?

What we do know is that the Post has a reporter who allegedly overheard someone talking about how Moore may have dated a few minors in his past. The paper then went out and solicited (browbeat) four woman into making these accusations. None of the women know each other, none of them approached the Post with this story.

None of them have offered up any evidence that this even happened. They are simply making statements that cannot be substantiated.

It is pretty simple really. Provide proof and file a court complaint against him, or face public ridicule for their blatant attempt to influence an election with fraud and slander.

He has apparently confessed that he dated girls as young as 16. Given that some of these women’s parents were also aware of his attentions you still don’t believe them. How many women have to confirm a story before they’re believed?

50 women weren’t enough to convict Bill Cosby, nor all the settlements he’s paid. 12 women accused Trump and he still got elected President after he admitted to the behaviour.

She's a lying piece of shit:

Roy Moore’s Accuser Did Work for Joe Biden, Other Democrats - Breitbart

biden-640x480.png
Must have been better looking when she was young, I hope.
why? It's not like Roy Moore's looks are some prize? :p
You never told us whether you have ever touched pussy before.

No good reason? How much would you like to bet that this "accuser" makes a lot of money off of her "accusations". Not to mention being a cheerleader for "forget liberal hollywood, other people do it too.".

As far as 14 year olds go, I was 26 when my baby sister was 14. She, her friends and my other 3 little sisters will attest that if you screwed with MY little sister you will learn what your own balls taste like.

I consider nothing in this world sacred. The closest thing to being sacred are children. My little sisters are at the top of that list.

Here's the truth about Moore and Alabama:

alabama-fans-girl-her-u-like-father-brother-her-1st-10523160.png
Well, at least they know. In "certain" demographics in the US no one would know. The lefts ragging of hillbillies is funny. Did you know that according to the UK's health service, the NHS, more than half of Pakistanis in the UK marry a first cousin? That is not in of itself a problem. The fact that their parents are first cousins, their grand parents are first cousins, their great grandparents are first cousins, their great-great grandparents are first cousins. and so on. Today the pakistanis in the UK
suffer 16 times the birth defects of the native brits.

Of course in the US some of us would know when such things are happening because we know who our fathers are.

You are either ignorant or a liar. Gibson was a sign language interpreter. She did not work for Clinton or Biden. She worked for the deaf people who attended so they could understand what is being said. Maybe you need to do some research or are you opposed to deaf people being able to know what is being said. Get educated.

A Tone Deaf Attempt at Discrediting One of Roy Moore's Accusers

GOP Rep. Peter King says the burden is on Moore to prove his innocence. I agree!
Guilty until proven innocent? The intolerant, totalitarian, contemptible left.

A election is not a court of law. The fact is that these people speaking out have corroborating evidence and Moore admitted he dated teen-agers when he was in his 30's. David Horowitz tweeted that he believes Moore did it but he should still be supported.

You are either ignorant or a liar. Gibson was a sign language interpreter. She did not work for Clinton or Biden. She worked for the deaf people who attended so they could understand what is being said. Maybe you need to do some research or are you opposed to deaf people being able to know what is being said. Get educated.

A Tone Deaf Attempt at Discrediting One of Roy Moore's Accusers
DOSolduXkAAK9S0.jpg

GOP Rep. Peter King says the burden is on Moore to prove his innocence. I agree!
Guilty until proven innocent? The intolerant, totalitarian, contemptible left.

A election is not a court of law. The fact is that these people speaking out have corroborating evidence and Moore admitted he dated teen-agers when he was in his 30's. David Horowitz tweeted that he believes Moore did it but he should still be supported.
He never admitted that, douchebag. He admitted it's possible he may have dated a teenager, but he didn't specify his age at the time.

Given the checkered past of his main accuser, he looks like a saint.

Attack the victims. You are the one who is pathetic. If you think he looks like a saint then you are a scumbag.
When you make vicious attacks on people to destroy their reputation, then you can expect them to counter attack. Only leftwing douchebags like you believe people aren't allowed to defend themselves. The history of these accusers shows most of them are liars. They are lower than scum.

fuck roy and fuck all the rw pukes that smeared obama for 8 years and counting..

your turn girls, suck it up and like it.

smear karma- yo

Forum List

Back