Moon landing

And that's fine. I'm absolutely sure it doesn't make sense to you.

But, if you try to convince anyone else, you're going to encounter resistance.

This is why beliefs, particularly unsupportable beliefs, should be kept private.
My opinion is unsupportive. I'm admitting that. I'm asking for proof for the other side. And I'm not getting it

Then undersand:

Your brain is making an error in its calculation of distance, due to the limited information found in a 2D photograph.
Prove it dumbass. That's what I'm asking for.
Your belching about "but muh govt said so" isn't cutting it

We landed on the Moon.

We know how large the Moon is. Therefore, we know the distance to the horizon, when standing on the Moon.

We took pictures there.

This is a picture taken from the surface of the Moon.

These are established facts. Seems that would be proof enough, for any reasonable person.

We landed on the Moon.

We know how large the Moon is. Therefore, we know the distance to the horizon, when standing on the Moon.

We took pictures there.

This is a picture taken from the surface of the Moon.

These are established facts. Seems that would be proof enough, for any reasonable person.
Prove it

Prove what?

Prove that we landed on the moon?

Prove that we know how big it is?

Prove we took pictures there?

Prove that picture was taken on the surface of The Moon?

Which of those things are incredulous to you?

Much as I also greatly doubt and question them, the faking of six moon landings is about as far fetched as you get.
And that is fine. But the pictures I see don't coincide with the rhetoric. That's all I'm saying.

Prove what?

Prove that we landed on the moon?

Prove that we know how big it is?

Prove we took pictures there?

Prove that picture was taken on the surface of The Moon?

Which of those things are incredulous to you?
Please read the OP. Thanks.

That's what I'm questioning. The government.

That's the thing ... "the government" might have supervised the moon landings, but hundreds of private companies put us there. It would be very difficult to fake years worth of research and development done by thousands of contractors and witnessed by millions of people.

Congress can't even fake Jim Trafficant's hair

la5KuOo.jpeg

Remember the mysterious missile launch caught on video off the coast of California? The one reported by experienced pilots? The one that stumped the Pentagon?

NEWS_101108082_AR_0_0.jpg

Preview-20100119-154110.jpg

As I said, there's no frame of reference for the 100 yards...the only thing you have on the moon to compare and relate to the size of anything are boulders, and you don't find them everywhere.
That's fair

Forum List

Back