Moore Smear Campaign:Truth has Come Out!

fuck roy and fuck all the rw pukes that smeared obama for 8 years and counting..

your turn girls, suck it up and like it.

smear karma- yo
So, you admit this is nothing more than a smear?

Last edited:
ca6cd2565b9850296d785119ed3b4ba01c40fd7999037735f5112f96a5357558.jpg

GOP Rep. Peter King says the burden is on Moore to prove his innocence. I agree!
Guilty until proven innocent? The intolerant, totalitarian, contemptible left.

A election is not a court of law. The fact is that these people speaking out have corroborating evidence and Moore admitted he dated teen-agers when he was in his 30's. David Horowitz tweeted that he believes Moore did it but he should still be supported.
It's the same thing the despicable left tried to do to Trump. Remember all those women the criminal Washington Post trotted out just before the election accusing Trump of rape? Where are they now? Really, the feds should raid the Washington Post on Monday, lock everyone but the janitors up for the next seven years, and shut that venomous pile of dung down. They have shown themselves not up to the task of the free press.

Shut WaPo down. And one peep out of the New York Times, line them up and shoot them.

Anyone who believes the leftist false rape accuser mob is completely retarded. Happened with Trump as well. It's a tactic for them as they can't win being honest.

The molestation is what only goes on behind the closed doors of the democratic party. That's where they get the ideas. Remember, if you want to know what they are doing, just look at what they are accusing others of.

GOP Rep. Peter King says the burden is on Moore to prove his innocence. I agree!

A election is not a court of law. The fact is that these people speaking out have corroborating evidence and Moore admitted he dated teen-agers when he was in his 30's. David Horowitz tweeted that he believes Moore did it but he should still be supported.
It's the same thing the despicable left tried to do to Trump. Remember all those women the criminal Washington Post trotted out just before the election accusing Trump of rape? Where are they now? Really, the feds should raid the Washington Post on Monday, lock everyone but the janitors up for the next seven years, and shut that venomous pile of dung down. They have shown themselves not up to the task of the free press.

Shut WaPo down. And one peep out of the New York Times, line them up and shoot them.

So are you saying Trump hasn't done anything? Come on, he's admitted he's done stuff himself.

Why didn't you put this in the 60+ page thread on this issue? Might be of interest to some of your fellow Moore supporters.

I know after Harvey Weinstein, Bill Clinton, Al Gore, Anthony Weiner, Ted Kennedy ... we could use another progressive to lecture the right on proper sexual behavior as well as the treatment of women.

ROY MOORE’S TWO ACCUSERS: LEIGH CORFMAN’S AGE WAS 17 NOT 14 & HAS HISTORY OF MAKING FALSE ALLEGATIONS, DEBORAH GIBSON A DEM VOLUNTEER FOR MOORE’S OPPONENT

Leigh Corfman: allegedly has a history of making false allegations, charged with misdemeanors and had issues with IRS . Below are the following:

I’M FROM ETOWAH COUNTY, ALABAMA, AND LEIGH CORFMAN SEEMS TO HAVE DATED MY BROTHER IN 1976, MAKING HER OLDER THAN 17 AT THAT TIME! NOT 14, IN 1979. ROY MOORE IS BEING SMEARED OR THERE IS TWO LEIGH CORFMAN … SOMEONE IS LYING ON @MooreSenate INVESTIGATE GADSDEN HIGH ANNUAL PLEASE

Roy Moore’s main accuser Leigh Corfman has had three divorces and major financial problems. Filed for bankruptcy three times, once in 1991 with $139,689 in unpaid claims. She has had multiple issues with the IRS and has been charged with multiple misdemeanors as well. Hmm….
you are using A TWEET as some sort of evidence????? :lol:

And Zero Hedge? :lol:

In an interview with Fox News host Sean Hannity, Mr. Moore said he didn’t recall dating “any girl without the permission of her mother.” Asked to say he never dated anybody in their late teens when he was 32, Mr. Moore said, “It would’ve been out of…my customary behavior.”​

Republican Feud Flares Up Over Roy Moore Sex Allegations

These are not denials.

Hannity: Did you date these girls?
Moore: I don't recall dating anyone without the permission of her mothers.
Should have said: No. I did not date these girls.

Hannity: Did you ever date anybody in their late teens when you were 32?
Moore: It would have been out of my customary behavior.
Should have said: No. I never dated a teenager when I was 32.

These, clearly, are the answers of a man who is trying to dance around the question without directly addressing and denying the question. It's how you answer when you are trying to obfuscate rather than being honest about the issue.

Remember pizzagate? What about pedo island? Both sides pull this shit and people from either side think one is a hit piece and the other the truth!
And the political elite laugh at you while picking your pocket and you love them for it!

Like this;

Woman who has cheated on her husband

Man: Did you have an affair on me?
Woman who did not have an affair: No, I have never had an affair with anyone.
Woman who had an affair: I don't recall having an affair with anyone.

Man: Have you had sex with other men outside of our marriage?
Woman who did not have an affair: No, I have never had sex with anyone other than you in our marriage.
Woman who had an affair: It would have been outside of my customary behavior to have sex with other men.

cnazi complains about the "intolerant, totalitarian and contemptible left" and then in his very next post says the Post should be shut down and the people at the NYT shot because they dare exercise their first amendment rights.

:lol:

This is an outright lie, by a known liar.

More denied dating teens and so far, there four women, all who don't know each other, all who did not want to come forward until they were 'discovered' by the Post and browbeaten into making these accusations.

Election or not, the presumption of innocence exists and the burden of evidence and proof is on the accuser.

There is no evidence. There is no court filing of a crime. None of this happened. All of it is unsubstantiated accusations.

Trump punts on Roy Moore questions, says he's not up to speed on the molestation allegations: "Believe it or not, even when I’m in Washington or New York, I do not watch much television."

Trump: "They like to say I watch television—people with fake sources. You know, fake reporters, fake sources. But I don’t get to watch much television. Primarily because of documents. I’m reading documents. A lot."

Max Boot:“This is a party that does not deserve to survive.”

Roy Moore Response Shows GOP Deserves to Die - Political Wire

Jennifer Rubin/WaPo:

The GOP can’t be rebranded. Let’s junk it.

How could one “rebrand” this, or trust these people again? I find it hard to imagine how. So the future of the GOP? It’s either a nationalist front party or a battleground mostly between Trumpists and strident ultra-right-wingers whose platform (repeal Obamacare; corporate tax cuts; reckless foreign policy that imagines war with Iran and/or North Korea are viable options) is unacceptable to the vast majority of the country. It’s not a civil war in which I’d have a favorite side.

In short, the GOP, I think, is kaput. The real question is what sprouts up to fill some of that space, the ground occupied by those who favor reform conservatism; responsible internationalism; free trade and robust immigration; tolerance and the rule of law; and market economics with an ample safety net. I don’t have the answer. I only know it cannot be the GOP.

Remember pizzagate? What about pedo island? Both sides pull this shit and people from either side think one is a hit piece and the other the truth!
And the political elite laugh at you while picking your pocket and you love them for it!

Yeah! Both sides!! Everyone but Aldo here is a fucking retarded dupe! Yeah!

Forum List

Back