Mooch shuts down Aspen Airport to accommodate her ski trip

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Is this the wife of the guy who complains about income inequality?

Aspen airport shuts down for Michelle Obama | Page Six

February 14, 2014
First Lady Michelle Obama apparently halted private-jet traffic at Aspen airport as she landed for a weekend of skiing while President Obama headed to California.

Mrs. Obama’s arrival amid tight security was expected to delay the arrival of other wealthy vacationers on private jets at the Colorado ski resort. One source said, “Some of those heading into Aspen were whining that they’re shutting the airport for an hour so nobody can get in on their private jets on a high travel day.” The weather in New York and in Aspen caused further delays.

Aspen airport’s director of aviation, Jim Elwood, declined to discuss Mrs. Obama’s travel plans, but said, “Typically when VIPs land, we do not close the airport, but hold other traffic for a few minutes.” He added, “This is one of our busiest weekends of the year and we expect several hundred planes today.”
Mrs. Obama was spotted with her daughters at Aspen’s Buttermilk ski area over Presidents Day weekend in 2012 and 2013.

• Thanks
Reactions: Vox
  • Banned
How many tens of millions of taxpayers dollars has this grotesque cow spent on vacations??? She has the right to live in the WH at taxpayer expense and that is all!!!

Lock up this criminal.

Mooch shuts down Aspen Airport to accommodate her ski trip

Why does the ignorant right keep repeating the same ole lies?

Do fools like Shoot Speeders they really think that everyone is as stupid as they are?

Your tax dollars at work!

Our Kenyan President won't go to the Olympics to support American athletes but Momma plops that big......down in a plush government jet VIP plane to take the girls to play in the snow. What in hell is wrong with the snow in Washington???

Last edited:
Aspen? That dirty town that Hunter S. Thompson sullied with his radical ideas?

Let Michelle have her fun there. It's best to keep her out of the mainstream.
facepalm-baby.jpg

I think this is the worst President we've had in modern history but I don't begrudge Moochelle her ski trip to Aspen.

I'll also say she looked great in her light blue and black dress a few days ago. I thought she looked stunning.

Usually she's not even on my radar. I mean ever. That's how little attention I pay her.

Yes. The FLOTUS's travels are BRINGING THE HOUSE DOWN!!! :lol:

Another Liberal who's been snoozing for the last 5 years...

Another wingnut who has been whining for the last 5 years

I know aviation. You don't know shit, do ya Jack?

Let me rephrase that... You don't know Jack do ya, shit?

Stack 'em and rack 'em.... in the name of the most Holy Goddess.

She's Black, she's female, and she arrives on the tarmac big broad and bold.

Without her husband.

Heavy inbound 22 Right.

She's heavy, all right.

Another Liberal who's been snoozing for the last 5 years...

Another wingnut who has been whining for the last 5 years

I know aviation. You don't know shit, do ya Jack?

Let me rephrase that... You don't know Jack do ya, shit?

Stack 'em and rack 'em.... in the name of the most Holy Goddess.

She's Black, she's female, and she arrives on the tarmac big broad and bold.

Without her husband.

Heavy inbound 22 Right.

She's heavy, all right.

Have another drink, pal. Then maybe your bs will make more sense. But by all means, keep whining.

Forum List

Back